PDA

View Full Version : Bakery: Monthly Suggestions: Sept 2012

greygull
09-05-12, 09:16 AM
What new items and themes would you like to see in Bakery?

kelsey71
09-05-12, 11:39 AM
1.) I would like to see all new "constructable" stoves be one-click stoves like the easy stoves. We are after all collecting parts for them, why aren't they one-click stoves? Please make them one-click...people want goals but not for decoration...how about goals to unlock each new stove/juice machine/etc. as one-click stoves/juice machines/etc?? That would be SO worth it!!!!!
2.) I would also like to see updates be more recipes for all the new stoves that only have 1-3 recipes on them now and new stoves should held off for the holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines, etc). Right now it seems like we have a lot of stoves with just a few recipes on them. Why has the coffee machine never been offered as an easy coffee machine??
3.) Instead of using the news feed or the wall for visiting neighbors, it would be nice if there was some sort of indicator in the neighbor list of neighbors that have visited over the last 24 hours that resets just like gifts and tips.

LalaSmooth
09-05-12, 02:02 PM
All autumn themes and recipes please

26peanut
09-05-12, 04:15 PM
An easy mixer. Like an easy oven except a mixer

dernhelm
09-05-12, 05:18 PM
All autumn themes and recipes please

YES! Autumn theme!

melby29
09-05-12, 05:36 PM
I would love to see the option to expand into multiple "levels" of the bakery. There are so many wonderful new items coming out, and it's getting hard to fit them in without putting other items into storage.

There is also very limited wall space to put up wallpapers and other decorations. For each expansion, we get 2 more wall panels - but up to 50 squares of floor space!

If we could use expansions to create a second (or third!) "level" of our bakery that we could toggle between them on our devices. Imagine if you could have a "downstairs" area that is done up as your kitchen, a take-away area and an outdoor area, then another "level" where all your main tables and decorations are. And maybe even have a roof-top area too!

I would make good business sense to TL as well. More room and more walls means more people will buy more stuff, which will inevitably include more gem stuff, which will inevitably mean more gem purchases.

kieranyeow
09-05-12, 06:23 PM
I Would Like A Autumn Theme Goals For Tables Or Chairs.
Thanks❤

creamypuff
09-06-12, 01:15 AM
I would LOVE to see a new set of dividers, basic, but cute... like a white picket fence one, a brick one in regular red brick but better would be one in the off-white/tan color brick to match the brick counters. One that looks like nicely trimmed hedges would be cool. A nice stone one either without colors (the one we currently have with purple flowers doesn't match much) or a series of the stone walls with white flowers, one with pink flowers, blue flowers, etc... since we only have two walls, we need more choices for separating sections.

09-06-12, 04:21 AM
Cherries Jubilee, Lemon Shortcake, Lemon Bread, Lemon Curd Tart, Lemon Custard Tart, Raspberry Iced Tea, Lemon Cheesecake, No More Gem Traps, Quindim a Brazilian Donut, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Empanadas a dessert from South America, Flan Cake, Churros for the Deep Fryer, Lemon Cake, Raspberry Lemonade, Cherry Lemonade, Sugar Display, Robot Server, Peach Cake, Peach Tea, Pecan Cookies, Caramel Ice Cream, Lemon Cream Pudding, Box Of Chocolates, and Lemon Scones, and Measuring Cup Rack.

queenjazz10
09-06-12, 04:26 AM
How do u get the spatula in the cooking tools?????

melby29
09-06-12, 04:44 AM
Cherries Jubilee, Lemon Shortcake, Lemon Bread, Lemon Curd Tart, Lemon Custard Tart, Raspberry Iced Tea, Lemon Cheesecake, No More Gem Traps, Quindim a Brazilian Donut, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Empanadas a dessert from South America, Flan Cake, Churros for the Deep Fryer, Lemon Cake, Raspberry Lemonade, Cherry Lemonade, Sugar Display, Robot Server, Peach Cake, Peach Tea, Pecan Cookies, Caramel Ice Cream, Lemon Cream Pudding, Box Of Chocolates, and Lemon Scones, and Measuring Cup Rack.

And no more gem traps.

LOL

09-06-12, 06:18 AM
black wall paper and tiles please

bss18974
09-06-12, 10:04 AM
Would like an option in the manage option for serving tables to consolidate all of that type of goods onto one serving table.

bss18974
09-06-12, 10:06 AM
Jewish high holidays coming up. How about jewish apple cake, haven't ashen for Purim, latkes for Hanukkah, etc.

