PDA

View Full Version : Contest: highest level player without a diamond

chewytwix
09-03-12, 07:34 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm curious to see who is the highest level player without a diamond or infinity...Im curious because I'm beginning to get bored and want to quit. maybe everyone can add such player and tip him or her for toughing it out :) also tl should just give that person mad gold for being so loyal

foxxiegirl
09-03-12, 08:35 PM
Well, iMoe4s posted a few days ago here that they have max lvl and no Diamond.

sweetstuff525
09-03-12, 08:41 PM
Level 43 no diamond

No wizard
No planet
No infinity
No atlantis
No honeybee
No diamond hybrids
No mismoth
No parakeet

Contest should be highest level with no diamond and more dragons missing lol

greygull
09-03-12, 08:51 PM
Hit level 50 today.

Currently I don't have in my main game:

Trickster
Planet
Wizard
Infinity
Honeybee
Diamond
Quetzal
Crusader
Gold
Landworm

I was breeding Firestorm and Island for about 2 months straight, switched to Atlantis and Scorpion about 2-3 weeks ago.

My second game is doing great though - the only dragon I've actually tried for that took more then one breeding was Seabreeze (took 3 tries). Yet I managed an Altantis, Planet, Titan, Athletic, Parakeet, Serpent, and 5 Eagles. I haven't tried for a Diamond yet, I think because I know it will make me mad if I get one there, while still not having one for my main game.

Quick info - main game on iOS, been playing since it was released (about early May) - second game on Android, been playing since it was released (about a month ago).

gfab2000
09-04-12, 12:24 AM
I am lvl 54, no diamond. I have most of the other rares/super rares though.

KitDeKat
09-04-12, 05:20 AM
Lvl 63, no diamond or infinity?:(:(

chewytwix
09-04-12, 05:42 AM
Level 43 no diamond

No wizard
No planet
No infinity
No atlantis
No honeybee
No diamond hybrids
No mismoth
No parakeet

ME TOO! Plus a fairie.

greygull, thats intense. i tried the firestorm island combo for a month and kept getting life, firestorm, magic, and island for about a month straight. i'm trying coral and life and keep getting poison poison poison and more poison..

azychan
09-04-12, 05:54 AM
ME TOO! Plus a fairie.

greygull, thats intense. i tried the firestorm island combo for a month and kept getting life, firestorm, magic, and island for about a month straight. i'm trying coral and life and keep getting poison poison poison and more poison..
Why don't you tried combos that include 4 colors, such as Eagle x Poison, or Charm x Island

azychan
09-04-12, 05:55 AM
Sorry, not "tried" i mean "try"

sweetstuff525
09-04-12, 07:18 AM
Omg I think I finally got a wizard 22 hours level 6 water level 6 magic I had them babies and fed them to 6 since was t having luck with epic

Zamoraksblood
09-04-12, 07:40 AM
Lol I got 12 corals and 2 mistmoths before my wizard

Lvl 35 (I think)

azychan
09-04-12, 08:03 AM
Omg I think I finally got a wizard 22 hours level 6 water level 6 magic I had them babies and fed them to 6 since was t having luck with epic

So do I :)
I got wizard from Magic lv7 x Water lv7 on 1st try yesterday, today i breed magic lv7 x poison lv7, i think i will get a familiar, breeding time is 18h :)

I'm so happy. 3 days ago, i already crazy with tons of mists, corals and charms

ondragon88
09-04-12, 10:25 AM
I'm lvl 63, no diamond, no planet, no trickster, no familiar( mostly because I'm trying soley for diamond :/)

silverwind7
09-04-12, 10:32 AM
Recently hit level 42. Don't have a diamond (or any of it's hybrids obviously). And I haven't got any of the newer dragons either (Landworm, Scorpion, Honeybee) but that's mostly cuz I've been desperately trying to breed a Diamond for a little over a month now. Le sigh... I might just forget it for now and try for the new dragons. I've got everything else though I guess that's something to be satisfied about lol...

draginraiser
09-05-12, 12:38 AM
Level 50, been playing for about 3 months now I think and have been tryin for two. I've lost any faith in getting it at all and as a result this game gets less than two minutes attention each day probably :/ they really should take into account how long you've been trying with handing out super and ultra rates because I'm very close to leaving the game.

Ladynewmoon
09-05-12, 04:35 AM
Level 53
NO:
Diamond
Familiar
Mistmoth
Trickster
Honeybee
Landworm
And obviously with a Diamond I have no diamond hybrids. Have thought about quitting. Between the attempting breeding and getting the same ones over and over, and not ones I was trying for. Also the habitat limitations which makes zero sense to me given how other "Story" games work :(

Ladynewmoon
09-05-12, 04:37 AM
*without a Diamond I have not diamond hybrids.

chewytwix
09-05-12, 05:32 AM
so is what the diamond dragon the only thing that keeps up playing?

sweetstuff525
09-05-12, 05:33 AM
so is what the diamond dragon the only thing that keeps up playing?

i want the diamond... but no i dont play every hour nor every 5 min...i just breed let it breed for its time.. im not a gold buyer

twilightnic
09-05-12, 09:21 AM
Level 42
No Diamond and I have lost count of the number of times I have tried for one. I thought of quitting but there is always that thought that maybe this time when I breed I'll get lucky and get that elusive Diamond.

jellybeanicecream
09-05-12, 11:27 AM
55...no diamond...and I'm sure every high level player has, like me, bred just about every 4-colour combination you could think of a vast number of times.

