thus we only have 3 options of Earning Coins,
namely:

2 minutes
2 hours
8 hours

Well, it's been weeks and
these 3 options are insufficient and
the quantum totally illogical for those
who don't spend their lives sitting next to their device tapping every 2 mins!

At Level 30, I'm earning:
680 every 2 minutes
5,200 every 2 HOURS (!)
10,400 every 10 HOURS (!)

Thus, if I don't do the 2 minute thing,
I'm at a HUGE disadvantage
when it comes to Coin Earning
compared to those who can!

Come on...
Do the math...
It's really blatantly obvious...

sweetstuff525
09-03-12, 05:39 PM
Yeah even if I have time .. I find it boring to be in game tapping every 2 min they should add maybe a 30 min or one hour one that earns enough

LynnStorm8
09-03-12, 05:44 PM
Exactly!
3 hours, 4 hours, etc.

As in Bakery Story,
we bake according to the time around our lifes,
and not vice-versa.

Contrary to popular belief,
our lifes do not revolve around TL games :P

trace35
09-03-12, 05:55 PM
I completely agree! Granted, we should expect to earn more on short term than long term, but not the huge difference in this game! Collecting 680 coins every 2 mins, for 2 hrs earns 40800 coins! Compared to 5200 doing the 2 hr job, that's ridiculous! You would have to do the 2 hr job eight times, taking 16 hrs to earn 40800!

LynnStorm8
09-03-12, 06:03 PM
...Collecting 680 coins every 2 mins, for 2 hrs earns 40800 coins! Compared to 5200 doing the 2 hr job, that's ridiculous! You would have to do the 2 hr job eight times, taking 16 hrs to earn 40800!...

Very True.

Short term jobs/recipes/buildings/pets/etc
should be expected to generate more income,
but not this large of a quantum difference O_O

LynnStorm8
09-07-12, 07:11 AM
Ok.

I've decided that if this coin quantum remains,
I can't stay in this game much longer.

There's too huge a gap between the coin earnings.

It's totally unbalanced
and seemingly geared toward those
who can afford the time to tap every 2 mins!

marrrina
09-07-12, 07:28 AM
10 hours? I thought it was 8 or have they changed it?

But I do agree it's silly to have twice the amount for the 8/10 hour interval from the 2 hour one. I could just do the 2 hour interval for 8/10 hours and earn more.

It would be nice to see more time options, like 30 minutes or 4 hours.

When I'm busy I just do the 2 interval time periods and when I'm actively playing the game I do 2 minutes.

bigbux3
09-07-12, 07:40 AM
I think it's ridiculous how you can earn, say 200 coins in a minute, and 1000 coins in an hour.
Why not do 200 X 60 minutes? It doesn't seem correct to wait an hour and only earn 1000 coins when in a minute you could be earning 200 coins. After an hour of 200 coins, you'd end up with 12,000 coins. Why isn't that the same for an hour? Same for the 4 hours.

LynnStorm8
09-07-12, 08:10 AM
EXACTLY.

The advantage to those who could actively play
every 2 mins is too huge for my comfort.

Call me childish, but I like the play field to be more even.

digital_ghost
09-07-12, 08:21 AM
I don't really see the problem with it simply because how could anyone possibly sit there and click every two minutes? Even if there are a few people that devoted, more power to em. They've definitely earned their fake money with all that dedication. Its a game, not a race. While it would be nice to give us another option or two I don't see sound reason to be up in arms that someone might be earning coins faster than you.

My strategy is while I'm playing or redecorating click the 2 mins and once I'm done I go for the 2 hour option. Never ever the 8 because chances are I'll be back before 8 hours so going that route would be silly for me when 2 2hour jobs equal one 8.

LynnStorm8
09-07-12, 08:54 AM
I don't really see the problem with it simply because how could anyone possibly sit there and click every two minutes? Even if there are a few people that devoted, more power to em. They've definitely earned their fake money with all that dedication. Its a game, not a race. While it would be nice to give us another option or two I don't see sound reason to be up in arms that someone might be earning coins faster than you.

My strategy is while I'm playing or redecorating click the 2 mins and once I'm done I go for the 2 hour option. Never ever the 8 because chances are I'll be back before 8 hours so going that route would be silly for me when 2 2hour jobs equal one 8.

Yes, there are players that dedicated, so power to them.
Did I mention removing the 2 min option? NO.
And they deserve the $$$ for their aching fingers.

I simply requested for MORE options.

