PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Mohawk Guy

mareewat
09-04-12, 12:28 AM
Ok the Unabomber look alike is weird but the creepy stalky Mohawk visitor really freaks me out... There is just something very wrong with his pixels .... Please make him go away...

nihna
09-04-12, 11:50 AM
LooooL

sweetstuff525
09-04-12, 12:13 PM
he just wants to take a shower lol

mareewat
09-04-12, 01:47 PM
He has a fetish about his shoes.. "do you like my shoes" ... Lol ... And I swear he follow my poor avatar everywhere. Hmmm I may be paranoid... Smiles

perit
09-04-12, 01:52 PM
Even worse than the shoe comment is the "Did I drop something?" I'd love to see the people and their odd comments gone.

mareewat
09-04-12, 02:22 PM
Even worse than the shoe comment is the "Did I drop something?" I'd love to see the people and their odd comments gone.

Classic. They do seem to drop a lot don't they. Lol

chocolaBB
09-05-12, 12:32 AM
Mr mohawk once walk into my home, go straight to my bathroom,
facing the toilet, and say,"I like the scent of this home."
Is like, yeah, u think so? ;)

pinksugar800
09-05-12, 01:58 AM

Hahaha, LMBO!!!!!!!!!

mareewat
09-05-12, 04:34 AM

Now that's hysterical ...

silverwind7
09-05-12, 04:36 PM
Lol that guy needs to go, I agree. He stalked my poor avatar into the kitchen and said "Let's get coffee". I was like lolwut?? And then there's that guy in the red hoodie and the cap that looks like a thief instead of someone checking out a house XDDDD these people amuse me

mareewat
09-05-12, 04:40 PM

Well that explains today's creepy mowhalk man action... He wanders into my bathroom and tells me he needs a shower.. I was thinking "yeah because you smell toilets !!".... LOL smiles

zoroak
09-06-12, 02:00 AM
It's hilarious when the hoodie guy walks in, takes a look at the TV and says " you have expensive taste", and I worry he's gonna rob me! Then it gets weird when he asks if I like his shoes, uh those grubby trainers? Now then it gets even stranger when he tells me he likes playing fashion story and loves the pink whimsy sleep bed. I was getting ready to chuck him out of the house when he follows me to a bedroom and says that I'm so good looking! But then I decided he was just a nutcase when he says my couch was not to his taste/liking while looking straight at a Yucca! :)

pinksugar800
09-08-12, 07:36 PM
It's hilarious when the hoodie guy walks in, takes a look at the TV and says " you have expensive taste", and I worry he's gonna rob me! Then it gets weird when he asks if I like his shoes, uh those grubby trainers? Now then it gets even stranger when he tells me he likes playing fashion story and loves the pink whimsy sleep bed. I was getting ready to chuck him out of the house when he follows me to a bedroom and says that I'm so good looking! But then I decided he was just a nutcase when he says my couch was not to his taste/liking while looking straight at a Yucca! :)

Yeah, the hoodie guy and Mohawk guy are nutcases, TL needs to get rid of them. Or I'll kick them out myself(go to Desgin and back when they walk in) as it makes them disappear

pinksugar800
09-08-12, 07:37 PM
*design

thatgirl444
09-08-12, 07:39 PM
I don't have anyone coming into my house anymore....my avatar is all alone and I'm not complaining....it's been like that for a few days now..is it just me?

mushroom79
09-09-12, 12:02 AM
yeap, the mohawk, bearded guy and red hoodie are freaky.

see below for evidence of the 3 stalkers. I am so going to change my avatar to a man to protect my house!

http://i45.tinypic.com/6qxnv4.png

What the freak...the mohawk plays bubblemania. I think he is more a Maniac to me....

http://i46.tinypic.com/huncd2.png

For going around sniffing toilets then bedrooms

http://i45.tinypic.com/2629q2e.png

and walking so close, as if right through my avatar when there is so much space to walk

http://i48.tinypic.com/dc6mpl.png

And proclaiming he is in love

http://i50.tinypic.com/s4qujd.png

And bearded guy walks in jealous

mushroom79
09-09-12, 12:07 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/11j8bkh.png