Ylesiya
09-06-12, 11:36 AM
Almost 53. No diamond and almost 100 desperate tried. I am very up!!!

iMoe4s
09-06-12, 02:12 PM
Yo, iMoe4s here. I'm maxed in DS and tried hundreds of tries :) no diamond or infinity. Thanks team lava lol

Horntail21
09-06-12, 02:43 PM
Level 35 and I have only within the last two or three levels have been getting better at rares.

Still missing:
Familiar
Trickster
Forest fire
Fairy
Mistmoth
Wizard
Diamond and all crossbreeds
Landworm
Parakeet
Planet
Seabreeze
Atlantis
Titan

Jesus I wish I hadn't listed them out it's depressing lol

khanine
09-06-12, 05:00 PM
Ummmm lvl 53:
No diamond and her hybrids
No honeybee (but my newbie account have it T~T)
No landworm
No planet

And that's about it until the next update! Haha

dragonolic
09-07-12, 11:42 AM
41, been trying for a diamond for two months.

I am also exceedingly bored with the game. I would move to just decorating the islands but even those options are incredibly limited.

I've found another game version of monster story, and am enjoying it way more. The monsters make money faster (coins per minute rather than hour), there is 10x the number of different animals, 10x different decorations, more types of monsters (8 different elements rather than 6), and the buying is 100x better- pricing is better and they offer packages to get food, diamonds, and coins together- makes you not feel like you're getting *****. Now I spend money to have fun, not just to try and go anywhere without having it pay off.

shalla666
09-07-12, 01:06 PM
Level 33 and missing ... went nuts trying to get the Wizard for a week and a half and gave up. Trying for a Forestfire now:

Aether
Atlantis
Crusader
Diamond
Familiar
Forestfire
Gold
Honeybee
Infinity
Landworm
Mindvolt
Planet
Quetzal
Scorpion
Trickster
Wizard

venturai
09-07-12, 06:32 PM
Level 47 and no joy here. I got every rare and super rare that I wanted up to about a month ago, and it's just been full-on hybrid breeding for the Diamond/Infinity ever since. I've been playing the game for so long now, that at this stage, it's the only one left that I still really want.

Compared to my early days though, I hardly ever touch the game anymore. There's just about no depth to it, not when compared to others like DragonVale, and TeamLava have all but abandoned the game, instead focusing on just developing other titles (like the Monster one), to make more money. Adding a new dragon each week doesn't really count, not when there are any number of actual improvements they could make.

expressW
09-07-12, 08:53 PM
i am on level 36 and other than diamond and it hybrids, i am missing:

Landworm
Aether
Scorpian
Mindvolt
Serpant

Mind you, i have realised that i have bought enough gold to actually have bought a diamond dragon, which is a sobering thought, hence i will not buy gold again cos its just not worth it.

I am also becoming less and less interested in this game as other than pure luck, there is no way to get the diamond. i would really spend my 5bucks on a magic box in another game, at least i get an item i can display in my store however not worth it. using gold to speed up only to sell the dragon afterwards is a true waste of money.

expressW
09-07-12, 08:55 PM
i mean i would *rather* spend my 5bucks on a magic box in another game.

FridayFreckled
09-10-12, 03:14 PM
Level 41

Missing:

Forestfire
Honeybee
Familiar
Parakeet
Landworm
Diamond/Infinity (and all hybrids of)

Not too bad, I guess. I'm breeding forest and fire right now as I've got two on my missing list with that combination (Landworm and Forestfire). Doesn't hurt that the likely result of yet another Life dragon only has a breeding time of 3 hours, so it helps things move along a little better.

I might throw another random attempt at a Diamond in there now and again to change things up a bit. *shrug*

I also am not a gold buyer, so I've had pretty decent results with just breeding and hoping. ;)

sweetstuff525
09-10-12, 03:18 PM
Level 43 no diamond

No wizard
No planet
No infinity
No atlantis
No honeybee
No diamond hybrids
No mismoth
No parakeet

Okay I got wizard now and mismoth ant have Atlantis breeding now

Still dont have the rest on list and land worm

hertry
09-11-12, 02:23 AM
Level 53
NO:
Diamond
Familiar
Mistmoth
Trickster
Honeybee
Landworm
And obviously with a Diamond I have no diamond hybrids. Have thought about quitting. Between the attempting breeding and getting the same ones over and over, and not ones I was trying for. Also the habitat limitations which makes zero sense to me given how other "Story" games work :(

Im lvl 53 no diamond, do i win?

No mistmoth
No serpent
No familiar
No infinity
No honeybee
No diamond hybrids
No parakeet
No Aether
No landworm
No gold
No crusader