Gypsy_Cat
09-06-12, 10:14 AM
Would like an option in the manage option for serving tables to consolidate all of that type of goods onto one serving table.

Same items will consolidate if you have a new dish to place and there are no empty counters. I usually take all my food off the stove and then place a gift (like chocolate cake) to make everything go to one counter.

3squares
09-06-12, 12:59 PM
Lower the cost of expansions, all coin items, and recipes to previous price structure. Or double the profits from sales.

cr4zy_eights
09-06-12, 02:19 PM
No more expensive buildable appliance that make 1-3 things.

kristanlines
09-06-12, 02:43 PM
Lower the cost of expansions, all coin items, and recipes to previous price structure. Or double the profits from sales.

I second this!!

orchidfancy
09-06-12, 04:50 PM
Hi! Thank you for asking us such things as we all decorate our bakeries with our own personal imagination. According to this I would like to see an orchid theme: purple walls, tables that would fit the actual purple available. Some white and purple as the flower is often both. Sweet green touches. And the flower itself physically represented, it could be the table, the chair or a ground decoration. And for food it could be a cake with flower scent along with a tea. I really hope this idea will please you and that you will do something amazing with it as you have always done with all your themes up until now. Thank you very much.

chuchulovestore
09-06-12, 10:56 PM
I want a Flower Theme, very fancy, elegant and cute. Please!

chuchulovestore
09-06-12, 10:57 PM
Hi! Thank you for asking us such things as we all decorate our bakeries with our own personal imagination. According to this I would like to see an orchid theme: purple walls, tables that would fit the actual purple available. Some white and purple as the flower is often both. Sweet green touches. And the flower itself physically represented, it could be the table, the chair or a ground decoration. And for food it could be a cake with flower scent along with a tea. I really hope this idea will please you and that you will do something amazing with it as you have always done with all your themes up until now. Thank you very much.

I love your idea!

orchidfancy
09-07-12, 04:03 PM
Oh thank you very much. I really hope they will try and succeed in creating such an orchid/purple theme.

Sphinx08
09-07-12, 08:14 PM
I have an idea for the next update! Put the prices back to where they were.

cutiepieml
09-07-12, 08:44 PM
I have an idea for the next update! Put the prices back to where they were.

agree!!

Please team Lava make them game fun again and put back the old prices!

insydr79
09-07-12, 08:54 PM
I would like to see the items priced with coins, priced tge way they were before the doubling.

Zetra
09-07-12, 09:09 PM
New recipes for single recipe Appilances.

melby29
09-07-12, 09:18 PM
Put the prices back down.

That is all I want from Team Lava this month.

Sphinx08
09-08-12, 02:12 PM
New recipes for single recipe Appilances.

I've asked for that several times already. No dice.

fireflyfw
09-08-12, 05:17 PM
Yeah I got sum: fix the prices!! It's purely crazy having to pay 14 million to expand to 19x22!! I refuse to pay that. I refuse to buy anything that's doubled in price!! I'm not playing till its fixed. Don't u no that if the customers aren't happy, you will lose business. You lose business, you lose money!

lola1190
09-08-12, 05:37 PM
Put the prices back to the way they were.

Godlovesyou12
09-10-12, 08:23 AM
My suggestion:
FIX THE PRICES!
Just a thought.

trm930
09-10-12, 10:22 AM
Original prices

ladygaga1978
09-10-12, 01:32 PM
Having the original prices back is what EVERYONE wants, and if you are going to ignore this important input from your players, you might as well not ask what ideas we have for new themes and recipes! Seriously, everyone is going crazy on Bakery Story in outrage! Kids play this game too!

lotusthreads
09-10-12, 01:36 PM
Orignal prices back!

vkidd318
09-10-12, 03:04 PM
Prices on appliances expansions stoves back to a reasonable price (nightclub17x20 expansion 2.5mill bakery 10mill woa!!!!!!)
adding more food to all of the machines especially those that only cook one item
Adding more ways to earn gems the clipboard was a great idea which I have completed
maybe once every couple months or holidays have a a 50% off gem sales gurantee a lot of people will buy them
maybe make a bakery part2 /level 2
maybe make it were people can log in using diff ids to play so they can have more than one bakery to design
them differently.
Make food sell quicker or more profit for the food items we cook
I also think people would be open to paying a small membership fee to unlock all items
Thankyou for your time sincerely tastetherainbow

rosie080
09-10-12, 05:31 PM
Fix the prices for happier customers!

melby29
09-10-12, 05:45 PM
Just fix the prices.

knittedcupcake
09-10-12, 05:49 PM
More recipes for the sugar coater and the food dehydrator.