The red hoodie looks at the bed and says not my favorite couch...he doesnt even know the difference but good, I certainly do not want him to sit ANYWHERE in my house!!

http://i46.tinypic.com/1z5npci.png

And then on his way out he looks at the blank wall and says this furniture looks nice! when there is nothing there!!! freak.. he hallucinates too!!

mushroom79
09-09-12, 12:08 AM
Moral of story: change your avatar to a man to stop these stalkers if TL doesnt change them lol

zoroak
09-09-12, 01:38 AM
Moral of story: change your avatar to a man to stop these stalkers if TL doesnt change them lol

My avatar is the male one with the goatee!

zoroak
09-09-12, 01:49 AM
Oops I mean beard!

iloveyummie
09-09-12, 01:53 AM
I have never payed attention to the people in my house. Now I will! :D

mareewat
09-09-12, 03:33 PM
The stalking continues lol. Just had the joy oh Mohawk and hoodie chasing me around the house telling me they liked the smell and that I had expensive taste and that they were in love... Not sure if I was being cased for a robbery or a date ???

LadyKade
09-09-12, 05:04 PM

LMAO......that is too funny.

LadyKade
09-09-12, 05:08 PM
Well that explains today's creepy mowhalk man action... He wanders into my bathroom and tells me he needs a shower.. I was thinking "yeah because you smell toilets !!".... LOL smiles

OMG. my stomach hurts from laughing. I have a KF and cant play. Reading the post about the "creepy Mohawk guy" makes me wish I could

mareewat
09-09-12, 06:32 PM
OMG. my stomach hurts from laughing. I have a KF and cant play. Reading the post about the "creepy Mohawk guy" makes me wish I could

Lol they are amusing.. Weird but amusing.. Hope u get the app soon and can join our little club..

LadyKade
09-09-12, 09:35 PM
Lol they are amusing.. Weird but amusing.. Hope u get the app soon and can join our little club..

Thanks

sherie86
09-09-12, 09:40 PM
After like level 14, I stopped receiving any new goals... Has that happened to anyone else? The only two I have now are for the farm and bubble stories.

pooh_bear77
09-11-12, 07:45 PM
They really are pretty amusing. I usually get the comment about having expensive taste! Uh hello I bought the items to complete the task at hand!! Lol. Anyway do you know how they are able to post comments when they are in the house? Is it something they post to your wall? And are they able to control where their ppl walk? I go into a house to "like" things and I never see my person walking around

chocolaBB
09-11-12, 11:55 PM
I dont get many visitors nowadays, and mr mohawk dont talk much anymore too!
Maybe he read what i wrote about him in the forum earlier.
Gosh, i miss him! Mr mohawk, if u are reading this, please forgive me,
I swear i will not tell ppl that u like sniffing in my bathroom anymore!

mareewat
09-12-12, 04:25 AM
I dont get many visitors nowadays, and mr mohawk dont talk much anymore too!
Maybe he read what i wrote about him in the forum earlier.
Gosh, i miss him! Mr mohawk, if u are reading this, please forgive me,
I swear i will not tell ppl that u like sniffing in my bathroom anymore!

He must be in his toilet sniffers anonymous meeting ? Am sure he will be back.. Smiles

donnapetersen
09-13-12, 06:36 AM
This thread deserves a prize. First thread that I have ever read all the replies too and I'm crying from laughing so hard.
The men make me laugh and do any of you get the girl visitors? I keep getting short skirt tank top going into my bathroom and saying she feels right at home.

almondieeyez
09-13-12, 07:09 AM
This thread deserves a prize. First thread that I have ever read all the replies too and I'm crying from laughing so hard.

