PDA

View Full Version : Dragon: Monthly Suggestions: Sept 2012

greygull
09-05-12, 09:12 AM
What new items would you like to see in Dragon?

Zamoraksblood
09-05-12, 12:34 PM
Gemstone dragons!!!!! Ultra rare dragons of single type ruby is fire sapphire is water emerald is forest quartz is air amethyst is magic! A coin to gold converter!!
No habitat or farm max!!!! Tons of new decor!!!!!

dollartiggys
09-05-12, 01:47 PM
I think we would all be very grateful to be able to cancel undesired breedings and have the ability to stop eggs. it would give us more oppurtunity to breed for different dragons.. and the usual please more than six farms and how about more than twenty-five habitats? all the hard work all you guys do is appreciated:-)

Zamoraksblood
09-05-12, 01:49 PM
I think we would all be very grateful to be able to cancel undesired breedings and have the ability to stop eggs. it would give us more oppurtunity to breed for different dragons.. and the usual please more than six farms and how about more than twenty-five habitats? all the hard work all you guys do is appreciated:-)

That too

zivaziva
09-05-12, 07:44 PM
God do I agree with this! I have been trying for weeks to have a diamond dragon with the different possibilities but always get the same dragons I have to sell. But I have to wait hours before trying again. It would be ideal to be able to just cancel a breeding, even if we have to pay some gold, and try a new one.

Plus, the selling price of a dragon should increase with the number of hours it took to breed it.

MazShaddix
09-06-12, 12:45 AM
I agree with egg cancelling and coin to gold converter, but mainly to the selling price, it's way too low tbh.
I also think that with all the new dragons being created nearly each week, we should have levels on the current habitats for coins or be a certain level to open or obtain it with max lvl being size 5 and homing 6 in total.
Also make little awards / trophies for how many of a type of dragon you hatch, seeing as we're spending hours breeding and hatching the same dragons a fair bit.

Suave_Spencer
09-06-12, 06:57 AM
Higher selling price would be good, would make the long breeding/hatching times a little less annoying. How about more upgrades on habitats and farms?

kirin53
09-06-12, 12:25 PM
How about a nice dragon fountain?

Maybe a tree like decoration much like the hanging lanterns but four squares big and shaped like an actual tree with like 5-6 lanterns hanging off of the branches.

Different colored flowered bushes. Orange seems a little too plain and the pink flower path thing seems too girly for my taste. lol

A gate would be nice with dragon designs on it.

A wooden path would be nice as well, maybe not entirely straight, kind of crooked planks. :]

mgaes20
09-06-12, 12:30 PM
I think that there shouldn't have to be a limit to farms and habitat, I mean there is no point on having a big island and only be able to have 25 habitats.
I'm 100% sure I'm not the only one but TL should something about the diamond dragon, I mean it's really really hard to get one, I been playing DragonStory for months now I'm on level 38 nd had no luck on getting the Diamod dragon, all I get are, island , magic, fruitfull, firestorm, life and others

TL should also reduce the breeding and hatching time for island and magic, 20hrs for a common dragon (island) its a very long time

About new dragons there should be a two headed dragon besides the infinity dragon

foxxiegirl
09-06-12, 04:06 PM
Well today i had to sell my common dragons to make room for the Rare and Super Rares i was getting because frankly i was tired of missing xp selling from the nest. So my suggestion for this month issssssssssss.......The ability to house more dragons lol. Or as another poster said recently, storing dragons.

PDAGuppies
09-06-12, 04:39 PM
My suggestions are listed below. I hope team lava will really take the time to read them and improve them. Many of this, I took from other players, to support their ideas, not to steal them. Also, please team lava, I beg of you again, please take time to look over our requests and just try to improve them as much as possible.

- Its really hard to get gold nowadays. We need another possible way to get gold other than buying them and getting them as gifts. That as why as my solution, I came up with the GOLDEN DRAGON STATUE idea. This means, players/dragon owners can buy this statue for COINS!!! (not gold please for coins) This statue can give the dragon owner an amount of gold every 12 or 24 hours. It should go with a pattern. I thought of one below. But, before that let me say that you should make this statue affordable please. We don't want some 9 million coined statue, it is way out of league cause no one can afford that. Please think of this suggestion. For each level, the player should get a one more gold.

Level Gold
1-20 1
21-35 2
36-45 3
46-50 4
51-63 5 (or as much as the highest level goes up to because you might make it higher.)

