PDA

View Full Version : is it just me or do level 4's seem to produce more rares/super rares?

auroracon
09-05-12, 06:47 PM
I just started my game and have only been breeding forest, fire and air with each other.

So I leveled up those three dragons to level 6 right away, before I even bred them once. And all I ended up getting were lifes, fruitfuls and firestorms.

Then I saw something in another thread about breeding lower levels, so I hatched 3 more of the original dragons and have them all at level 4, and since I've started to breed them I now have 3 wilds, 1 forestfire and 1 honeybee!

I wonder if there's something to breeding level 4s together... I'm definitely going to keep a set of dragons at that level, and if I get duplicates will level those up for the higher coin values.

Anyone else notice this trend?

GreenGiants01
09-05-12, 06:50 PM
i used to have soooo much luck with lvl 4s when i was in like level 10 but now im like level 37 i think and they dont work good anymore :(

foxxiegirl
09-05-12, 07:03 PM
6 and 7's for me :)

shakiba
09-05-12, 07:05 PM
It doesn't matter what level you try, it's all luck.

foxxiegirl
09-05-12, 07:26 PM
It doesn't matter what level you try, it's all luck.

I think we all know it's a luck game, but for me 6's and 7's give me the most luck. They are my lucky charm so to speak :)