PDA

View Full Version : "full"

lattelaugh
09-03-12, 01:25 PM
Have you ever posted this on someone's wall, and they think you mean that they have too much furniture? And then get mad at you for insulting them?

CioCioSan
09-03-12, 01:37 PM
Ah...they joy of language barriers....I guess it's hard to explain yourself with the text limit that we have....:/

09-03-12, 02:12 PM
when someone says full on my wall on any Story i get a little annoyed.. (in my opinion anyway.. :) ) we know its full... i like to say PLMKWC ( Please Let Me Know When Cleared) it makes more sense to me... :o

lattelaugh
09-03-12, 04:51 PM
I never thought of it that way... Funny. I think of it as more (I stopped by to like, but your house was) full.

I've had it happen twice, and all was resolved with a bunch of short, bottom-to-top reading posts on their wall. Plmkwc won't really solve anything for newbies! Lol! But I'll admit it is more polite, if you know what it means.

LCAHEARTS
09-03-12, 05:02 PM
I usually just leave the broken heart emoji...Like I'm all heartbroken because I wanted to like something. Lol. I don't really care when people say it though, I understand that they just mean that they stopped by. But I don't mind when they don't say it either.

trace35
09-03-12, 07:46 PM
Have you ever posted this on someone's wall, and they think you mean that they have too much furniture? And then get mad at you for insulting them?

Lol! You've gotta laugh!

09-28-12, 03:06 PM
I never thought of it that way... Funny. I think of it as more (I stopped by to like, but your house was) full.

I've had it happen twice, and all was resolved with a bunch of short, bottom-to-top reading posts on their wall. Plmkwc won't really solve anything for newbies! Lol! But I'll admit it is more polite, if you know what it means.

lol :p I got confused when I first saw that on my wall. But I Googled it and I got my answer! :) and I agree, it is more polite. :) :p

I usually just leave the broken heart emoji...Like I'm all heartbroken because I wanted to like something. Lol. I don't really care when people say it though, I understand that they just mean that they stopped by. But I don't mind when they don't say it either.

I sometimes do that too :)

nmishii
09-28-12, 04:14 PM

Oh, it that what people are posting? I assumed a sad face or something like that. I'm on Android and all emoji looks like a blank rectangle [] to me.

mattyboo1
09-28-12, 04:15 PM
I never knew lmkwc meant I was so clued out on it until I finally learned it on the forums

HappyGoAlex328
05-13-14, 09:32 PM
Thank you guys so much for posting something about plmkwc! I am kind of embarrassed that I had to do so, but I had I look it up! Now I know what it means! I was so confused. I thought there for a minute that someone was trying to give me their storm8 id but then I was like, "Well why didn't they tell me they wanted me to add them?" Anyway, long story short, I am very thankful for this thread! God bless you all!!!!!!! ��

Lovvely040
11-10-16, 03:40 PM
plmkwc stands for "plz let me know when cleared", really? Soooo... does that mean that everytime I see that on my wall, I should go tell each one, that I collected my tips and they can come back now?? Plz let me know if I'm misunderstanding, ty.

Oh, and I don't mind when someone writes "full" on my wall. To me, that's just letting someone know that they did come by, bcuz it's not goin to show unless they tip. no biggie