- I think that as a dragon story player we should get to have some more habitats. I see that we have so many islands. I think there are five of them, but anyways, we have to be able to at least fil three of the islands. Or else, what is the point of having five islands? I think many people put this out there but please take a look at this problem.

- Okay, there is a big problem my neighbors,friends,and me have tried for diamond dragons, infinity dragons, and the newer dragons. But that is not the full thing. Every time we make two dragons breed it takes a long time,but when that dragon is not what we we even wanted, we have to hatch it anyways. For example, I am working on a Titan dragon. It is taking a while and I keep getting charm instead of Titan dragons. So, what I'm trying to say is before we hatch the dragons there should be something that lets us sell the dragons instead of having hatch them. This would be a very good addition.

- I want there to be a shelf where we can store eggs until we have a place/habitat to put them. This should be only for eggs. It could probably hold 9 eggs and made of twigs,vines,and leaves.

- I know we have to keep getting new dragons, but can we make it a teensy weeny bit easier on getting the diamond dragons, and the rarer ones. I mean, I know they are rare and super rare but it can't be too hard or people will get bored and annoyed quickly.

*************TEAM LAVA: IF YOU DO READ MY MESSAGE AND YOU HAVE OPINIONS ON IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY SENDING ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

dapplefur
09-06-12, 05:22 PM
A water/diamond hybrid.
A magic/diamond hybrid.
The ability to upgrade the diamond habitat.

09-06-12, 10:13 PM
I will add a couple of irritants to me. Why does it have to be so hard to move things. Evan on the same level they go flying off into the sky or sea and i simply can not move things from one level to another, they run into the cliff and will not go up. Why have the no go areas anyway? 6 farms is silly most of us that have quite a few dragons simply an not feed them all from 6 farms. We keep getting more dragons we are all going to try for that means more dragons that will not fit 25 habitats. Particuarly as they are now. Today i was told i only had oe mstic map and i needed 32. At my level and asmany times as i have expanded how could i only have 1? There is pleny of room to expand why is each area the size of one habitat? And the cost of an entire island.

keri420
09-07-12, 12:50 PM
I'd love to see more decor and a greater habitat max! I have so much room still and I haven't even expanded past my first island.

sebster12341
09-07-12, 07:08 PM
I agree we should be able to cancel eggs because I mad because I spent gold on a dragon when I meant to spend silver

jimbobbillyray
09-07-12, 11:52 PM
Am I missing something that is already there or could you please supply some sort of ticker to show how many available plays you have left...I visit some people more than once a day and can't tell whether they are full or if I've already played there....

riitzc
09-08-12, 12:06 AM
- Gift Food
- Storage
- Fix Expansion Plots

nihna
09-08-12, 06:23 AM
3 gems as a gift for 1 day
Make it 5 T least
And for the rest of my nbr I like to give them dragon food. I like his idea above me

nihna
09-08-12, 06:25 AM
- Gift Food
- Storage
- Fix Expansion Plots

I like the gift food idea
And make it 5 ppl to give gem daily rather than 3 and the rest of my nbr I like to give them foof

mistral88
09-09-12, 11:44 PM

This. Please, Team Lava, please.

mistral88
09-10-12, 03:05 AM
A notification before spending gold. I've mistakenly clicked FINISH NOW a number of times and I think this is something that should have been obviously added.

rusticjess
09-11-12, 05:39 PM
I would really like the ability to store things

mammami08
09-11-12, 05:49 PM
? mermaid dragon is coming soon, cool!

lylahmae
09-12-12, 01:44 AM
Please allow us to gift food to our neighbors that we can't gift gold to.

libbyjoyous
09-13-12, 01:24 AM
I was wondering what the limit on gifts was... and yes storage would be way awesome!

lylahmae
09-13-12, 06:03 AM
Am I missing something that is already there or could you please supply some sort of ticker to show how many available plays you have left...I visit some people more than once a day and can't tell whether they are full or if I've already played there....

Yes! All other tl games I have played have this.

peetjepower
09-13-12, 06:36 AM
* give more ppl gold and the others food
* abort hatching if it isn't a dragon you want
* reducing proces of hatching
* make all upgrades less expensive please, it really makes the game less fun :(

dragonolic
09-13-12, 06:44 AM
Tissues.

LadybugLucky
09-13-12, 07:42 AM
God do I agree with this! I have been trying for weeks to have a diamond dragon with the different possibilities but always get the same dragons I have to sell. But I have to wait hours before trying again. It would be ideal to be able to just cancel a breeding, even if we have to pay some gold, and try a new one.

