PDA

View Full Version : Fashion: Monthly Suggestions- Sept 2012

kooky panda
09-04-12, 02:48 PM
What new items or themes would you like to see in your Boutique?

fitt7
09-04-12, 04:21 PM
..also add accessories to gift, ability to buy gems with coins after a certain level , add "move item" to another table/rack in manage clothes mode and a legend to describe what each number means n the catalogue.

northsweets
09-04-12, 04:24 PM
New gifts

pakimwood
09-04-12, 06:30 PM
Additional goals

cpebbles73
09-05-12, 09:16 AM
An autum box , we already have one for all the other seasons, autumns themed catalogs ,brown, beige ,orange, red, clothing, plaid skirts, fall leaves colors as inspiration for the items..have more limited time items, if you short on ideas bring past ones back and you can also bring back items from discontinued boxes such as the winter coat from the Christmas box, the shoes tree,etc as limited time items,bring back past limited items like the hat that matched the ruched scarf from the bundle up box. The displays ..more coin items to purchase, lower prices on items they are getting to expensive, put the catalog slots back to 25 gems..it is way to expensive..more shades of colors for, floor, walls etc. please stop making so many blue dresses there are so many more colors to choose from..differrent color bags for avatar blue, white pink, shoes in hot pink , red ,yellow,orange etc.more belts for the avatars white ,red, etc.more hats, long skirts in white , red , brown ,pink, navy blue,etc.less pastels more bold colors.on everything.

dalula
09-05-12, 04:20 PM
More purple, more gifts, more catalogs for the makeup counter. For autumn wear, maybe an orange and white ******d sweater dress (orange as the last color), white lace leggings, orange boots, and a hat? Or maybe without the leggings and add a scarf instead, or maple leaf jewelry (necklace, earrings)
Glittery clothes
Allowing our avatars to wear two pieces of jewelry or clothing at once (for example, earrings and necklace; short skirt and leggings)
fishnet tights and black miniskirt?
more hairstyles for coins
more eye styles
more lip colors and styles
white sparkly cardigan?

pumpkita
09-06-12, 05:00 AM
More Gifts
More Make up

cpebbles73
09-06-12, 09:38 AM
Will love to see more hair styles in the closet, bring back the NYC display, butterfly display and the black leather jacket, as limit time items..

plink220
09-06-12, 01:39 PM
NEW GOALS!!! I would love new goals for the game. And goals that don't have to do with downloading and playing other Team Lava games. Please :)

masonlm
09-06-12, 10:15 PM
I would like to see more items to create an intimates section of my store. Bras, panties socks towels robes..... I also would love more purple items as well.

Ic3e
09-07-12, 04:05 AM
Traditional wear from any country. Indonesian Bridal, Spanish Flamenco, Bullfighter, Betawi, Indian Saree, Korean Hanbok, Japanese Kimonos, Grecian Toga (or not since there's Gilded Goddess), French Opera, etc.

Since Halloween is next month can I also suggest more... "frightening" apparel.

Clown Crazy:
Polka Dot Tank
Polka Dot Flare Pants
Clown Shoes
Psycho Mask

Bloody Mary:
Stained Lace Dress
Stained Mary Janes
Creepy Wig
Ghost Make-up

And maybe more extravagent wear, take examples from prom, Red Carpet, etc.

browneyedgurrl
09-08-12, 07:12 AM
New gifts
More makeup items that take longer than one hour to order
Catalog slots that cost less than 49 gems

browneyedgurrl
09-08-12, 07:12 AM
Ooh, and halloween costume items

dalula
09-08-12, 02:58 PM
A gift counter that's not too many gems and NOT a constructable
Sells small "gifts" like soaps, shampoos, perfumes, nail polish, lotion, etc.
Shoppers can head over there to make a purchase if they want :)

fitt7
09-08-12, 10:45 PM
3 i'd like 2 see: Safari stroll- safari jacket, leapard skirt, safari hat, brown boots..Leather princess:bron leather jacket,beige leather skirt,ruby earrings,stilettos..Snow bunny: fur coat, snow boots, snow gloves, snow hat.

smiley326
09-09-12, 04:09 AM
I'd love to have some new gifts...