I agree and I don't even play this game. Just the title was enough to get me to come in and just check it out. ROFLMAO.

elin0102
09-14-12, 02:41 AM
"I need a shower", "Let's be friends" and "I feel right at home" were just uttered in quick sucession in my game. Is it just me or is that somewhat more forward than is usual? :P

NiqueArie
09-14-12, 09:01 AM
LOL Yeah, what is up with him? He keeps telling me "he needs to take a shower!?" And I'm just like "That's good. You should go to your place." I don't even have a freaking bathroom in the first place. He is just creepy and he won't leave. He always lingers around so does the guy in the red hoody who keeps telling me, "You have expensive taste." Umm..gee..thanks. Weirdos. And don't get me started on the chick with the white hair she always seems to hate everything in my house.

queentina3
09-14-12, 02:19 PM
OMG, this thread is great!!! I don't think I've laughed this hard in ages. I'll have to watch my people and what they say from now on, I was just ignoring them. LOL

chocolaBB
09-14-12, 07:28 PM
Mr mohawk finally come back to visit my home!!! And he even brought his twin bro!!!!
It was soooo funny, mohawk A and B first walk around in diff directions,
then they walk close to each other, A said to B, "you are so good looking",
"i've seen u on TV before"!!!!!
Mr mohawk you are so hilarious!!! ;)

thatgirl444
09-14-12, 07:48 PM
I'm so sad....they stopped visiting me...I don't get anyone coming at all....it all happened after I did the newest update....has anyone else updated their game and lost all the stalkers ?

rengirl1978
09-14-12, 08:12 PM
I came here to this forum specifically discuss this! It's so hilarious!

queentina3
09-14-12, 08:44 PM
I'm so sad....they stopped visiting me...I don't get anyone coming at all....it all happened after I did the newest update....has anyone else updated their game and lost all the stalkers ?

I just downloaded the game today and I have stalkers. Maybe resync or reboot your device and they'll come back.

mareewat
09-15-12, 04:54 PM
I am so glad that others find our visitors as amusing as I do... Today I swear i had an episode of the "dating game" going on in my kitchen. Creepy Mowhalk and Afro girl where telling each other how much they liked each other and each others scent.. I was laughing so much I had tears in my eyes... Nothing like young love...

queentina3
09-15-12, 05:23 PM
My hoodie guy won't leave my house right now. He just told my avatar he loved her, then he walked into my dining area and said he wished he lived here, then went into the bedroom and said he lvoed the whimsy bed, then into the bathroom and said it was so clean. Now he's looking into my kitchen again and saying it's the best house and asked what is your secret. He just won't leave. He even wants to be my friend. NOT! LMAO

mareewat
09-15-12, 05:34 PM
My hoodie guy won't leave my house right now. He just told my avatar he loved her, then he walked into my dining area and said he wished he lived here, then went into the bedroom and said he lvoed the whimsy bed, then into the bathroom and said it was so clean. Now he's looking into my kitchen again and saying it's the best house and asked what is your secret. He just won't leave. He even wants to be my friend. NOT! LMAO

Classic.. That's hysterical... You poor thing, Hoodie (aka the Unabomber) is currently critersising my sofa choices... In my laundry of all places...

SweetEs1
09-15-12, 06:03 PM
Awww... I play on KF so I can't play this game. After reading these posts I wish I could! Too funny!

chocolaBB
09-15-12, 07:20 PM
Today, the guy with black glasses came in, walk straight to my guest bathroom,
pause and think a little bit, and say,"i am so inspired".
Then, comes the other guy with black suit, walks to the guest bathroom,
and said the same thing, "i am so inspired!"

Okok, i am glad you all like my guest bathroom alot and found it very
"inspirational" to u! ;)

queentina3
09-15-12, 07:35 PM
Classic.. That's hysterical... You poor thing, Hoodie (aka the Unabomber) is currently critersising my sofa choices... In my laundry of all places...

LMAO, he's the unabomber? For some reason I thought goatee guy was. My brain is getting old that I can't even remember what these terrorist types look like anymore.

So, we have Hoodie (Unabomber), Mohawk Stalker, and Goatee Weirdo?

I finally went to a community member to refresh my house just to get him to leave. I'm trying to accumulate money so I'm doing the 2 minute collections and need to keep the game open but when the people don't leave after one comment, it gets freaky. hehehe

meme1098
09-16-12, 09:12 AM
I think it's quite funny someone will walk in, go to a blank wall and state, "This furniture is nice." I snicker ever time it happens. Wish I could respond in kind line "Won't you stay for dinner." Or something anyways.

queentina3
09-16-12, 09:37 AM
I think it's quite funny someone will walk in, go to a blank wall and state, "This furniture is nice." I snicker ever time it happens. Wish I could respond in kind line "Won't you stay for dinner." Or something anyways.