Plus, the selling price of a dragon should increase with the number of hours it took to breed it.

I still haven't been able to breed a Planet Dragon! I wait all that time only to have to sell another of the same dragon that I no longer have room for. Not Fun!!!

LadybugLucky
09-13-12, 07:46 AM
* give more ppl gold and the others food
* abort hatching if it isn't a dragon you want
* reducing proces of hatching
* make all upgrades less expensive please, it really makes the game less fun :(

Once you have the small habitat then the upgrade should only cost the difference. In the beginning with little coins and space I bought small habitats and then realized you had to pay full price to upgrade.

dapplefur
09-14-12, 03:42 AM
more water/fire hybrids.

tinakm
09-16-12, 08:56 AM

This would be a dream come true - how about increasing the bredding den max to 2?!

katsclaws12
09-16-12, 09:12 AM
I would love to be able to have more then one breeding station and evolution temple. I dont understand why we cant buy them or at
least be able to reach a certain level to get another.

Manaphio
09-16-12, 02:50 PM
I'd love to see dragons which gives gold and being able to stop a breeding time and hatching time and a lower in nest prices

monnieszoo
09-16-12, 11:17 PM
Dear Team Lava,
I have been playing your games for a little over a year now. I started while I was deployed and we had a wifi spot in the morale tent and I found Zoo Story (stopped playing that one, sorry). Thats why I'm stuck with MonniesZoo as a storm8 id. I have played pretty much all your games and I am currently playing Dragon and Fashion Story. I am loving these two games a lot but I wanted to ask if there is anyway possible to have gold sales in Dragon Story like you do in your other games as well as storage options. I am on a budget and my husband has flipped on my team lava purchases (he hates ya'll by the way). I am allowed 5-10 dollars a paycheck. I NEED sales! Please! As far as storage, I have had times where I am trying to move my habitats around and can't because my decor is in the way so I have to sell them. It's so frustrating. Storage options would be a huge deal for the community as well. My other request, is there any way that you can create a shortcut for us when we go to a persons island, we can visit and click back to our wall instead of having to go home and then click our way back to our wall. I like visiting folks who post on my wall, but it's a time consuming task to click back constantlly on my phone. Well, I appreciate your time and hopefully ya'll can implement these ideas.

Manaphio
09-17-12, 03:04 AM
And I'd love to see a new dragon element the frost dragon

Martin323
09-17-12, 08:42 AM
Would appreciate an increase in coin capacity of habitats, in other words levelling up habitats.

Let's say the large water habitat has a coin capacity of 3600.
After you invest for example 250,000 coins you would be able to level up the habitat to keep 6000 coins.
Another investment of 500,000 coins would increase the coin capacity of the habitat to 10,000 coins.

cedkugedchgd
09-17-12, 09:48 AM
Dear TeamLava,

I think all of us would love to have 2 Breeding Dens or the ability to cancel a breeding time which would make lots of things easier! And I personally would like to see more Purple + Green dragons because I think that the Familiar one looks awesome! :D It would be amazing if these wishes would come true one day.

Totosia (island name :D)

Horntail21
09-17-12, 01:54 PM
I don't think they'll do the egg cancellation as long as people are spending gold to hurry both the breeding and hatching. They would lose the opportunity to make money on gold spent to hurry the hatch.

Martin323
09-17-12, 03:18 PM
Cancelling a breeding is nonsens as well. Everyone could get the diamond dragon within let's say 1 hours... and every other dragon too. That wouldn't be fun at all.

Laisse2000
09-17-12, 04:14 PM
We should have DRAGON COLLECTIONS!!!!! :D

mgaes20
09-17-12, 05:19 PM
I would like to see an ICE DRAGON, ICE COULD BE A NEW ELEMENT AS WELL

darkrandy
09-17-12, 06:27 PM
Different types of habitats for all elements, and more coin capacity on them.

09-18-12, 09:37 PM
I agree with monnieszoo a way to go back to your own wall and news without going home first (like your neighbors list) would be awesome if it would not be a huge problem. I seem to spend half my time watching that stupid fruitfull run waiting to get back and forth. I also would like a way to cut back on all the duplicate dragons if one an be found. 5 ea island, serpent,mist etc. Seems like a stupid grip when some people are trying to get them but if that is ALL you seem to get it is not funny or ironic only very irritating. I really love playing this game and these are only suggestions if possible.
Ps. A storage place would be absolutely wonderful.

smile4katie
09-19-12, 04:32 AM
I am sticking with my normal suggestions because we are obviously getting new dragons each week so no sense in asking, there is no way tl is going to do a cancel breeding/hatching option and why would they come out with all new elements when we still have many combos that can be created.

