PDA

View Full Version : Monster: Monthly Suggestions: Sept 2012

greygull
09-05-12, 09:10 AM
What new items would you like to see join your Monsters?

anketam
09-05-12, 10:18 AM
Monster type ideas:
Black/Horn - The counter type for the White/Shell. Example: Black/Green -> Triceratop
Gray/Machine - Just imagine the hybrids, they would be cyborgs! Example: Gray/Yellow -> Cyber Falcon
Orange/Claw - Monsters with big claws or large sharp pointy teeth. Example: Orange/Green -> Saber tooth tiger
Purple/Ghost or Lightning - Ghost monsters would be fun for Halloween, but lightning would also fit purple too. Example: Purple/Blue -> Vampire Goo

Building ideas:
XL Habitats - 6x6 or 8x8 sized habitats with massive coin storage enough that even when full of rare epics would take 24 hours to fill.
Hybrid Habitats - Hybrid monsters why not hybrid habitats that can handle an extra wide variety of monsters.
Vault or Bank - Automatically stores money from habitats as they fill up. Getting rather annoying that every 1.5 hours that a number of my large habitats are totally full. I would like to be able to go 6 hours (aka one night) without losing 75% of my potential revenue for that time. Or simply quadruple the storage capacity for all the habitats (except Diamond it actually has a good capacity).

Decoration ideas:
Visitor decorations - Decorations that you would see when going to a park, that are meant to assist visitors. Visitor center, map stands and the like.
Jurassic Park decorations - Just because my island happens to be called Jurassic Park has absolutely nothing to do with the fact I would love to see some fossil decorations, and labratories
Jungle decorations - take the annoying decorations that can be cleared and create decorations based off of them.
Flowers - stop making flowers for Farm Story and get some created for Monster Story.
Paths - Colored themed paths for the different habitats would be nice
Monster Signs - Signs you can place that say things like: 'Dont feed the monsters'.
Monsters Have Been Here decorations - monster sized mud foot prints, pile of apple cores, dropped feathers, shed shells.

General:
Storage - been said many a times, being able to store decorations and unused habitats/buildings would be nice.

tr8on
09-05-12, 10:24 AM
+1 Great ideas! :)

Monster type ideas:
Black/Horn - The counter type for the White/Shell. Example: Black/Green -> Triceratop
Gray/Machine - Just imagine the hybrids, they would be cyborgs! Example: Gray/Yellow -> Cyber Falcon
Orange/Claw - Monsters with big claws or large sharp pointy teeth. Example: Orange/Green -> Saber tooth tiger
Purple/Ghost or Lightning - Ghost monsters would be fun for Halloween, but lightning would also fit purple too. Example: Purple/Blue -> Vampire Goo

Building ideas:
XL Habitats - 6x6 or 8x8 sized habitats with massive coin storage enough that even when full of rare epics would take 24 hours to fill.
Hybrid Habitats - Hybrid monsters why not hybrid habitats that can handle an extra wide variety of monsters.
Vault or Bank - Automatically stores money from habitats as they fill up. Getting rather annoying that every 1.5 hours that a number of my large habitats are totally full. I would like to be able to go 6 hours (aka one night) without losing 75% of my potential revenue for that time. Or simply quadruple the storage capacity for all the habitats (except Diamond it actually has a good capacity).

Decoration ideas:
Visitor decorations - Decorations that you would see when going to a park, that are meant to assist visitors. Visitor center, map stands and the like.
Jurassic Park decorations - Just because my island happens to be called Jurassic Park has absolutely nothing to do with the fact I would love to see some fossil decorations, and labratories
Jungle decorations - take the annoying decorations that can be cleared and create decorations based off of them.
Flowers - stop making flowers for Farm Story and get some created for Monster Story.
Monster Signs - Signs you can place that say things like: 'Dont feed the monsters'.
Monsters Have Been Here decorations - monster sized mud foot prints, pile of apple cores, dropped feathers, shed shells.

General:
Storage - been said many a times, being able to store decorations and unused habitats/buildings would be nice.

twilightnic
09-05-12, 11:46 AM
Storage would be fantastic and more decorations please TL :)

northsweets
09-05-12, 11:57 AM
Halloween decorations

habanero89
09-05-12, 03:14 PM
Everything mentioned in anketam's post! Seriously all those ideas are great!

JayB1970
09-05-12, 10:17 PM
I think a diamond banner, and new diamond critters. Maybe a diamond sea horse.

riitzc
09-06-12, 12:04 AM
Decorations:

Mayan Temple
Tiki Torch
Stone Pillars
Flowers - Maybe in a tall type of squared stone vase, resembling the flat stone based flowers.
Tiki Mask Statues

Miquilis
09-06-12, 03:18 AM
There's hardly any and I had thought previously Dragon Story didn't have much but at least they have some building decor items and not just tiles and flags.

