PDA

View Full Version : Left walls beyond door won't hold design

Roadkill Kafe
11-22-10, 10:40 AM
Left Walls won't keep
I recently expanded my restaurant, and since the expansion I can't get the walls to the left of the door to keep a design.

I have a lot of black, orange, and brown walls in storage, but once I place any of thrum, as soon as I click on another wall, it will disappear. Sometimes after it does this, I can't click on any other design walls without exiting the program.

When trying to do the wall at the left end of the restaurant, the game seems to freeze in design mode. When clicking on the x to exit out of design mode, it will close the design window, but the tables and furniture will stay hidden. I have to exit out of the app and go back in to fix it.

Unregistered
11-22-10, 11:34 AM
I have the same problem with the left wall.

Unregistered
11-22-10, 02:05 PM
I can't keep my designs on the wall but my money is leaving. The game also shuts off and when I go back in all the dishes I had placed for serving disappears. Drinving me crazy

Unregistered
11-22-10, 02:41 PM
Can someone please fix this problem... I can't design my left wall I also see I'm not the only one with this problem so please fix it. If it's not fix I might just delete the game but I'm hoping I don't have too I really do like it :(

Unregistered
11-22-10, 02:53 PM
I'm also experiencing problems with the left wall. I can't even apply wallpaper that I've already purchased. If I try more than once to apply the wallpaper my game basically freezes. I sent an e-mail 2 days ago to support@teamlava.com asking for help and providing all my info and I got 2 e-mails back confirming they got my e-mail but I haven't received any actual help yet. I'm getting annoyed and frustrated and I'm about to delete the game entirely if this problem isn't fixed soon.

Unregistered
11-22-10, 03:57 PM
I am also having this problem...and sometimes it even freezes up and I have to exit it out. I thought I was the only one but I guess I'm not...does anyone know how to fix this problem..?

Unregistered
11-22-10, 04:11 PM
Those experienced with using forum boards usually read announcements or other threads before posting a new one and clogging up the boards....this has been announced AND addressed already!

Read here:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?3014-Wallpaper-Bug&p=16896#post16896