Sooo
DECORATIONS PLEASE!!!! the trees are a huge sense of frustration for me because they are already in the game program. Just let us buy them back so we can use them as we want!!!
LEVEL UP bonuses! Seriously whats the point of leveling up once you are at the higher levels?
MORE GOLD gifts I'd be happy with 5!
GIFT OPTIONS like food or decor

People they are listening but progress takes time. We begged for dragons other than diamond and d hybrids we got them we asked for more habitats and we got them so be patient and be realistic on your requests. I am hopeful :)

stormy168
09-19-12, 07:59 PM
I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but the ability to buy gold for someone else would be nice (as in you pay and they get the gold)

peetjepower
09-20-12, 05:28 AM
I'm sticking with the option of sending more gold, 5 would indeed be nice, and send gifts like food to the others,
but i assume the ability for more food is in the new farms.

And off course, please give the option to throw away eggs, i keep getting island eggs, take ages to hatch and i keep on selling them for 100coins, really frustrating

FrenzyDragon
09-20-12, 10:42 AM
Wish for the following enhancement:
1) able to buy gold with coins
2) able to sell or to hatch an egg after breeding completed
3) shorten expansion, breeding/hatching time
Beside, don't really like the color of New Dawn, kind of faded, so unnatural.

FrenzyDragon
09-20-12, 07:27 PM
One more very important 'bug' to fix, there is missing confirmation for the 'stock up' function, ie. buy coin/food with gold. I bought these by clicking the Buy button accidentally twice ��

JessyKaulitz
09-20-12, 08:45 PM
I request for the following:
1.We should be able to send gold to at least 10 neighbors per day
2.Sell the dragons that we don't want to our neighbors
3. A storage would be nice

Uamele
09-20-12, 08:58 PM
I would say some new some new dragons for the elements we already in the game. But like a volcano dragon, with a volcano on it's back. A forest dragon with actual trees on its back.

tigeress2474
09-22-12, 10:46 AM
I would LOVE to see the count of how many dragon I have "played" with like in the other games. So if you can play with 6, then I play 1 and the count down thing says I can play with 5 more.

Is that understandable? LOL

laceylaine
09-22-12, 01:38 PM
I would LOVE to see the count of how many dragon I have "played" with like in the other games. So if you can play with 6, then I play 1 and the count down thing says I can play with 5 more.

Is that understandable? LOL

Lol, yes and I agree. Have the number of likes left displayed on your neighbors screen. Then you know that if you see the number zero when you visit them, you've already played with their dragons.

jrodt333
09-22-12, 03:14 PM
I have a suggestion. I think it would be awesome if New Dawn got released for Android and Kindle Fire. Just an idea.

iamhamza
09-22-12, 03:29 PM
i just wanted a new farming system- it doesn't have to be exactly what i say, you can make a few changes.

small food farm- $600/30min big food farm- $20,000/3hr HUGE food farm-$54,000/9hr

small food farm foods-
impruberries- $30/30sec/10 food buffbeets- $250-500/3min-5min/50 food fireapples- $800-1,200/30min-1hr/150-210 food

big food farm foods
pumpwings- $2,500-3,800/2hr-5hr/320-450 food eliteleeks- $4,000-6,000/6hr-9hr/475-650 food scalypears- $10,00-15,000/10hr-12hr/725-1,400 food

HUGE FOOD FARM- NAMES OF FOODS YOU CAN PICK OR USE MINE
raggedyolives-$17,000-22,000/14hr-18hr/1,450-1,975 food thornysquash- $24,000-31,000/19hr-1day/2,125-2,700 food gourmetcaviar- $35,000-42,000/26hr-32hr/3,275-3,850 food

please apply these if u can, all players will love this change

iamhamza
09-22-12, 03:34 PM
it me again with changes in timing

fire 10sec forest 1min air 30min-1hr water 1hr & 45min-2hr & 30min magic 12hr-15hr diamond 24hr-26hr
rare- add[to original time] 4hr-6hr super rare add 8hr-10hr

iamhamza
09-22-12, 03:35 PM
I have a suggestion. I think it would be awesome if New Dawn got released for Android and Kindle Fire. Just an idea.

i agree, i have an android and i soooooooo want to play new dawn

iamhamza
09-22-12, 03:37 PM
you should have free offers for gold

sweetstuff525
09-22-12, 03:39 PM

Yes pls reads the new dragons to kindle and android ... As a weekly update .. I don't understand why you didn't do that ... Since every week when a new dragon comes out you give it to both iOS and android

