PDA

View Full Version : Lost 60 Gold!?

yayayes
09-04-12, 12:26 PM
I lost 60 gold today.... and I didn't use it to do anything at all.
All I did today was just expending my land which required over 200 gold. However, I only had 158 gold this morning which is not enough to be use anyway..so it's impossible that i use it for something else.)

Can someone please kindly explain to me why this is happening? I know that this is not a big deal at all, but I'm getting bored of all the errors :( This is not my first time ok.... Can Teamlava please fix it?

TT_____TT........

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l529/yayayes/photo1-1.png
this is the image from 1-2 days before
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l529/yayayes/photo2-1.png
Today...

kooky panda
09-04-12, 12:30 PM
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com . They can look into you game and let you know what happened to the gold.

aboudeh850
09-04-12, 12:34 PM
Don't bother they won't give you them back

Theyll keep delaying you and then say they can't do anything

bakeryipad2
09-04-12, 12:34 PM
I don't understand why you would ask that. How do we know if you used the gold on something else and want more gold? Or that someone else accessed you account( friends or family) and bought something? Or that you told you friends or family to buy something for so you could use it as an excuse? I am not saying you did any of those things but is there a way to prove any of the things you said were true and only having you word?

bakeryipad2
09-04-12, 12:36 PM
I don't understand why you would ask that. How do we know if you used the gold on something else and want more gold? well according to panda you can find what you bought with the gold. So only that point can be proven.

yayayes
09-04-12, 12:44 PM
Thankyou so much guys for your help - very appreciate. ^^

Don't bother they won't give you them back

Theyll keep delaying you and then say they can't do anything

I thought this may happen as well and i dont mind if i dont get the gold back. However, I want to make sure that this will be the the last time...
I bought gold from teamlava and in a way I lost my money. I dont want to quit this game but I can't really enjoy the game if this still goes on.

kooky panda
09-04-12, 01:58 PM
To clarify, accidental purchases are not refundable, but according to the OP she/he was not sure where their gold went.
That is when you should email support . To make sure it was an accidental purchase and not something else.