The sugar coater could make sour licorice belts and candies similar to Sour Patch Kids, gumdrops, etc.

The food dehydrator can make fruit leathers, trail mixes, etc.

argentina718
09-10-12, 06:42 PM
please......just fix the prices

hertry
09-10-12, 10:41 PM
Just fix the prices.

+ 4 for me and my friends

oscarchun123
09-11-12, 03:42 AM
+ 4 for me and my friends

Lol teamlava now you see what your loyal vustomers really want

sinc823
09-11-12, 03:53 AM
Fix the prices...not buying anything until then

soclassymom
09-11-12, 05:09 AM
Fix the prices

indianmommy
09-11-12, 01:37 PM
Put all prices back to what they were!!!!!!!

argentina718
09-11-12, 01:59 PM
please fix the prices at least a little bit! you can keep some prices but at least change recipes, drinks and increase the customer flow so we can sell food faster!....some of m nbrs still have last years gravestone brownies and candy corn macarons!...

420diva
09-11-12, 02:22 PM
I would like to have more recipes added to the appliances that have only one. I appreciate the weekly updates but would like more gem sales I haven't ever seen a 40 % or 50% off sale in the years that I have been playing.

lambyo
09-11-12, 02:51 PM
We would actually like to MAKE MONEY (you know what that means, I know you do), when we bake something. What real life bakery do you know baked an item and sells it for less than it cost to make? They won't stay in business long.

retro71
09-11-12, 02:59 PM
Olde Tyme Theme!

Commencing with yon prices, Hazzah!

melby29
09-11-12, 03:04 PM
olde tyme theme!

Commencing with yon prices, hazzah!

lol!!!

Cupmeetscake
09-11-12, 03:34 PM
For fall how about autumn leaf cookies orange, red,& yellow. Maybe caramel apples,white mocha with peppermint stick, pumpkin spice latte, dark chocolate truffles, candycorn chairs, mixed candy counter, pumpkin turnovers, cranberry scones, banana cream pie, pumpkin shake, strawberry shortcake, orange cranberry bagel, yams with marshmallows, tirimasu. holiday streamers, lights. cookie, milkshake, coffee, pie art to go with icecream art.

sourlicorice5
09-11-12, 04:12 PM
Fix the prices. That's all I want.

totaltechno
09-11-12, 04:58 PM
I suggest that the prices are fixed. I don't care if that's the only update.

marianagresta
09-11-12, 06:33 PM
Put the prices back. I used do be a gifter and a regular gem buyer. Used to spend like $100/month, but after crashes, and price raise without any reason, I definitely stoped spending my money with bakery story.
So the only thing i want to see is the game working fine, like it was before this last update.

nursefrognorma
09-11-12, 06:35 PM
why did you raise prices? With so many apps/games available you are alienating many of your players. People will play other games while angry and then not play Bakery Story anymore. Very poor business decision in my opinion. I hope you reconsider and change the prices back.

veenilla
09-11-12, 07:27 PM
Please bring back the old price.

fester04
09-12-12, 03:48 AM
fix prices
option to sort food by cooking time
please also fix so it doesnt reset to beginning of food list when trying to cook same item multiple times. tried to not let it bother me at first but getting extremely frustrating.

fester04
09-12-12, 04:00 AM
and also would be amazing to be able to lay more then one piece of tile down at a time.

melby29
09-12-12, 04:11 AM
Bring back the old prices.

trace35
09-12-12, 04:19 AM
Has anyone mentioned changing the prices back?

unosocite
09-12-12, 05:25 AM
I would love to see the option to expand into multiple "levels" of the bakery. There are so many wonderful new items coming out, and it's getting hard to fit them in without putting other items into storage.

There is also very limited wall space to put up wallpapers and other decorations. For each expansion, we get 2 more wall panels - but up to 50 squares of floor space!

If we could use expansions to create a second (or third!) "level" of our bakery that we could toggle between them on our devices. Imagine if you could have a "downstairs" area that is done up as your kitchen, a take-away area and an outdoor area, then another "level" where all your main tables and decorations are. And maybe even have a roof-top area too!