By the way I'm ios

iamhamza
09-22-12, 03:44 PM
you should add earth dragon, ice dragon, metal dragon, dark dragon, and pure dragon

iamhamza
09-22-12, 03:49 PM
to get pure dragon- breed fire/fire water/water forest/forest etc or diamond+ infinity(100% chance with this breeding pair) or buy with 3,000 gold
700 coins/per hour plant +pure=pure plant dragon image should be a two headed forest/fire/water/magic/air/diamond dragon

iamhamza
09-22-12, 03:51 PM
you should also make nest cost 300,000 coins 3 breeding dens (2nd and 3rd cost 200,000) 3 evolution temples (2nd and 3rd cost 200,000) no max to farms or habitats

iamhamza
09-22-12, 03:53 PM
make a special breeding den which can breed 3 or 4 dragons
you then get exotic dragons that have 3 or 4 elements at once

tonguelashing
09-22-12, 04:03 PM
FIRST AND FOREMOST: GET OUT ANDROID VERSION OF LATEST EXPANSION!! Everything else is LOW PRIORITY!
SECOND: FIX ALL THE STUPID CRASHES in Android version (as well as iOS but I don't know if the iOS one crashes as much since New Dawn, some people are reporting it does).

THOSE ARE THE ONLY PRIORITIES FOR TEAM LAVA!

Anything else, is a waste of time and will upset a much larger user base than they may think!

jrodt333
09-22-12, 08:36 PM
make a special breeding den which can breed 3 or 4 dragons
you then get exotic dragons that have 3 or 4 elements at once

Breeding more than 2 dragons together couldn't turn out well...

libbyjoyous
09-22-12, 11:46 PM
As stated by a few... new dawn for kindle and android
goals for kindle
storage!!!!!!!!!!
more than six farms.
Im a level 20 and have been waiting to see when i could have more farms.. jus figured out while reading this thread that you cant and my jaw hit the floor.. theres just no way to keep up! Plus make it simpler to plant.

I could come up with more but this is the most important stuff to me.

catherine61
09-23-12, 12:35 AM
You have reduced the cost to expand, but now I have to pay 800,000 to clear bitter bush, a bit harsh?

Uamele
09-23-12, 01:25 AM
Thank you. Finally someone other than me thinks there should be a dark dragon. Not to mention other elemental dragons.

Nefertekas
09-23-12, 01:38 AM
I can't gelp but sympathize with android users. Please release their version soon!
Also, would not be a bad idea to enable us to buy a second bredding den and/or nest, if only for a hefty price (for example, one or two million coins)...

At the very least you should review the friggin' food cost (new food is ridiculously expensive! i'll never plant it again) and the cost for clearing stuff sometimes changes, and it's annoying. Ever heard of keeping things REALISTIC and even? I don't think you have! Most of the time the prices are just absurd...

Nefertekas
09-23-12, 01:39 AM
And it's good to know other people would love to see a dark/black dragon. I truly do adore Toothless from Dreamworks' HTTYD, maybe we could get something similar in a rare breed... :p

Uamele
09-23-12, 04:53 AM
Agreement strongly but reasonablely priced.

thrilltokilll
09-23-12, 05:28 AM
a breeding island like dragonvale would be awesome imo

if it was properly priced.. i'm sure it would be a hit.

PangHian
09-23-12, 07:13 AM
Good day Team Lava, as much is many others and i appreciate the new updates in Dragon Story with the increased number of dragons, habitats, more efficient food quantities etc, i feel that there should be adjustments made to the feeding quantity of the light dragons.

Personally, I feel that updates should make the game more fun and slightly easier to play in certain aspects, it can be made to be more challenging, but the food quantities in particular for the light dragons are really too much. Having such a high quantity just makes players need to consider a lot more when thinking of growing a light/light-hybrid dragon when the cost of the more efficient food and the cost of leveling a light/light-hybrid dragon is insanely high. As much as i enjoy dragon story, i hope some changes can be made to the food quantities needed by light dragons, because it just doesnt make sense that u have a more efficient food sources, but the dragons that most people would be interested in leveling and breeding needs so much food which is not very proportional to the amount of food that you can harvest.

