PDA

View Full Version : Does the order/level of the monsters matter?

shakiba
09-03-12, 10:04 AM
So does it?
I'm getting really confused now because some are saying yes and some are saying no. Well if this theory is true then what's the proof, the evidence?:confused:

Thanks.

sweetstuff525
09-03-12, 10:30 AM
I think is just luck ... You got you diamonds by level 7 and I tried that still no luck

DaojinWildfire
09-04-12, 04:55 PM
The levels and order you place the monsters into the Breeding Den do not matter. The monster you get is a result of the color combinations available from the 2 monsters. Selecting Red/Blue or Blue/Red does not make a difference.

bigbux3
09-04-12, 05:00 PM
The levels and order you place the monsters into the Breeding Den do not matter. The monster you get is a result of the color combinations available from the 2 monsters. Selecting Red/Blue or Blue/Red does not make a difference.

Really? That's weird. I've found that if I put the higher level first and the lower level second, I get a monster that I already have. But if I put the lower level first and the higher level second, I get a new monster. I've noticed this is Dragon Story as well.
At least I know now.

shakiba
09-04-12, 05:07 PM

Thanks you DW.

anketam
09-05-12, 03:43 AM
The levels and order you place the monsters into the Breeding Den do not matter. The monster you get is a result of the color combinations available from the 2 monsters. Selecting Red/Blue or Blue/Red does not make a difference.Thank you for saying this.

LucasNL
09-05-12, 06:10 AM
Diamon 44 hours, i got one!!! ready my threat for information http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...NG-INFORMATION

anketam
09-05-12, 09:43 AM
Diamon 44 hours, i got one!!! ready my threat for information <sarcasm>Threat for information! Oh no you are threatening to give people information. What if I dont want to know how to get one?</ sarcasm>

benbever
09-06-12, 06:42 AM
order and levels and clock time do not matter.
at least my breeding results indicate that the chance that order, level or clock time have influence is very low.