PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused...

bekki085
09-03-12, 09:17 PM
Hi, I just started playing Dragon Story a week ago. I am totally addicted and thought I had everything pretty much figured out. But I bred a fire dragon & a fairy dragon and got another fairy dragon...is that right? I thought I would have gotten a fire/air or fire/forest. Anyone else know if this is possible or if it is a glitch?

foxxiegirl
09-03-12, 09:34 PM
When you breed they new dragon can pull from 1 or both parents :) So yea this is totally normal.

bekki085
09-04-12, 07:34 AM
Ok, thanks. Now I'm breeding a fire & water dragon, and I think I am going to get an Island Dragon.

kirin53
09-04-12, 07:48 AM
You'd be getting a magic dragon from that combination. :]

azychan
09-04-12, 07:56 AM
Ok, thanks. Now I'm breeding a fire & water dragon, and I think I am going to get an Island Dragon.

You will get a magic dragon with that combo.
To get island, you need the green color (forest) and blue color (water)
But if you breed forest x water, it can be someting else

foxxiegirl
09-04-12, 10:08 AM
The breeding time matches up with what my other Island Dragon was...20 hours. I have been going by this, and so far it has been right every time. http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Eggs
The breeding time is the same as how long it takes to hatch. And each one is a different amount of time.
The above players are correct your going to get a Magic Egg. It's 20 hrs also :) Red+Blue=Purple

bekki085
09-04-12, 10:13 AM
Oh duh!! Thank you!! For some reason I totally missed that.