PDA

View Full Version : Coins not accumulating properly

jadecorrina1
09-03-12, 10:23 AM
Good morning,

My game has not been accumulating coins correctly/consistenly. Some days it works fine, and others it does not. I notice it mostly when I am fairly low on coins (but maybe that is why I actually notice it). For example, this morning it was over 62k since I had logged in but none of it worked. This is getting frustrating.

Fashion Story 1.3.7.03
Android
Software version 1.22.651.3 71 0RD

nanafarmerk
09-03-12, 10:44 AM
I'm having the same exact problem. Have been for some time now. If this doesn't get corrected by tomorrow, I'm just young to uninstall. I don't have this problem with any of my other story apps. TeamLava is going to lose quite a few players over this simple fix.

nanafarmerk
09-03-12, 10:45 AM
I was referring to Restaurant Story, not Fashion Story. Sorry!

pattypopo
09-04-12, 01:52 PM
I have the same issue. Everything goes fine for a few days and then for no reason I get robbed of my coins. Last night I had over 302k. This morning I had over 343k. I tipped a few neighbors and ordered some 4 hour clothing and noticed my coins dropped down to about 280k, less than I had the night before. Several hours later and I still haven't recovered my coins. I've complained several times on the forum, but have not sent an email. At least you know you are not alone and not imagining things!

Gypsy_Cat
09-08-12, 08:10 AM
I did my 100,000 expansion a few days ago and noticed that my coin count started acting weird. It'll show 23k one minute, then 18k or 19k the next. I play on Kindle Fire. Any word on this yet?

Hurricane7200
10-06-12, 08:21 AM
I have similar issue. It is not adding the coins I earned properly. If I earned 30k over the night, my coin count will only be at 22k, including the coins I already had when I exited the game last time. The game also charged me 3,000 coins for simply placing a gift on a counter. when I spend 3,000 coins on clothes, I am down 10,000 coins! I play on a kindle fire, please help!

andersonlane
10-10-12, 12:13 AM
I'm having the same problem since the upgrade, what is the fix, should I uninstall and reinstall
If I uninstall and reinstall will I be at the same level