I would make good business sense to TL as well. More room and more walls means more people will buy more stuff, which will inevitably include more gem stuff, which will inevitably mean more gem purchases.

I love this idea. Awesome

argentina718
09-12-12, 05:05 PM
maybe have another level and have the possibilty to expand on that upper level as well, and you can even include stairs or elevators! (these can be gem items or expensive coin items but no that expensive...)

argentina718
09-12-12, 05:05 PM
in addition we can also have an out door area where people can expand as well

420diva
09-12-12, 06:44 PM
how about adding an alternating(monthly) recipe item to our inventory of gifts..so we can send our neighbors other items besides the options that we have now...although I appreciate the current variety it would be nice to have new options.

melby29
09-12-12, 07:11 PM
I don't mind that we just have cappuccino and a couple of others.

50 cappuccino is worth 500 coins.

That's more than you can make in 3 days with the new prices!

Aileen_
09-12-12, 08:23 PM
-Lower Prices on expansions (think of it as an early xmas gift)
-More efficient expansions: my cute decorations are not fitting in my bakery
-No more new appliances: such a chore for a measly couple of boring recipes-> I want to make coffees on my old appliances and can't because I'm always having to do something else -__-
-Bring back old items: I accidentally missed out on a couple- would love to be able to purchase them (make it a black Thursday kind of deal)
-New decor on basics: different wallpaper with earthier colors (tired of trying to combine the neons). Maybe Autumn colors, fuller shades of the darker spectrum (but not necessarily dark)
-More displays: I would love to have something similar to the "Tea Time Display" available from the "Cake and Tea" mystery box, but with different baked goodies such as cupcakes/teacakes/birthday cakes/cappuccino display/assorted teas/ etc.,. --> It would be cool if you could design a display in which the players could pick & choose different items which are baked and place them on the display (sort of a "baker's pick")!!
-Pretty sitting couches, decorative tables that we can put decorations over!! Then make flower vases (i.e., moth orchids, tulips, lilies, chrysanthemums), candles, food displays, books to put over the decorative/coffee tables
-One table per four chairs: Please!! I'm tired of having to buy one table per chair-> it also takes up too much space. For instance, I had to pay 1 gem for each table that I got. I would rather pay 4 gems for one table and be able to place 4 chairs around it. It would save so much space and I'd still have the ability to have the same amount of customers. Players would also get to combine this with the option of having 1 chair per table to suit their needs.
-Smaller appliances: having max amount of appliances makes my kitchen look too crowded. Maybe a double oven (stacked on one another) could do the trick

Hope to see lots of improvements within the next couple of weeks! Everyone add me on bakery: Aileen_

420diva
09-12-12, 08:49 PM
I don't mind that we just have cappuccino and a couple of others.

50 cappuccino is worth 500 coins.

That's more than you can make in 3 days with the new prices!

So true..but what if they let us gift different items from the menu such as red velvet cake or some of the other items that take time to make

Cupmeetscake
09-13-12, 01:05 PM
How about a dessert pizza? Graham cracker crust, mini marshmallows, choc chips, choc sauce

filochick1982
09-13-12, 05:09 PM
My suggestions are more general.

1. Have a 'select all' option to gift your neighbours all at once. I have over 420 neighbours (used to over 450 until some deleted me as I didn't gift and tip enough apparently) and buggered if I'm gonna get to gift every single one of them each day.
2. LOWER pricing for recipes/decorations OR HIGHER revenues per recipe.
3. More levels past level 99
4. Be able to expand to an outdoor area - alfresco dining style
5. More recipes for the appliances that only have 1 or 2.
6. Have the option to buy everything with either coins OR gems. I would love to purchase more gem-only items with coins as I'm very coin rich but gem poor.
7. Allow the recipes to be sorted by 1) time it takes to bake from least amount of time to most amount of time 2) highest to lowest price per recipe
8. Display unit pricing per plate per recipe so players can work out which is the most efficient to bake that will yield the biggest revenue at the shortest amount of time.
9. Have "one-off liimited time only" sales of your past limited edition items. I've only been playing since March 2012 and I see so many items that were sold before I started playing that I would like to buy.
10. Be able to have multiple level bakeries.
11. Create moving staff i.e waiters to serve the customers, the baker actually moving around preparing stuff to bake, etc. This makes the bakery more realistic
12. Allow for people to customise their decor - ie While I love the decor avaiable, I would love to be able to change the colour of items, maybe give them different patterns, textures, etc. This will enable players to 'theme' their bakery better.

