PDA

View Full Version : City Metro: New Suggestions

kooky panda
09-04-12, 02:43 PM
What new items or themes would you like to see in your City?

shadle27
09-04-12, 06:12 PM
How about changing seasons in the city ( winter, fall, ...)

kieranyeow
09-05-12, 07:25 AM
New Wonders ?
Some Like London Big Ben . Malaysia Petronas Twin Tower
Tokyo Tower . I ❤ it~!

Zetra
09-05-12, 03:15 PM
Cheaper Wonders,Like a Moai.

chuckmatrix
09-07-12, 04:52 AM
What about some national monuments like mount Rushmore etc.?

tootalu
09-08-12, 09:08 PM
A baseball or softball field!

stickboy19
09-08-12, 09:18 PM
would love more water themes. Docks, and the ability to build larger beaches, moving boats, boardwalk, resort cabanas, tropical pools, Ferris wheel, carnival, theme parks.......... Basically the ability to build a resort and park beaches...... please and thank you!..... this game is fantastic:)

Salasana3011
09-09-12, 06:55 AM
Beach would be nice, and ability to make bridges for cars over the river. Zoo? Path with pedestrians, so you can make larger parks with people walking there. Train/ metrostation, or even cable car?

I must say I like more real-looking buildings, not those giant burgers, weird-looking toy store or post-office looking like mailbox -type of buildings... :)

noctual
09-11-12, 10:21 AM
I agree with what others are saying. More stuff involving the water, especially car bridges. Also is the level cap going to be removed any time soon? Also an increase in the energy cap. Like you reach level 31 you now have 31 energy? I'm not really able to build more things because I never have enough energy to manage all the properties I have now. Love the game so much though! Can't wait to level up more.

andkx
09-11-12, 01:38 PM
The ability to toggle the screen to show the coins and boxes above buildings or not.

shadle27
09-11-12, 03:17 PM
How about some Vegas buildings that have neon lights at night. Or like the buildings in time square. Cheaper and more wonders would be good too.

f3l1l4
09-12-12, 04:20 AM
Please increase the capacity of energy... not enough for maintaining my whole city and also increase the level.. I stuck at level 30...which is never ending level.

nekohakase1
09-12-12, 10:39 PM
I really want a Japan theme - with pink sakura trees, the Meiji Shrine, teahouse and all that. I think I like playing City Story Metro, but I miss my pretty decorations from the old City Story. The decorations here are still kind of boring.

kieranyeow
09-13-12, 06:55 PM
Finally,
TL Granded My Wish.
The Petronas Tower Is Here.

syrenas
09-15-12, 02:53 AM
Airport landing and airplane, bridge (such as golden gate), beach completed with the decoration

vallejoarmy101
09-16-12, 10:03 AM
I would like a University campus, a high school campus, and more goals. Both the university and high school with the ability to be purchased with coins. Thank you.

gailcr
09-17-12, 11:39 AM
How about being able to turn city around to look at it from a different angle

Salasana3011
09-17-12, 11:59 AM
Please make a hounted house for Halloween!

Salasana3011
09-18-12, 10:58 AM
And how about some traffic lights and pedestrian crossings for my poor citizens! Or Or soon I run out of population ;)

And seriously, playground for little ones :)

SF919
09-18-12, 10:23 PM
Bridges that can replace road with vehicle passing. Agree with Stickyboy19 and Salasana3011. Please remove the level cap...thanks!

cdv247
09-20-12, 04:06 PM
A yoga studio or gym

NBKLee
09-21-12, 01:24 PM
Please increase the capacity of energy... not enough for maintaining my whole city and also increase the level.. I stuck at level 30...which is never ending level.

I agree 100%. Please Change the limits we need more energy plus industries.

Rene_lll
09-22-12, 04:34 AM
+1, it's almost imposible to grow if the energy and industrie level stay at this level

mdot1997
09-22-12, 08:51 AM
Too see people able to walk in and out of the bulidngs. Build housing estates? Build a dock at the edge of the city?

MrMisty83
09-23-12, 12:53 AM
Like everyone else is saying, more energy, bridges, some kind of boat dock/marina with boats and ships for the water (I'd love to see a classic ocean liner in my city), an airport with planes that fly in the sky. It would also be cool to be able to buy plots of the water and then place islands in it so if there were bridges you wouldn't have to sacrifice the mainland. A racetrack with cars would be cool too maybe even a carnival with animated rides and lights at night.

SF919
09-23-12, 06:30 AM
New community building such as church, city library, university etc. Running out of community building so we end up with adding the same community building just to increase city populations.

mdot1997
09-23-12, 08:05 AM
Maybe add a dock to the industry part

shadle27
09-24-12, 06:37 AM
I agree with the others universities, bridges, water themed buildings/ decorations and more high rise businesses. Wonders like golden gate bridge and big ben would be cool. As well as airports and water ports for industry

nmid
09-24-12, 07:34 AM
Energy. If not get rid of it, then increase the cap to 100/200 like in other games like mafia wars etc..
Currently you are forcing ur players to spend less time but trying to get them to come back more frequently... A good idea, but useless as 90 mins is just stupid. If its 8-12 hours, it's still doable as most gamers would log in 2-3 times.

ishiken74
09-24-12, 03:55 PM
How about a small pond?

nmid
09-25-12, 08:01 AM
And yes, sorting neighbours for easy daily visits is brilliant... But when we are sending requests, the list should be ordered as per who is online on the top and offline neighbours at the bottom.

