PDA

View Full Version : Customer problem

Obelisk20
09-03-12, 08:19 PM
I am having a problem with my game. I blocked the door to my bakery, but I'm still collecting money and losing goods even though I have no customers. How can I fix this?

melby29
09-03-12, 08:46 PM
I am having a problem with my game. I blocked the door to my bakery, but I'm still collecting money and losing goods even though I have no customers. How can I fix this?

One option is to take all your chairs away from the tables or turn them away from the tables - I found that works for me.

almondieeyez
09-04-12, 06:13 AM
Are you blocking with a cash register? If so then, you still have customer coming is as it is an item customer use. You can try blocking the door with an inactive object, table, chair, or another decoration.

jellypie200
04-14-13, 11:18 AM
Are you blocking with a cash register? If so then, you still have customer coming is as it is an item customer use. You can try blocking the door with an inactive object, table, chair, or another decoration.
Yes exactly but you'll only get money your food will not be gone
Though

supahmonkiee
04-14-13, 12:40 PM
The food still goes if you block the door with the cash register. I know I have tried. Block your door with a counter. It works...trust me!

:D