PDA

View Full Version : no sound effects or music.

shellbell717
09-04-12, 12:24 AM
I have never had sound for this game since I started a couple days ago. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, checked settings, restarted my phone. Nothing works. Suggestions?

azychan
09-04-12, 02:16 AM
Menu->Setting->Music/Sound :-?

smiley326
09-04-12, 02:57 AM
maybe you have a problem with your device's sound?

gfab2000
09-04-12, 03:10 AM
why would you want the sound?..lol

foxxiegirl
09-04-12, 03:39 AM
I have never had sound for this game since I started a couple days ago. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, checked settings, restarted my phone. Nothing works. Suggestions?

Are you getting sound on any of your other game apps? Because once i lost all app sounds on my iPhone. I could still hear the phone ring but no apps or music player. Solved my problem with a factory restore:)

badger8
09-04-12, 07:28 AM
I know on the iPad the old "screen rotate lock" button is now a mute button- figured this out the hard way. Not sure if it's the same on phones...

foxxiegirl
09-04-12, 07:32 AM
I know on the iPad the old "screen rotate lock" button is now a mute button- figured this out the hard way. Not sure if it's the same on phones...

Good point. On the phones there is a silent lock mute type button. You'd not be getting any sounds at all on your phone if this was the problem tho. The iPhone 4's has the button on the left hand side (if you see orange it's on mute) the 3's i THINK can't remember for sure but i think it's on top left.