That's all for now. I'm sure I will think of more.

Aristodeme
09-14-12, 10:33 AM
Having the prices go back to the way they used to be and that would definitely make many, seriously, MANY of your customers very very happy TL. Unless that's not what you want of course.

Poetic_Soul
09-14-12, 10:54 AM
Okay you want suggestions how about this:

Since you are trying to get people to download your other games. How about letting gamers visit the other games and leave some kind of special tip or special gifting. For example if I visit RS, I can leave double the tips. Or Gift them Red Velvet cake, If I visit Nightclub Story I could gift them Coffee or Hot Chocolate. If I visit Fashion Story I could gift them a Gem. (which does not come from our GEMS)

I know it won't be easy but it will let us see the game in action and just might convince people to play them.

Also how about if we could Sell our stoves to RS, or sell our decor to other games or bakeries.
Yea these things aren't easy to do but it will make the games last longer and more interesting.

Gadgie
09-14-12, 09:59 PM
in addition we can also have an out door area where people can expand as well

Absolutey. Also, a customizable outdoors/background, (the street crossroad) so the snowy and rainy windows will make sense.

azalealuxurypets
09-15-12, 07:36 AM
water floor tiles
more deep sea decorations (wallpaper, floor, tables, chairs, oven and foods)
I'd like the italian oven to have prettier foods to cook. maybe italian desserts.
Ancient Egypt theme and oven+foods would be wonderful.
Space theme and extra terrestial oven and food would be reallu really great!
Most of all the egypt and space please make them for the game!!
I know the ancient egyptians made cakes from dates and triangle and other shaped bread

patriciabudville
09-15-12, 08:24 AM
Mummy pizzas from RS could totally work for that too lol^

dale1952
09-15-12, 08:54 AM
I agree!!!!!!!

argentina718
09-16-12, 08:39 PM
most importantly lower prices and second you have a chocolate theme or a have like a pretzle machine... and some options could be like a salty pretzel, cinnamon pretzel, cheese pretzel,..ect.

bellazo179
09-17-12, 11:04 AM
I would also love to see an Autumn or 'Fall' theme. I'm pretty pissed that you doubled the prices, but I am still playing daily and planning on buying gems in the near future.

trh1
09-17-12, 12:32 PM

I third this! Pls reduce the costs, I miss playing the game properly.

NorfolkAndGood
09-17-12, 01:12 PM
Erm i'd like to see a NEW pricing structure in the game.....kinda exactly like it used to be, until TL whipped up one heck of a storm of dissent from so many players.

Cupmeetscake
09-17-12, 01:47 PM
How about red candy apple chairs, marshmallow treat counters, cinnamon candy tables with shiny red wrappers, cranberry counters, pumpkin pie tables, cookie chairs, brownie stools, coffee to go cup chairs, cookie tables, blueberry muffin chairs, pie cutter wall decoration, large fork decoration, large wisk,

crazygranny65
09-18-12, 11:55 AM
How about cinnamon rolls. lowering the prices.

sftbldrk
09-19-12, 06:23 AM
I would love more goals! I dont care for the decorating goals, but I really enjoy the cooking ones and I have completed all of the ones available already. Also, I would really LOVE a way to remove gifts from my list. I have been given a lot of gifts that I would like to remove, since I am not using them, in order to make room for new ones. Lastly, I wish that there was some rhyme or reason for the collectible dropped items that we collect to redeem things. I keep receiving the same ones, but have no idea what to do differently to get the others within the same category. For example I tip my neighbors a lot and I keep receiving rolling pins and ladles but I have no idea how to get the spatula and the measuring cup.

sftbldrk
09-19-12, 06:29 AM
Oh also, since I forgot above, I am having issues with the game! It is constantly crashing and I have to select force closed or report. When I force it to close and then open it again it is good for a little while but this happens a few times a day. Also, I cant see my tips all of the time. I get told that my tables are full when I see that they are empty, but if I go into the menu and then go back to my bakery all of a sudden all of the tables are filled with tips. Why cant I see the tips without leaving that screen and going back to it?

kieranyeow
09-19-12, 08:51 AM
After The Italian Theme.
I Think Maybe Next Is The Halloween Theme.
Hope That TL Release It On The 1st Of October Cause We Can Enjoy A Month Of Spooky Feels.

