PDA

View Full Version : Do your customers want a delicious and juicy burger all up in their grill?

DaojinWildfire
09-05-12, 02:56 PM
http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/281123201710903397_QuBwDgmQ_f.jpg

Then it's time to add a Burger Grill to your eatery in Restaurant Story!

Zetra
09-05-12, 03:10 PM
NOOOOOOOO!3rd Appilance!Now how I supposed to build them all?

bigbux3
09-05-12, 03:23 PM
3rd appliance in a row. Why?!!!!!!

TeamLava, don't you understand that it's very frustrating trying to build these things. And the fact that they require new constructable every time is... UGH!
If this has only 3-5 recipes on it, I'll be upset. There's no need for a new appliance if it's pointless.

Making an Ice Cream Machine would work, because you can't make it on a Grill, Oven, or Stove
A Drink Machine would work.
A Deep Fryer would work
A Shaved Ice Machine would work!

These new appliances DON'T work anymore!!!!

I got carried away.

sweetstuff525
09-05-12, 03:26 PM
look at the brightside new appliance 3 recipes = 6 more gems

i hope it doesnt need drums since ive been declining them after the second day it came out lol
and hope it has a good quantity of servings

bigbux3
09-05-12, 03:31 PM
look at the brightside new appliance 3 recipes = 6 more gems

i hope it doesnt need drums since ive been declining them after the second day it came out lol
and hope it has a good quantity of servings

How about this equation: 3 recipes= 6 more gems.

Without the new appliance. They're pointless.

patriciabudville
09-05-12, 06:00 PM
Next week's update: Hotdog maker! Only 1 recipe that gives you 100 plates for 2 days. <- If im right, free gems for me? :P

bawpotter
09-05-12, 06:31 PM
I like the new appliances. Why not? It gives us something to do.

theredchilly
09-05-12, 06:42 PM
Omg another appliance! I am so over this!

kieranyeow
09-05-12, 08:06 PM
Oh My~~~~~~

bigbux3
09-05-12, 08:27 PM
Burger Grill?

There's a already a grill if you forgot TL. And that has a burger on it already. It did from the start.

thatgirl444
09-05-12, 08:51 PM
I, for one am glad that there are new appliances coming out....this is a game after all and without those appliances to make we really would have nothing to do....just think of them as different levels and obstacles we need to get through

cakeandpie
09-05-12, 08:59 PM
Burger Grill?

There's a already a grill if you forgot TL. And that has a burger on it already. It did from the start.

There's already TWO grills, and BOTH have burgers on them! For goodness sakes, why not just use those and add some more burger recipes to them? After all, the outdoor grill only has ONE recipe!

I, too, am getting tired of all the new appliances.

bigbux3
09-05-12, 09:13 PM
There's already TWO grills, and BOTH have burgers on them! For goodness sakes, why not just use those and add some more burger recipes to them? After all, the outdoor grill only has ONE recipe!

I, too, am getting tired of all the new appliances.

And the Smoker Pit.

Tempete8
09-05-12, 09:51 PM
Looks cool

cpero55
09-05-12, 11:49 PM
I'm disappointed... m.m

minidemon88
09-06-12, 12:59 AM
Nooooo....!! Another new appliance in a row for 3 weeks..?!?! Why can't TL just add the new recipes in the existing appliance..! Here we go again, requesting materials from our neighbors..! I'm so sick of it..! x__x

Gypsy_Cat
09-06-12, 07:57 AM
I'm torn; I love getting new appliances but also agree that the ones we already have should get new recipes. And it does seem rather odd to have a 'burger grill' when we already have a grill that makes burgers. Oh well, I'm still really looking forward to seeing what else this one will make.

RealFarmer1222
09-06-12, 10:04 AM
there ARE too many appliances.

kieranyeow
09-08-12, 07:38 AM
Burger Grill?

This Burger Is More Special And Delicious Haha❤

NeeOnn
09-08-12, 09:23 AM
Please don't make it gems

kieranyeow
09-08-12, 09:31 AM
Please don't make it gems

It's Not Gem.
It's A Coin Item.

Aileen_
09-09-12, 09:49 PM
Like there isn't enough for us to do already. Building these appliances and waiting for it to be finished just takes up so much time for a measly couple of gems that are sometimes accidentally used up when serving food. They should at least ask "are you sure you want to spend 'x' amount of gems... why can't they just give us recipes on older things that we've already gone through so much trouble of building?

Aileen_
09-09-12, 09:53 PM
I disagree... players spend so much money, time, and effort into building and patiently waiting to earn measly amount of gems that come out of the appliances. If people really want the obstacles, they can just finish the new recipes on older appliances that are finished. I miss using my sushi counter because I'm always so overwhelmed at the new things I have to keep building and using as if it is a never ending game or something that I can never accomplish...