PDA

View Full Version : New juice maker, recipes and bread oven - Latest update

MomsHouseofSweets
09-03-12, 04:01 PM
Sure seems like a lot of "bugs" that came with this recent update. Now I'm finding another! I broke down and bought the new juice maker (tho thought it WAY too expensive). No matter how many times I click on it, nothing happens. I probably have enough parts, but it won't budge. My daughter, also on an Android, had the same problem.

IMHO, appliances shouldn't be goaled. Coin and gems, yes, but not appliances, especially since so many of us are having to go backward in the game. Not being able to open an appliance or get one to work is just not right. So, I have the new juice maker, but can't build it, because nothing happens when you click on it. Can't unlock the bread oven no matter how many goals I complete.

I have restarted my game several times. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but again, nothing happens. This is all very, very frustrating!

greygull
09-03-12, 04:55 PM
I've noticed a problem - try clicking down and to the right of the cardboard box. I have my appliances against the right wall, and tables in front of them, and I have to click almost in the middle of the table to catch the box. I've reported this issue over to the CMs.

MomsHouseofSweets
09-03-12, 05:23 PM
Thank you for reporting the issue, I appreciate that.

There are 7 locked "goal" recipies. Are these also unlocked with completing goals, along with the bread oven??

melby29
09-03-12, 05:52 PM
Yeah I have found the same thing, when I try to "manage" a constructible appliance it is hard to get it to open. This has only happened since the Android update. I don't know whether it is with all the appliances, since I have only been constructing the bread oven and juice maker. I play on an Android phone, so it doesn't zoom in very far. I find that if I put the appliance out in the open, so it isn't close to anything else, it works a bit better.

MomsHouseofSweets
09-03-12, 06:02 PM
I'm using an Android Acer Tablet and am at Level 96 and my daughter uses her Android phone. I have a locked bread oven and the 7 locked recipes.

greygull
09-03-12, 06:39 PM
The best I can say (and I'm going to be sending mine tomorrow) - email support@teamlava.com I do know the items and recipe that were part of the World Games version on iOS should not be locked for Android, and all us Androids need to email support to get them unlocked. I will ask about the other items in my email, but I would suggest anyone to do so.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34861-Bakery-Android-Update-Locked-Items - these items are from the World Games version.

trace35
09-03-12, 10:46 PM
I'm using an Android Acer Tablet and am at Level 96 and my daughter uses her Android phone. I have a locked bread oven and the 7 locked recipes.

If any of the 7 locked recipes are from seasonal goals such as Xmas or valentines, then there is no way to unlock them. I couldn't be bothered doing those goals at the time and now they sit in my menu and taunt me!

lil_k_dub
09-04-12, 08:26 AM
I recently bought the Juice Maker. It says my drain is completed but still neee 5 of 10 cross pipes. Normally I would request these items but it says I have 5 cross pipes in my gift menu. I don't really want to request parts I already have. Any suggestions?

OrdinaryJoe
09-04-12, 09:23 AM
I recently bought the Juice Maker. It says my drain is completed but still neee 5 of 10 cross pipes. Normally I would request these items but it says I have 5 cross pipes in my gift menu. I don't really want to request parts I already have. Any suggestions?

I've noticed this too... I believe the 5 cross pipes showing under your gifts are the 5 that are being counted towards your appliance. You have 5, so you need 5 more. When it shows that you have 10 in your gifts, then you'll be able to build the appliance.

OrdinaryJoe
09-04-12, 09:29 AM
Can't unlock the bread oven no matter how many goals I complete.

How far along are you with the goals? I had to do a bunch of them to unlock the bread oven, but they weren't too bad. Certainly, very do-able. You will get the bread oven before the goals that require you to cook the bread oven recipes. I think the cross buns were the first bread oven recipes I had to cook.

trace35
09-04-12, 05:47 PM
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w485/Trace35/aa6c99a77ad0f08937623b82c30c1643.jpg
This is the goal that will unlock the bread oven.
Here is a thread to get more info.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28743-Bakery-Goals-5-17-12

MomsHouseofSweets
09-04-12, 11:30 PM
Thank you for posting that, trace35!!! I hope I get the celebration cupcakes and sparkling cider soon! Just did the chocolate cake (2) and Mocha.

MomsHouseofSweets
09-04-12, 11:32 PM
I have finished baking the 2 chocolate cakes and the mocha. Right now, I have 12 crossed pipes. Maybe it will show up soon.

almondieeyez
09-05-12, 06:56 AM
I have finished baking the 2 chocolate cakes and the mocha. Right now, I have 12 crossed pipes. Maybe it will show up soon.

The bread oven requires bricks and mortars, 10x each.. start asking nbrs for them now. That way once you can make it, you have the necessary items on hand.