kemoah
09-23-12, 02:55 PM
First of all the very unreasonable price of trees to be removed after expantion is un real i am a new player and i think thats un faire cant be affordable at all it will take forever ,second the egg bilding should be in money not gold coz we will never be able to buy some of us cant buy.
The other thing is the un reasonable amount of time for breeding and evolving too much time u need to reduse the a mount of time,meet us half way team lava, i used to love games from other teams like glu but stoped and deleted all there apps coz they are living in imaginary world ( don't do this to me) i love ur games and ur new concept of gaming u are taking us to new dimension but with a little bet of reasonable way please ,,,! Do u get what I am saying ,I hope so

riitzc
09-24-12, 09:29 PM
Bring Dawn to Android

PDAGuppies
09-26-12, 05:43 AM
To team lava,
I also think that we should be able to switch dragons. Like if I had a planet and my friend wanted, she could give me a Titan or something like that. Also if a friend had a familiar, which is I believe rare, then I could give to. Two or three dragons for it. For example,
Neighbor is willing to trade- I am willing to trade-
Familiar. Mindvolt,winter dragon, and a fuzzy DRAGON

This is because in some peoples mind a certain DRAGIN is worth more

dotranwumpas
09-27-12, 05:52 PM
I suggested this before, and one of your kind staff said she would pass it on but I'll say it again... Dragon trading, if Team lava is worried that see one will just borrow a diamond to get an easy diamond hybrid, just do a slandered, ultra rare can only be traded with ultra rare

jpmombelle
09-27-12, 06:42 PM
I agree with everyone, lower times on breeding and everything, a cancel on hatching, also increase drastically the amount of how many gifts you can send and receive, increase amounts of farms habitants etc ...and 250000 to cut a tree??? I wish I could get that much in real life for one of y trees.

revort
09-27-12, 07:03 PM
If you can only change one thing TL, please change the cost of removing the foliage.

lylahmae
09-27-12, 07:27 PM
Switch expansion and clearing prices back...I have 2 large bitterbark trees I will probably never clear or at least no time soon because it costs too much.

dw9893
09-27-12, 11:59 PM
Team Lava:

1. Feeding costs (amount of food per level) for new dragons at higher levels are way to high. Lets scale that back. I don't think that's a fair way to slow down from maxing out their dragons.

2. The costs for clearing foliage is way too high considering the long time between expansions. Either reduce the 3 day period or reduce the cost to clear the foliage after the expansion.

3. Food - Lets see some new food that gives us more then 800 food each, especially if you plan to keep the large feeding amounts for the new light dragons.. 1500+ would be nice.

4. Breeding - you could revamp the game and provide many more options for dragons if you could breed 3 dragons together.. Red-blue-green for example.

5. RAISE THE LEVEL CAP. 63 isn't cutting the mustard.

6. Increase the habitat cap, people with all the original dragons trying to keep them and have one of each of the new ones will have to eventually choose and lose dragons in the end.

7. Increase the coins stored by the older habitats to match the newer white ones.

8. Create an item for purchase via gold or coins that will collect your coins when your habitats are full for you. The item can have a time limit ... Like 24 hours.

9. More decor, the old stuff is stale.. If not new decor, make the current decor more attractive... Example - Water banners give speed bonus to making water habitats produce coins quicker..

10. Expand the base space. Add more islands to clear.

11. A overhaul of the social system is needed. 5 coins or 1 exp point for visiting? Not real motivation there considering the current inflation of the economy. Only 3 gold per day to offer or receive? Long as you are only offering one gold per friend it should be allowed to be sent to all friends.

12. In addition to requesting mystic maps from friends you should be able to choose which gift to send players... Good or map... So they could receive potentially 2 maps but not 1 gold from a friend. That's fair.

13. Maybe introduce daily achievements to help reward players who play every day. Give an additional map or exp/coins for completing say 5 daily tasks.. Visiting 5 friends, growing 3 food, or any other combination of tasks. The daily coins for playing is sort of a joke. So.....

14. Instead of 4 day bonuses, make them incremental as long as people keep playing....or switch it up... Example- days 1-7 coins increasing and WORTH the effort.. Days 8-14 offer a map..,then days from 9-21 offer 2 gold per day... That's 3 weeks of rewards as an example.

15. A dragon market! Let users sell their eggs! I know this may be a far fetched idea, but people at max level with every dragon would have a way to make more cash while it would help other players with less resources and less luck some help.

I have tons of more ideas. Please contact me at my registered email address if you'd like more ideas.

rs788
09-28-12, 03:58 AM

i alsoo agree wid u

jakycam
10-02-12, 07:35 PM
We are in desperate need of a storage shed!!