Salasana3011
09-25-12, 09:34 AM
the list should be ordered as per who is online on the top and offline neighbours at the bottom.

Well I can't agree with this as it seems for me that I live in another side of the globe as most of my neighbours. It seems they are active when I'm sleeping or at work. And then again I'm the one one who rescues expired factories when those neighbours are absent ;)

Rene_lll
09-25-12, 10:52 AM
New community building such as church, city library, university etc. Running out of community building so we end up with adding the same community building just to increase city populations.

Totally agree with this

jonathanharker
09-25-12, 01:02 PM
I would love a "wall" tab on the "social" page. It's annoying to navigate out to the main menu and back when you're trying to remember someone's userid to invite as a neighbor or when you're visiting everyone who commented.

nmid
09-26-12, 03:18 AM
Well I can't agree with this as it seems for me that I live in another side of the globe as most of my neighbours. It seems they are active when I'm sleeping or at work. And then again I'm the one one who rescues expired factories when those neighbours are absent ;)
That would only be when we are on the request sending tabs.. If we are going to be limited to 20 requests a day, I would like to send them to those who can actually reply to my requests right then and there.... :)

Of course, lava games might not want that, as they seem intent in slowing down the game, in the possible hope that people play their games for more days?

nmid
09-26-12, 03:21 AM
When we visit our neighbours, the game should select the highest payout buildings to highlight for us to ring the door bells, instead of any 3 random buildings.

nmid
09-29-12, 12:20 AM
The ability to request consumables from the storage vault, without having to build the site and then ask.

tootalu
09-29-12, 01:15 PM
I would love to see a playground, a flower shop, a hotel, and a library.

Also, I would LOVE to be able to have more industry buildings. It's hard to keep all of my shops running with only 6 idea factories. Thanks!

tootalu
09-29-12, 01:20 PM
Oh, I would also love to have some pedestrian paths, so we could make paths through parks. And pedestrian-only streets (like Burlington, VT and Boulder, CO)!

Charsville
10-05-12, 10:49 AM
Add items from original City Story. A tab or icon that takes you directly to your wall. A counter so you can see if you already visited or owe visits. Adding these items that are in other Team Lava games will help make game more player friendly. And of course, get rid of or increase energy.

jonathanharker
10-05-12, 04:45 PM
A green flower bed so we can make flags with green in them.

nmid
10-05-12, 05:02 PM
Add items from original City Story. A tab or icon that takes you directly to your wall. A counter so you can see if you already visited or owe visits. Adding these items that are in other Team Lava games will help make game more player friendly. And of course, get rid of or increase energy.

A counter would be perfect actually... Would make good neighbours have an easier life tracking who they have to visit first.. :)

Doubt lava games would do it though... Would probably increase server load too much for their liking?

frini123
10-10-12, 04:41 AM
City AIRPORT
City HARBOUR
BOATS,SHIPS etc.

frini123
10-10-12, 05:18 AM
City Airport
City Harbour
City Train station
Rails
Boats,ships etc.

Wooly
10-10-12, 11:30 PM
I think the game desperately needs a variety of skys****ers. Obviously they'd need to be smaller than the wonders, but a bit taller than the Corporate Tower & Department Store would be great.

As-is, the game feels too much like a suburb to me. I want my city to look like downtown NYC or Chicago!

popeofdop3
10-22-12, 07:06 AM
Make a section for theme parks! Like magic mountain, or sea world or something!
Id- popeofdop3
Add me!

popeofdop3
10-22-12, 07:09 AM
One more thing...sorry to make 2 posts.
Maybe a space station, like a NASA compound? He he. But definitely need more decor so we can create a desert city, a woodland city, or a beach city.

mylittlelego
10-22-12, 12:51 PM
Lower costing expansions PLEASE and I also agree with everybody else here that we need a dock and a bridge

5comesalive
10-24-12, 10:29 AM
A hotel and bed and breakfast. Visiting mayors need a place to stay.
I really enjoy decorating and would love more trees and Flowers and parks.
Beach front, boats. (I won't get a bike shop since no bikes ever appear)
Flower shop, high school, library, university, church, bridges, bakery.

I would also love a separate app that allows you to zoom in on your city and manage details.

threeway5
10-26-12, 05:12 AM
You HAVE to make native Pine Trees available as part of the Decor.

PitteeBuddee
10-28-12, 12:06 PM
Beach, boats dock, water stuff you can buy with coin and not just gems. Bridges, toggle off the coins would be nice. Double highway without car crashes. Buy industrial goods with coin too, not just gems. Cottages. Speed up size increase to 90 mins like energy.

peach61359
10-29-12, 10:40 AM
Having trouble keeping power in city what do I bill

Charsville
11-05-12, 03:50 PM
I would like cabins to put around my lake and pine trees that we can place where we want them. Since we have so much water, it would be great to have a beach boardwalk with amusement park, resort, marina, etc.

nmid
11-07-12, 04:39 PM
Have any of these suggestions been incorporated???

yupiyupigumgum
11-10-12, 09:28 AM
Yeah, I agree with comment above me...have it?