PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally Harvesting Flowers!

Unregistered
06-20-10, 09:02 AM
It is too easy to accidentally harvest the flowers!!! The flowers are beautiful and I love them, but they are used more as decorations than crops...it is soooo frustrating to wait a day or two (too long btw) for the flowers to grow and then barely touch them and they're gone. Please make it so you can "lock" items in place-add as one of the editing options maybe!?!?!
Right now I've resorted to visiting my "original" farm when I harvest so that I don't mess up but that is really an inconvenient solution.
Thanks & love the game!

swati
06-21-10, 02:30 AM
I was going to suggest the same thing, I haven't accidentally harvested my flowers yet, but I can see it happening. I like to leave some of my trees unharvested too for the same reason.

I also don't particularly like people watering my flowers, as then they permanently have the water drops over them...

Unregistered
06-22-10, 02:07 AM
I also don't particularly like people watering my flowers, as then they permanently have the water drops over them...

yep. I try not to water flowers, but it's impossible to know they are flowers before you water them, when they have just been seeded. when they have grown leafs it's usually too late :(.

Unregistered
06-27-10, 09:21 PM
Please make it harder to harvest flowers! It's distressing when you wait for them to grow and then they get accidentally harvested. Also please make it possible for us to lock out watering of flowers and trees for those of us who like them as decorations.

Unregistered
06-28-10, 06:39 PM
The object of the game is to earn points & level up. If you accidentally harvest your flowers, replant them. Asking people not to water your flowers is rediculous. People who play this game for its intended purpose get points for watering the crops, trees & flowers of other players. If you don't like the object of the game, don't play.

swati
06-29-10, 02:50 AM
I didn't ask people to not water my flowers - I merely said that I don't like the water drops on top of the flowers, because I use them to decorate. We are allowed to discuss and make suggestions here you know.

Unregistered
07-01-10, 06:14 AM
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad73/Kardasia_Prime/8375e35f.jpg

I have this same problem, I decorated my farm for the holidays but the flowers are always getting accidentally getting crop if I'm just moving or adjusting the size of my farm to get to crops

Unregistered
07-02-10, 11:47 AM
Q: so flowers in Farm story do not wither like other crops?

can I keep them for a day or more then harvest?

Thx