Ic3e
09-10-12, 05:04 AM
3 i'd like 2 see: Safari stroll- safari jacket, leapard skirt, safari hat, brown boots..Leather princess:bron leather jacket,beige leather skirt,ruby earrings,stilettos..Snow bunny: fur coat, snow boots, snow gloves, snow hat.

I cringe at Leather Princess (blame the colors, I'm sorry for my harshness) but Snow Bunny and Safari Stroll would also be something I'd like to see.

Nightclub theme?

Penthouse Party:

For decor:
Lava Lamp Pillars
Dance Floor display
Strobe lights (wall item)
Framed Graffiti
Glow in the dark Racks & counters
Dancers (mannequins)

For catalogs:

Notorious Nightclubber:
Cyan Tank
Barbie Pink Mini
Peep Toe Pumps
Tassel Belt

Show Stopper:
White Tank Dress
Glacier Heels
Glacier Bangles
Silver Hoops

Ateris
09-11-12, 07:38 AM
I would like to see a catalog for intimates and more sleepware and different gift options. I also would love to be able to rotate the store items four ways- like the registers can. It would be helpful if we can see whats on the racks and tables when we're moving them and also to move clothes to other racks and tables. I think it will be nice to see a break in price on gem items, put them on sale, and to have more goals to earn prizes. ( no more game installs)

HotSausa6e
09-11-12, 11:21 AM
Hiya! How about when we buy a magic box we get a choice of the selections inside them. That way we can match items to our boutique and see which items we are going to buy next. Maybe a Disney princess theme, that would be pretty amazing!

HotSausa6e
09-11-12, 11:32 AM
How about celebrity red carpet theme.. You can have as clothing. A beautiful gown, red heels. Big dimonde ring fur scarf ... And for in store, silver glitter tables. Fancy chairs, glittery changing room. Spotlights on the wall.. Curtains for the windows.. And the magic box.could have Statues of glamerous girls and men in suits.. You could have soo much!!!

camaj90
09-11-12, 12:22 PM
I would like to see more gifts as well.

AllisonRae8
09-11-12, 01:49 PM
I'd like to see how many XP points you get for each decoration,floor tile,wallpaper, etc. I see my XP points increase after purchasing certain items, but I wish we could see in advance!!!

kttykt0879
09-11-12, 06:24 PM
NEW GIFTS for starters, Intimates, dark washed jeans, more seperates that don't take more than 12 hours. A better way to order and the coold features that the Iphone have that us Android user dont. :(

jazziejazz06
09-15-12, 12:24 AM
New gifts!!!!!!!!!!
New gifts
New gifts
More goals
More goals
Clothes taking less than 6 hours
New gifts
More goals
The ability to delete pending friend requests
More decorations
A lot of people are no longer playing, so if someone has been inactive for let's say a week, we should be alerted so we can delete them if we want.
Did I say more gifts and new goals?

queentina3
09-15-12, 08:25 AM
New Gifts for sure, these are old and redundant at this point. How long have we been requesting this and been ignored??? :mad:

I would like something for Runway Nightlife. Casual items are all we've been getting lately.

Fall colors, like light red (NOT PINK), light oranges, light yellows (NOT THAT BRIGHT YELLOW), some tans/beige. I would like some more Suit type items, like jackets, and maybe some more Navy Blue items.

I would also like more floor tile and wall paper options in color that are for coins! I don't even care if they are 10,000 coins a piece, just some more colors and tan options that are for coins for both the floor and wall.

I know I have more that I want, but this is all I can think of off the top of my head. I really should start a list........................ :rolleyes:

angel240309
09-16-12, 06:24 AM
i think is more to others thing like intimate, makeup items,nail art,hair product and skin care too if can.. i think like this will be more interesting... something like bakery and restaurant story, having different kind of stuff to cook different kind of food..this concept have to place in fashion story too to make it more thing to explore...if can buy gems with coin when we reached certain level is much better , even coin that needed to buy a gem is much more,i think all of the user will also willing and happy with it ..at least we no need always buy gems with our pocket money...lol...things important is i hope teamlava can make an update for android user...so that we can having goal and others as same as ISO user....because it is not fair to us.....please teamlava....my bakery story already receive new update so i hope my fashion story will have too....by the way, themes i have no ideas with it, i think if it is nice then i will happy with it ...i also hope can having more order slot or we can buy order slot with coin...like 500,000 coin for one more order slot or more is still ok....25 gems for one more slot already costly and now 49 gems for one more slot gain..it is really not worth it ...add more nice stuff that we can buy with coin...changing room especially ....at last i wanna tell that i love Fashion Story so much !!!