Baltimore100
09-19-12, 08:59 PM
Bring back the netherworld portal!

sweettooth6
09-20-12, 06:03 PM
I would also love to be able to get additional rooms or floors --- and especially, an outdoor patio space :D

mposey
09-20-12, 06:21 PM
After The Italian Theme.
I Think Maybe Next Is The Halloween Theme.
Hope That TL Release It On The 1st Of October Cause We Can Enjoy A Month Of Spooky Feels.

I really do hope they start on oct 1st. I hate how they do holidays the same week as the holiday. I mean you walk into a store today and there is Halloween stuff everywhere. One on TL get to it. :)

qtmomma
09-20-12, 06:32 PM
Back to school themes....like old school snack cakes and pudding cups, fruit snacks, grandly bars, etc...Apple trees, Apple garland, school desk tables, school chairs, crayons box counters, Apple baskets with price tags on top of them, farmers market signs, old wooden sweets signs, Apple sconces, Apple fritters, Apple cinnamon cheesecake....Apple cider doughnuts, pumpkin doughnuts...I have tons more, but typing on my phone (bc TL STILL hasn't fixed my log in problem) costs too much.

yumpixels
09-21-12, 09:02 PM
Back to school themes....like old school snack cakes and pudding cups, fruit snacks, grandly bars, etc...Apple trees, Apple garland, school desk tables, school chairs, crayons box counters, Apple baskets with price tags on top of them, farmers market signs, old wooden sweets signs, Apple sconces, Apple fritters, Apple cinnamon cheesecake....Apple cider doughnuts, pumpkin doughnuts...I have tons more, but typing on my phone (bc TL STILL hasn't fixed my log in problem) costs too much.

I really like your ideas!! If they were to do something like that, I could see myself wanting that set enough to buy gems. Maybe even some fall leaf garlands or pear based desserts. One of the appliances could be a cider press. Cherry cider, pear cider, etx. Add PUMPKIN LATTES!!

yukiichigo
09-22-12, 05:32 AM
Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday in the year and I do hope they have enough decorations and interior goods as well as recipes to satisfy my Halloween thirst!

Other recommendations:

- fix the prices (if you haven't seen this enough yet)
- autumn theme (sweet yam, maple, chestnut, pumpkin, etc.)
- masquerade theme
- fix lost items (Loretta) and bugs
- "select all" option when gifting : )

wendy475
09-22-12, 10:01 AM
Olde Tyme Theme!

Love that idea lol :-)

lanenacangri
09-22-12, 11:41 AM
How about a caribian theme :-) :-) like Puerto Rican items and pasterys and drinks:-):-):-):-):-):-)

Poetic_Soul
09-22-12, 12:21 PM
Olde Tyme Theme!

Really love all the theme Ideas but my vote goes to the "Olde Tyme Theme". Would go great with my Bakery.

hmaitland
09-22-12, 09:49 PM
Heres a suggestion LOWER THE PRICES!!!!!!! I quit playing bakery story because of the price increase and ive been playing for more than a year and have spent over $100 in this game. I refuse to play anymore till the prices lower.

kdfgato
09-24-12, 12:32 AM
Please add a "Dia de Los Muertos " theme!!

monea22
09-25-12, 10:01 AM
Thai desserts
Exotic items as well as recipes
One click for the stove instrad of having to continue prrssing it
Diffrrrnt types of frozen yogurt
Indian &creole desserts
A snack machine
Recipes that take less time to cook

royairani2012
09-26-12, 08:09 AM
For one thing make a lemonade machine and/or a iced tea machine and get new dividers and make it in coins not gems

qtmomma
09-26-12, 11:28 AM
Carnival theme, fall farm harvest festival, farmers market, movie theater theme...pm me for counter, recipe, and decor.ideas....I have tons

ALadyL
09-26-12, 11:55 AM
Hello everyone and Teamlava.

Here's my suggestion for Bakery Story. The mini dragons that we buy,it would be great to see them
functional. They can roast marshmallows, do smores those are just two items they could cook 15 minutes
For the marshmallows and 1 hour for the smores. Also what would be great is to have the customers ta
Asking for a particular sweet,you could use bubbles or their could be a ticker at the bottom of the game.

