PDA

View Full Version : Tl ur new system update sucks

Queens1990
09-05-12, 09:44 AM
:mad:TL UR DECISION OF UPDATE UR SYSTEM IS HORRIBLEEEE, I HATE IT, DONT LIKE AT ALL, INSTEAD OF MAKING IT BETTER U SLOWWWW IT DOWNNNN COMPLETELY ON EVERYTHING LOOK INTO UR GAMES AND U WILL SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT....TO PICK UP FOOD MENU TERRIBLE, I HAVE TO START FROM THE BEGINING AGAIN., AND B4 WAS NOT LIKE THAT IT WAS PERFECT, U SLOWWW THE LITTLE PPL IN THE RESTAURANT TOO, N IN THAT CASE IT TAKES FOREVER FOR US TO MAKE MONEY WHICH IS NOT FEAR AT ALL.....PLSSSS FIX ALL THIS ISSUES IN UR GAMES....NOW IM ONLY PLAYING FARM STORY THATS UR ONLY PERFECT GAME RIGHT NOW FOR ME....LET ME KNOW WHEN U CHANGE TO NORMAL, BETTER OR EVEN PERFECT....RS AND BS BOTH GAMES:mad:

chefs1babygirl
09-07-12, 01:00 PM
AMEN! UPDATE COMPLETELY, GENUINELY, SINCERELY, THROUGH & THROUGH, TOP TO BOTTOM SUCK SUCK SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TL pulled the same garbage with City Story. It's why I uninstalled

Tempete8
09-07-12, 05:43 PM
Its slow because u guys are crying about gem traps they want to make sure u guys are careful.

fireflyfw
09-07-12, 07:00 PM
my Rs&Bs blink constantly in and out now:(( I can't hardly play. Sux now! I wish they'd leave it all alone. I wanted the goals but if its goin to cause all these problems, well they can keep their dang goals. Hopefully it will all get fixed soon. :/

suesfarmm
09-13-12, 09:44 AM
Both resturant and bakery blink all the time, force closes. I agree 100% the updates SUCK . And the only games worth playing are fashion and farm story. I am seriously thinking of uninstalling my bakery and resturant untill they fix the problems from the so called updates a lot of players hate.

StellarBabe33
09-13-12, 03:46 PM
Have not played RS or BS since updating (3 weeks) because now they force close & never open.
Was excited about having goals but can't even play the games now LOL you can have your goals back.