angel240309
09-16-12, 06:28 AM
if talking about things i wanted to see in fashion story, i think can take a whole night to brief out !!! :p

angel240309
09-16-12, 06:30 AM
is there teamlava hear us ??? ( what android user need ) :mad:

NiqueArie
09-17-12, 01:08 AM
I agree with cpebbles73. Autumn is my favorite season. Autumn Catalog would be great (Outfits with plaid, parka, hats & scarves, booties, etc.). Also add in fall trends from this season (e.g. Anything Oxford Blood, Baroque, Color-Blocking, More Prints, etc.) So incorporate that into the mix besides the traditional Halloween Theme would be great. I also agree with dalula with more hairstyles for coins and I would like to add more lip and eye styles. Another idea is to add some guy catalogs maybe. And could there be more items to gift like in Bakery & Restaurant Story.

Ic3e
09-17-12, 05:22 AM
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATS! Pleated skirts are a do during Autumn!

How about the punk version for Boho Chic? Boho Punk!

Boho Punk:
Earther Flutter Sleeves
Drop Waist Skirt <--- this is pleated
Combat Boots
Rusty Link Necklace

I also saw this really awesome Tank dress! It's a bit hipster-esque but yet again... i'm a bit hipster sooooooo yeah...

Hipster Hawtness:
Knitted Tank Dress
Faded Ankle Boots
Electric Blue Tights
Rainbow Belt

Continuing with autumn how about a trench coat?

Windy Afternoons:
Rust Trench
Slim-Fitted Pants (white please, we need white bottoms!)
Saddle Oxfords
Knitted Scarf

kiraalex
09-17-12, 08:20 AM
I would like to see different colors of sweaters and high heeled boots..black, brown, ESP gray. Also new gifts as well as more silver jewelry. And why not offer scarves as an accessory in the catalog?

qtmomma
09-20-12, 06:38 PM
Again, I have TONS AND TONS AND TONS of ideas...but again, TL hasn't fixed my laptop login ability, but harvest or back to school (not kindergarten obviously before someone says it) themes...

linp825
09-22-12, 03:42 PM
A gift counter that's not too many gems and NOT a constructable
Sells small "gifts" like soaps, shampoos, perfumes, nail polish, lotion, etc.
Shoppers can head over there to make a purchase if they want :)

I love this idea. U cd even just add items like shampoos perfumes soaps NAILPOLISHES etc as items for the current makeup counter or do a whole new one. I would really love to see more intimates as someone else said too. Pj's, robes, nities, socks, undies, bras, tights, etc. like why is there an intimates display but no intimates u can sell! Too busy tring to make our shops into gyms!! Ugh!!

I also agree about fall items. Plaid skirts, fall sweaters, cardigans, more jackets, classy black boots, brown leather riding boots....just cause yr on the west coast doesn't mean everyone is! And some autumn decor that's not strictly Halloween.

Ok a few last things how bout some RUGS! In different sizes shapes and colors. I know we can "make" our own with some of the rug tiles but real rugs wd b awesome. And can we please be able to layer our avatars? We r so limited because we can't have even two accessories at the same time.

LASTLY ordering slots? ridiculously expensive --really unfair.... AND STOPMTRYING TO MAKE OUR FASHION STORES INTO GYMS ALREADY JUST START A NEW GAME CALLED FITNESS STORY AND LEAVE FS OUT OF IT!!! ( thank u)

linp825
09-22-12, 03:58 PM
PLEASE ALLOW FOR MORE EXPANSION!! ME AND MY NEIGHBORS CAN'T FIT WHAT WE WANT IN OUR STORES.