ALadyL
09-26-12, 11:56 AM
Sorry about my spelling.

rainbowswan
09-27-12, 09:39 PM
I would love maybe some permanent goals, with things you can unlock including food and items. And the goals would involve less gem items and expensive coin things you have to buy. And more gem rewards. Dishes I would love would be animal themed dishes such as cat cupcakes or dog biscuits. Country desserts too for example Eiffel Tower eclairs and Italy biscuits. Different coloured Red Velvet Cakes such as Blue Velvet Cake or Green Velvet cakes too. Include layer cakes such as Chocolate Layer cake or Strawberry Layer cake, and checkerboard cake as well. Blueberry Cheesecake and Mango Cheesecake would be cool too.

starsbakery99
09-28-12, 01:23 AM
MORE HALLOWEEN ITEMS PLEASE

-coffin divider
- cake display (Halloween cake)
- bat cookies
- eyeball cupcake
- jack o lantern cake pops
- gummy worms
- ghost marshmallows
- candy corn
- halloween trick or treat candy bowl with candy on a table
- werewolf waiter

Thank you

pjy1106
09-28-12, 11:03 PM
Want Easy Drink Machine

bebe256
09-29-12, 10:42 PM
I don't know if anyone has suggested this already, but I wish players were able to trade items. For example, if I have two Donut Couches and wanted to trade you for say, the Donut Sample Table or something. What do you guys think?

Or would this go against TL's motive of trying to get everyone to buy gems for items? ;)

ladypynk78
09-30-12, 11:58 AM
List of what an appliance recipes are in the menu so we can no what we are getting before we buy

argentina718
09-30-12, 05:24 PM
pumpkin cupcake
ghost marshmallows!!...love that idea
candy corn items please !!!

Uamele
10-01-12, 06:09 AM
~.~;;;;; Gifting of gems, like you would in dragon story and monster story would be great. Fantasy like theme baking items, more ice cream flavors for the ice cream machine. Less money to expand your shop and adding the means to make would be great like lollipops etc. Defenately lots of seasonal themed stuff. Christmas nutcracker cookies and Santa cookies etc. Totally agree with previous statements of cherry jubilee and stuff. Also would be interesting to have stuff like peanut butter cookies and stuff you can make with peanut butter.

michcolor
10-01-12, 11:52 AM
I want to rotate items 360 degrees. like a chair rotate. :D

sunnyDreams
10-01-12, 12:04 PM
I would really like a big "On Vacation" sign!
They. Have made "welcome" signs, "bakery" signs and other signs. An on vacation sign would be very useful.

sweetkrista1
10-01-12, 05:04 PM
I would love it if you displayed all the new weekly items in Stormy's bakery. Or at least change it up with the different box themes every month or bimonthly. Basically, use Stormy's bakery as advertising!

AnnasCoffee
10-01-12, 05:28 PM
Monthly suggestion... I'd like a really scarey looking pig (with it's tongue hanging out) eating coins. It could be a floor decoration :)

sunnyazchica
10-01-12, 06:35 PM
More recipes for the sugar coater and the food dehydrator.

The sugar coater could make sour licorice belts and candies similar to Sour Patch Kids, gumdrops, etc.

The food dehydrator can make fruit leathers, trail mixes, etc.

Like! :)

sunnyazchica
10-01-12, 06:55 PM
Fall:

- Raisin Bread, Zuccini Bread, Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Bagels w/pumpkin cream cheese, Pumpkin Muffins, Pumpkin Donuts/Donut Holes - thanks Dunkin Donuts for the inspiration :)
- Pumpkin Latte, Spiced Latte, Salted Caramel Latte - thanks Starbucks for the inspiration :)
- Smores
- Rice Krispy Treats
- Popcorn balls
- Apples & caramel dip & chocolate dip
- Candy machine for Halloween like there is one for Easter & Valentines - makes things like candy corn, bat shaped chocolates, ghost shaped marshmallows (like peeps),
the orange pumpkin candies, black licorice in the shape of spiders

argentina718
10-01-12, 07:06 PM
the possibility of the bakery to have like an outside/patio, /deck,/garden area and that we can expand

sunnyazchica
10-01-12, 09:15 PM
the possibility of the bakery to have like an outside/patio, /deck,/garden area and that we can expand

Now that would be awesome!

Uamele
10-02-12, 01:47 AM
Also it would be cool if they made a German oven to make German baked goods such as pretzels and other things or add the pretzels to the bread oven.

xoxjenn
10-02-12, 02:19 AM

I've been wanting this for awhile now! It would be awesome.