PDA

View Full Version : putting items on tables

Sylian
09-04-12, 07:24 AM
Home Design has a bunch of items that would make sense being put on things. For example, the cooking pot would make sense if we could put it on top of the stove. The placemats/settings would make sense if we could put them on the kitchen table. However, when I tried, this, they ended up on the floor UNDER the kitchen table rather than on top of it. Oddly, though, the fruit bowl ended up on the table. I tried moving them around but they would not go on the table. Most items which would make sense being on top of something won't go. Is there some special way to do this or is it just not a feature? If it's not a feature, it'd be good to add. After all, I don't know about you but I want my placemat and plate and silverware on my table when I eat, not under it!

kooky panda
09-04-12, 07:54 AM
I have not been able to get anything on the stoves, but for some of the other items, make sure you do not put on the floor first then try to drag up. Store the item then try placing again but directly on the table, etc.

Sylian
09-04-12, 11:13 AM
I tried that, and it shows like it's on the table, but then when the countdown finishes, it's on the floor under it. Sometimes if I move the table and items around randomly, the item will finally lock to the table and move with it, but only a few items. I never know what I can buy that won't land on the floor.