PDA

View Full Version : Do not place interior door!!!

trace35
09-04-12, 03:03 PM
To all the players reading this, if you place this door you will have a hole in your exterior wall you cant remove.

To TL, I am extremely disappointed. Out of all the glitches in this game ( and there are A LOT) I would have thought thus one would be the easiest to fix, just remove the option!

But no, it stays in the design tab and more and more people place it and end up with a massive hole in their living room! This doesn't make sense.
I know this is a new game and you are busy trying to fix all the bugs, but while your working on it, please remove the interior door tab so this doesn't effect any more people.

Btw, if it's suppost to be an INTERIOR door, why can it only be placed on EXTERIOR walls?

mattyboo1
09-04-12, 06:57 PM
I have it but did not place it

rainkissed
09-04-12, 07:16 PM
To all the players reading this, if you place this door you will have a hole in your exterior wall you cant remove.

To TL, I am extremely disappointed. Out of all the glitches in this game ( and there are A LOT) I would have thought thus one would be the easiest to fix, just remove the option!

But no, it stays in the design tab and more and more people place it and end up with a massive hole in their living room! This doesn't make sense.
I know this is a new game and you are busy trying to fix all the bugs, but while your working on it, please remove the interior door tab so this doesn't effect any more people.

Btw, if it's suppost to be an INTERIOR door, why can it only be placed on EXTERIOR walls?

Exactly! I wondered that myself. Unfortunately I fell victim to the big gash in my main room wall. Looks horrible n I don't feel like playing the game now. I can't bear to look at it.

trace35
09-04-12, 07:28 PM
This is my hope. That all these glitches are being fixed, and that there will be huge update with loads of bug fixes and new levels, and with each new level more items to be unlocked!

trace35
09-05-12, 03:51 AM
From new threads started, I gather people still aren't getting this msg. Please do not place this!!!!!!

moonstonetopaz
09-05-12, 10:14 AM
Well said but too late for me :( definitely needs a major update and to use that "interior" door for what it's intended - used on the interior and not exterior! Very disappointed that no one from team lava has responded to the queries about it!

09-06-12, 06:52 PM
That Hole In The Wall reminds me of an old show on Cartoon Network called Hole In The Wall.

kooky panda
09-06-12, 07:13 PM
Well said but too late for me :( definitely needs a major update and to use that "interior" door for what it's intended - used on the interior and not exterior! Very disappointed that no one from team lava has responded to the queries about it!

Just got word on this.

Removing the interior door will need to be done through a version update. It should be removed in the next manual update.

Has anyone tried to put plain white wallpaper over the hole in the main room?

From the main bug thread on this issue.

trace35
09-07-12, 03:02 AM
Do you mean removing the interior door option from the decor menu, or removing the interior door gap that people have already placed?
It must be the latter, because I know items can be removed at any time from the decor tab, as it has been done many times before.
So please, remove the option from the menu while we wait for the next manual update.

cleohew
09-07-12, 10:26 AM
Oh dear...i need to get rid of the ugly gap on my main room too.. Looks like there's no solution yet... :(

cleohew
09-07-12, 10:27 AM
I came into the forum thinking that I can resolve my ugly hole... Sob sob...

moonstonetopaz
09-09-12, 08:13 AM
Kooky panda - I have tried all different types of wall paper, including the white wallpaper to cover the hole, I have tried to place wall decorations as well and I have even tried to "select" it to move or delete. None of these things worked and it can't be "selected". Which update are you referring too? The one we just had didn't help at all (only the option in the menu was removed) there is still no option to get rid of the annoying ugly hole!

kooky panda
09-09-12, 11:43 AM
I know with the recent update that the option to buy the interior door has been removed. If you have the hole in any of the rooms besides
the Main Room, you can store the room to get rid of the hole in the wall.

For players with this "hole" in your main room, I will let the CMs know that that trying to place the wallpaper over it did not work.

marshahouse
09-10-12, 03:16 AM
Kooky panda-The option to buy the interior door has NOT been removed! I placed the interior door just right now by mistake.

marshahouse
09-10-12, 03:23 AM
Oke I see that now. I did'n got the new Update. Just egnor my comment ;))

AllisonRae8
09-10-12, 11:21 AM
I made the mistake of placing the interior door, but was able to fix it once it was placed...in "Design" mode, I selected the option to move the room. I rotated the entire room until it was back in the original position, and when I hit "Accept", the hole was gone. However, that also put all of the items that were in that specific room into storage...so if you don't feel like rearranging your room, you may want to hold off until there's another solution.

moonstonetopaz
09-10-12, 09:11 PM
I made the mistake of placing the interior door, but was able to fix it once it was placed...in "Design" mode, I selected the option to move the room. I rotated the entire room until it was back in the original position, and when I hit "Accept", the hole was gone. However, that also put all of the items that were in that specific room into storage...so if you don't feel like rearranging your room, you may want to hold off until there's another solution.

That only works if it's a room you can move, your lucky you fixed it but mine is in the main room which can not be moved or stored.

orioh
09-11-12, 05:17 AM
Since the ugly hole placing in my main room, it made me don't want to play this game :((
please solve this problem quickly, because you will lose many player that leave the game

kooky panda
09-11-12, 04:13 PM
TL is currently working on resolving this issue.