No, it's not a race.
And I'm very much aware that it's merely a game.
Thank you for the reminder.

LOL Reality check here!
"...don't see sound reason to be up in arms that someone might be earning coins faster than you..."

Would YOU feel comfortable seeing a neighbour
progressing 5 times, 10 times, faster than you,
not because you aren't playing regularly,
but because you lack the options to earn coins?!?!

It's not completely a matter of envy!
There's this thing called "fulfillment"
when you see your home grow!

If you play BS or RS,
I'm sure you're familiar with the perpetual
how to earn (more) coins quickly threads.

silverwind7
09-07-12, 11:34 AM
^ agree!!! It's not about "I-want-earn-more-money-faster-than-my-neighbors" but rather that the idea of sitting down and waiting to collect money EVERY TWO MINUTES is quite ludicrous and ridiculous for MOST people. I have no problems with people who do that cuz their dedication is impressive but I'm sure that most of us don't have that kind of time on our hands.

Therefore we have no choice but to use the 2 hour option which is bloody slow. We are forced to wait 16 hours to earn the same amount of coins that we would in just two hours if we could use the 2 minute option...it's not fair to the rest of us. SO we are asking if we could have maybe a one hour option, a 30 minute option etc that would earn us a sufficient amount of coins in a more reasonable time period. That's it. How can it be that I could earn 21,600 coins in just 2 hours with the 2 minute option and only 2,600 coins in 2 hours with the 2 hour option? It's pretty unfair and disheartening to the rest of us...

TL;DR - we have lives, things to do, places to be. Can't afford to be tapping away every 2 minutes so we'd like a more reasonable option for money earning.

sweetstuff525
09-07-12, 03:17 PM
they just decreased teh earning coins... even if you tap every 2 min you cant earn enough

coins earned cut in half

tl you sure are busy this week
is this annoy your customer week?

Zetra
09-07-12, 03:23 PM
tl you sure are busy this week
is this annoy your customer week?

that Coin cutting is annoying,I agree.

trace35
09-07-12, 06:26 PM
I am still earning the same as before.
All arguments aside, I think everyone would agree that tapping every 2 min over and over again is boring!
More time options would improve the game.

marrrina
09-07-12, 06:37 PM
I am still earning the same as before.
All arguments aside, I think everyone would agree that tapping every 2 min over and over again is boring!
More time options would improve the game.

Are you sure you're earning the same? It still lists the doubled amount but when you collect you can see it's decreased.

LynnStorm8
09-07-12, 06:47 PM
ALL 3 of mine,
2 mins, 2 hours and 8 hours
has been chopped in half...

TL,
you've enraged me sufficiently in BS.
Don't need to further here!

LynnStorm8
09-07-12, 06:48 PM
*...to further do so...

trace35
09-07-12, 07:27 PM
Are you sure you're earning the same? It still lists the doubled amount but when you collect you can see it's decreased.

Oh no! Your right! Cut in half. Here we go again!

fuzzyw6
09-07-12, 08:18 PM
I'm really unhappy with the change in earnings. My screen still says 480 fo 2 minutes even though I get 240. And the pool is now 10,000. 2 days ago I spent 28,800. Not fair and completely unreasonable for those of us that have been playing for a while. Now it will take me twice as long to get enough coins to buy lots and furniture. There also needs to be more than 3 options in earning money over time. I spend a lot of time visiting neighbors to earn coins too which is fine, but that's the fastest way to earn money if you have lots of neighbors.

I hope to see the game adjusted back to more reasonable settings or I'm sure dedicated players are going to grow more frustrated.

seastripes
09-08-12, 12:36 AM
mmm for me it was 2 mins, 4 hours and 8 hours.
and then it changed to 1 min, 2 hours, and 4 hours which is GREAT
but yesterday it changed to 2 min, 4 hr and 8 hr again

marrrina
09-08-12, 05:55 AM
mmm for me it was 2 mins, 4 hours and 8 hours.
and then it changed to 1 min, 2 hours, and 4 hours which is GREAT
but yesterday it changed to 2 min, 4 hr and 8 hr again

I've only ever had 2 minutes, 2 hours, and 8 hours for my jobs since I started this game. Weird that they'd give different time options to people.

LynnStorm8
09-08-12, 07:12 AM
I've only ever had 2 minutes, 2 hours, and 8 hours for my jobs since I started this game. Weird that they'd give different time options to people.

Same here.
My game hadn't budged since Day 1!
Until the halved income yesterday, that is...