I giggled when I first started the game yesterday and one of the guys said "Best house on the block" when I had the bare bones minimum of furniture and space for the cheapest prices. I was like "Really? Best house on the block? The rest must be shacks in the woods then."

AnnasCoffee
09-16-12, 12:14 PM
"Creepy Mohawk Guy" and "Una-Bomber" are definetly concerning. But I'm also starting to become concerned about another character... My own avatar. I first noticed her talking to herself but I figured it was the long work hours and didn't pay much attention.

But recently I've noticed some more disturbing behavior... the girl is standing on top of the furniture. I mean, really sweetie, I dont know if that's the most professional way to show the house. I've even seen her standing on top of the tables. I think the poor girl has been coupled up in this house being chased around my "Mohawk" and "Bomber" a little too long. Can we get a door to the yard so she can at least get some fresh air?

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/AnnasCoffee/7BFEE0FF-3D86-4DB1-B1A8-02C51AFF3F9D-1441-000001EC493C2CC3.jpg

AnnasCoffee
09-16-12, 12:15 PM
edit ... should be "cooped" not "coupled".

meme1098
09-16-12, 12:21 PM
Is your avatar the one in black? If it is that Unabomber guy is really giving you the eye right there. And 'coupled up' really made me snicker. BTW, your other guest (or if that's you) is dancing on the ottoman. ������

meme1098
09-16-12, 12:23 PM
Never mind I see now. She's commenting that she wished she lived there. So that IS you dancing on top of the ottoman.

AnnasCoffee
09-16-12, 12:27 PM
My avatar is the dish-water blonde, the one dancing on the ottoman. Just before that she was talking to the fridge.

AnnasCoffee
09-16-12, 12:28 PM
So that IS you dancing on top of the ottoman.. Yup that's ME. Wouldn't mom and dad be proud :)

meme1098
09-16-12, 02:30 PM
OMG... Creepy Unabomber guy just said 'I need a shower'. Not in my house,yo! Haha

queentina3
09-16-12, 03:29 PM
AnnasCoffee, that pic is hysterical!!! Reminds me of when I was a kid and my parents yelled at me for jumping from the couch to the love seat to the chair and then back again. Or when my girlfriends and I would jump on my bed while having a pillow fight.

Too bad your avatar doesn't start dancing while on there, then when somone LIKES it, the coins could be for her dancing. :p

queentina3
09-16-12, 07:11 PM
I'm seriously LMAO right now. Goatee guy just looked at my toilet and said "You look incredible" and then while still standing there looking at it said "I've seen you on TV"

*tears*

meme1098
09-17-12, 08:57 AM
Hahaha. Too funny. Watching your house can bring on many smiles and lol moments.:o

rengirl1978
09-17-12, 11:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/rengirl1978/7266503C-B9E3-4AA4-9BCB-E136C4E04241-25038-00001FBB95DBA2EC.jpg

He's seen the wardrobe on TV?!

pinksugar800
09-18-12, 01:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/rengirl1978/7266503C-B9E3-4AA4-9BCB-E136C4E04241-25038-00001FBB95DBA2EC.jpg

He's seen the wardrobe on TV?!

He could have seen it on those woman's clothing tv ads:p

mareewat
09-18-12, 01:35 PM
Now I have my visitors suggesting items I need to buy... When Mowhalk tells me repeaditly that he "loves the whimsey bed" I really begin to worry about his inner style sense... I agree cute bed... But not really a man thing..

ginerp
09-27-12, 03:49 PM
OMG thank you for this thread, this is seriously the best laugh I've had in a while. I will have to start paying more attention to my visitors. My avatar also stands on the furniture sometimes. She has currently been spending the last several minutes with one foot up on the side of the bathtub and her hand under her chin, pondering the other side of the bathroom.