I would love it if you could buy trees/lavapits/moss rocks. I often end up arranging my habitats around some of the things I discover once expanding as I like my island to look decorated but it's really hard to arrange things when you can't move the trees and rocks.

dapplefur
09-06-12, 05:17 PM
Diamond hybrids.

pun8
09-06-12, 11:09 PM
Decorations r required! Nothing except pathways and banners here. Dragon story has decent ones

pjopie
09-07-12, 12:34 AM
For it to work either fix it or take it out of the Google Play store. Been there awhile now downloaded wont run and no fix still and sent a video of it crashing to support. That's my idea smiles

Bargini
09-10-12, 07:40 AM
Monster type ideas:

Building ideas:

Decoration ideas:

General:

Everything said above is awesome.
We could even have the laboratory not as a decor item, but as a place where you can get new forms of monsters without second monster; like make the mutation of the monster you already have. It would be helpful as having only one breeding place makes things boring :(. The laboratory could be placed hafly in the mountain so its front side is visible to people. And in order to build it or discover you need to get items from other players (as gifts).

Also what about changing the way the general space is arranged, because narrow places where you can fit it only large habitats do not leave space for decor. You can even present this idea (the idea of new way of arranging space) to people in a nice way, like the recent earthquake has led to changes on your island, but all of your monsters were able to rescue these self. Or do it any nice way you like :).

TwistedScreams
09-10-12, 08:57 AM
Diamond hybrids. Also, all of the types mentioned in Anketam's post.

anketam
09-10-12, 09:45 AM
Everything said above is awesome.
We could even have the laboratory not as a decor item, but as a place where you can get new forms of monsters without second monster; like make the mutation of the monster you already have. It would be helpful as having only one breeding place makes things boring :(. The laboratory could be placed hafly in the mountain so its front side is visible to people. And in order to build it or discover you need to get items from other players (as gifts).I like your idea. Have an alternate method for coming up with monsters would spice up the game. For the mutated monsters, the messed up base monsters with hybrid stats that we are seeing atm would fit the mutated monster theme quite nicely.

420diva
09-11-12, 04:06 PM
I would like to see more levels...and also the ability to get more habitats and farms with the additional levels.
And more decorations...

kitylasia
09-13-12, 12:28 AM
Allow us to buy more habitats, please. Hate to delete the cute ones because we are at the max. And breeding to get the one we want, take many attempts. Meaning many got to be deleted.

anketam
09-13-12, 03:59 AM
I dont like calling them deleted. They get sold to loving homes or released into the digital wilds of the Internet.

oriannasglen
09-21-12, 09:00 AM
Hi Alll! Would like to see more levels, and more habitats allowed per level. I hate selling my monsters would love to fill all the space with many habitats. Also would love to have many more decorations of all sorts like they have on Dragon Story.

Bargini
09-21-12, 10:09 AM
So, I hope you have considered our monthly suggestions, but when are we going to get the monthly update? Just wondering :)

tigeress2474
09-22-12, 10:47 AM
I would LOVE to see the count of how many monsters I have "played" with like in the other games. So if you can play with 6, then I play 1 and the count down thing says I can play with 5 more.

Is that understandable? LOL

quiannag
09-22-12, 01:15 PM
Many more decorations, please. Also, it would be nice if at some point we unlock the option of building another farm or two. Plus I really really loved the extensive comment with all of the new types of monsters. Thumbs up!

ilinger918
09-26-12, 12:28 PM
i would like the following:
1. the ability to remove unwanted eggs from nest
2. maybe a upgradable breeding den and nest that will allow us to breed/hatch multiple monsters at the same time
3. XL habitat that has more monster/coin capacity
4. habitat boosts like in Dragon Story that increase habitat capacity and coin generating speed
5. more decor and more new dragon

130986ale86
09-26-12, 04:14 PM
halloween monster.i want to see ...hi hi hi

130986ale86
09-26-12, 04:15 PM
it's pumpkin monster .

thedcmonster
09-28-12, 03:57 PM
Monster type ideas:

Building ideas:

Decoration ideas:

General:

Yes I really love these ideas but I've actually go a few of my own maybe a coin to gold transfer and to be able to stop the eggs and breedings and to trade eggs with your neighbors I just think that these would be pretty good but it's up to you guys not to me ❔

Bargini
09-28-12, 04:16 PM
After reading the post above I've thought about egg storage for future exchange between friends.

LeTkboss
10-02-12, 07:27 AM
Diamond Banner & More decorations.

A storage and XL habitats as mentioned above would make it too easy, especially with the 'bank'