PDA

View Full Version : Like Reset/Processing

marrrina
09-04-12, 05:37 AM
So I know a lot of us find that our game resets (processes) when we try to collect likes from certain items. For me it used to only be one item in particular (Under My Feet), but now it's a ton of them, making like collecting a nightmare. Sometimes I don't even bother.

Not only that but there are items I've always had out since I started this game that were not likable before now being liked, and these items always cause the game to process.

So here's the list of offending items. Feel free to add:

Welcome Mat
Tri Cabinet
Flat Screen TV
Floor Speaker
Standard Set/Kraus Stool/Kraus Bar (I have the standard set on the bar with the stools beside it and I'm not sure which of these items it is that is actually causing the reset)
Black Sink
Basic Table/Dining Fine (again these items are grouped together, not sure which is causing it)
Under My Feet
Brown TV Stand
Garden Path

trace35
09-04-12, 03:41 PM
I have a simple table and the green wave bed. The bed constantly sparkles, if I collect from it the processing screen comes up and the sparkles return etc, etc. I think they are fake sparkles, no one has actually liked it, and because of this can not be collected from.

kooky panda
09-04-12, 03:49 PM
I will flag this thread over to add to the current bug thread on this issue.

mattyboo1
09-04-12, 04:11 PM
I'm having the same trouble

sofi02
09-04-12, 04:37 PM
I have all the above and my windows that is the biggest one, they always sparkle and u go to get it then a few seconds later back go the coins

marrrina
09-04-12, 06:17 PM
Just noticed that the processing pop-up no longer appears but the money count does still drop when certain likes are collected