farmerell1234
09-29-12, 04:35 AM
Lol that guy needs to go, I agree. He stalked my poor avatar into the kitchen and said "Let's get coffee". I was like lolwut?? And then there's that guy in the red hoodie and the cap that looks like a thief instead of someone checking out a house XDDDD these people amuse me

Wearing a hoodie does not equate to being a thief!!!!

leadfoot
09-29-12, 11:00 AM
Wow this thread is hilarious. Reading the posts I couldn't stop laughing. Then I went back into my game and waited for these characters to show up - no hoodie or Mohawk guy. There is this guy who looks like Conan O'Brien who keeps showing up though.

meme1098
09-29-12, 12:43 PM
The Unabomber guy is always wanting to take a shower at my place.

mareewat
09-30-12, 10:45 PM
Today's hysterical event occurred when Hoodie and Mohawk came to visit at the same time ... Ended up in in the master bedroom. All good until...

Mohawk "do you like my shoes"
Hoodie "lets get coffee"
Mohawk "your so pretty"
Hoodie "I love the scent this house has"
Mohawk "I need a shower"
Hoodie " I feel like singing"

Me "please please please take it to the privacy of your own house" lol

jetfuelperfume
10-01-12, 06:16 PM
loving this thread

sweetbeginings003
10-02-12, 12:06 AM
LOL :) you know what would be funny, that these characters might have been created after the developers lol who knows right? I laughed through all the comments, too funny :p

mareewat
10-02-12, 08:12 AM
Mystery solved,,,,,, Mohawk has an addiction problem.. Lol

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj610/mareewat/783d0f54f06542b19e7af941fca270d7.jpg

jetfuelperfume
10-02-12, 10:47 AM
unabomber told me my walls were 'cuuute' last night.. my first thought was "thats where he hides the bodies!" lol
was also visited by Dr Suresh

meme1098
10-02-12, 12:57 PM
unabomber told me my walls were 'cuuute' last night.. my first thought was "thats where he hides the bodies!" lol

That's too funny!

mareewat
10-02-12, 06:26 PM

Classic... Love it...

lylahmae
10-11-12, 05:20 PM
Did they fix this? I am android so I don't play but these were hilarious! Figures they would fix the entertaining problem not the ones that bother us.

houseoftara
10-12-12, 05:00 AM
I have literally giggled my entire way through this thread. Everything you all have said is true! These creepy characters do NOT leave your home! LMFAO

pinkster73
10-12-12, 06:07 AM
I agree. This whole thread is a ★★ Win ★★

queentina3
10-12-12, 07:54 AM
Did they fix this? I am android so I don't play but these were hilarious! Figures they would fix the entertaining problem not the ones that bother us.

Oh they are still there, I think some of us are just getting bored with the game becaus there haven't been any updates lately. :(

houseoftara
10-12-12, 10:00 AM
...Thanks you guys & gals... I have now witnessed Hoodie talking to the backside of the Poodle statue asking it if it "likes his shoes?"! ... I'm dying of a gigglefit!

houseoftara
10-12-12, 10:02 AM
IKR!? I'm so mad there was no update. Blah!

mareewat
10-23-12, 10:09 PM
Hi all

Well has anyone noticed,that Mohawk did not get a Halloween costume !!! Guessing it was because,he is creepy enough .. No need for a costume.. Off to wait for Hoodie aka Unabomber to see if he got a new look for Halloween

mareewat
10-24-12, 06:31 PM
Omg double trouble..

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj610/mareewat/107fd657ff94a7ca0593f74042c0e965.jpg

marysuewashere
01-26-13, 07:38 AM
Walkers! Aaaaahhhhh! I need a machete!

marysuewashere
01-26-13, 07:43 AM
Conan obrien walker cracks me up.

grace_0702
01-27-13, 08:36 AM
lol.Strange people visit my house

irishbrave
08-24-13, 10:57 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha! CMG & the hipster dude (in the glasses & grey jeans) just walked in at the exact same time. It made a funky strobe light effect until they Roomba'd off the wall in different directions. Cracked me up!

Ating12345
09-02-13, 02:52 AM

Your mr.Mohawk walked into my house and said "let's be friends" can anyone explain why TL would hake the avatars ask that? Seriously