PLEASE STOP WITH THE GYM STUFF AND GYM RACK AND GYM TABLES TOO! IF YR SO BENT GO MAKE A NEW GAME CALLED GYM STORY OR SOMETHING! Fitness is great but this is supposed to be about fashion.. can we start doing some of the stuff we've been asking and asking and asking over and over it seems like u ask to hear our input but just do what u want anyway. I will know TL is trulyLISTENING when we get new gift items and more cosmetics. Really how much more can we ask?

pattypopo
09-23-12, 10:07 PM
I would love to have the avator items in thier own box. I have been so tempted to buy a box, but I don' t do the avator thing and would hate to spend 24 gems and end up with a hat or dress that I would never use.

pattypopo
09-23-12, 10:10 PM

noctual
09-24-12, 01:20 PM
More make up, more decor, ability to add a second floor, or a raised section of the store.

ocnj615
09-25-12, 06:14 PM
I agree with adding more gifts. I haven't been playing very long and already have over 12,000 contrast pumps!

More make up counter items.

ocnj615
09-25-12, 06:29 PM
Also goals where I have the choice of what I need to buy or display...like Slipper Situation where you can buy any 5 decorations. I will never make the Boutique Party Pt 6 goal because I refuse to buy the zebra and giraffe seats.

greatday2bealive
09-25-12, 10:25 PM
a bathroom would be nice...ability to choose outfit for cashiers (since in real life the cashiers are dressed differently and/or have nametags identifying them as an employee)...clothes for women of all sizes, not just stick thin and that gives a bad msg to young girls playing this game (if you were to ask a female if she was satisfied with the way she looked you would find out the large majority of them can find more than one thing 'wrong' with their appearance)....shopping carts or baskets...ability to sell socks, underwear (no thongs), bras, scarves and nylons. Have the avatars use the furniture rather than serve the sole purpose of decor. More free gem slots (or at least lower the prices. We don't earn gems easily enough to be able to afford 49 gems. Even to spend that much real money to buy gems to buy one slot is way too much). I would also like the option to put t-shirts or blue jeans on counters. It would be nice too if we could more than one kind of item on a table (make a table that is layered so we can put different types of shoes or different types of shoes, jewelry, or purses on them~like many of the displays we have). And like the others have said, make up and new gifts. Lastly, and one of my most wanted things to see in fashion story, is the ability to transfer items from one counter/rack to another...I want to be able to stalk up on items (since we don't get enough ordering slots) and be able to redecorate how I want to (hard to do when you can't transfer clothing). It's a long list but thank you for listening :)

starsbakery99
09-28-12, 01:42 AM
HALLOWEEN PLEASE

costumes;
- angel
- devil
- nurse
-pixie fairy with wings
- cat
- witch
- ivy princess
- bunny
- ballerina
- fairy tale mermaid
- sailor
- pirate
- strawberry couture
- racer girl

other items;
- more animal print clothes
- boots
- dog in a purse
- bronzer
- lip gloss
- nail polish
- perfume
- socks
- underwear
- bra
- leggings

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, EXPANSIONS PRETTY PLEASE!!
I have ran out of room for so long and I cannot create my new displays yet.

Thank you

triztriz99
09-29-12, 06:29 AM
NEW GOALS!!! I would love new goals for the game. And goals that don't have to do with downloading and playing other Team Lava games. Please :)
u know if u download them you get 6 free gems rite? :) i just found this out cuz after u download them they say like order one piece of clothing so ya lol! :)

Brianna91168
09-29-12, 11:03 PM
My Suggestions:
what other countries' "national clothes"
Something like for United Nations Day:
- Chinese costume
- Indian costume
- Austria costume
- Japan costume
- Korea costume
- Mexico costume
- Denmark costume
...and many more
and MORE Gifts please!, mystery box worth of coins (united nations theme)

JDFashionEmail
10-01-12, 06:04 PM
I would love to have different varieties of gifts to send to my friends/neighbors. And no more goals to download other games, please. Thank you TeamLava

cityfan
10-02-12, 03:13 PM
The ability to buy bixes with coins if you're at a certain level,
or even max level.
For eg Box = 24gems, or 1,000,000 coins after level 96

The ability to convert coins to gems after level 96.

Some rewards for staying with the game & reaching higher levels.