PDA

View Full Version : Ripped off on gold purchased!!

beckysaye
09-03-12, 08:40 AM
:mad:I recently started playing this game and this is just a warning to new players, i was ripped off. I purchased gold from them on 8-16 and never recieved it. i tried all the actions they suggested here to fix the problem, i.e turning my system off, restarting the game, and un-installing and then re-installing the game. When none of that worked I attempted to contact team lava support and was requested to send them a copy of the reciept that i had recieved from amazon since i play the game on a kindle fire. the reciept was provided and yet i still have not recieved the gold and it has been well over two weeks since the initial incident. The game is way over priced as well considering that it is marketed as a "free" game, and you are likly not to recieve gold you purchase with real money on the game, so just a heads up and happy gaming to everyone!

mattyboo1
09-03-12, 09:00 AM
:mad:I recently started playing this game and this is just a warning to new players, i was ripped off. I purchased gold from them on 8-16 and never recieved it. i tried all the actions they suggested here to fix the problem, i.e turning my system off, restarting the game, and un-installing and then re-installing the game. When none of that worked I attempted to contact team lava support and was requested to send them a copy of the reciept that i had recieved from amazon since i play the game on a kindle fire. the reciept was provided and yet i still have not recieved the gold and it has been well over two weeks since the initial incident. The game is way over priced as well considering that it is marketed as a "free" game, and you are likly not to recieve gold you purchase with real money on the game, so just a heads up and happy gaming to everyone!
Here i will tell you about an incident in restaurant story a week ago I purchased 50 gems and I did not recieve them I closed and opened the game and I recieved them but did you get an automated reply from support@teamlava.com

greygull
09-03-12, 09:53 AM
If it has been more then 5 business days, you can reply back to the last email you received from them, asking for status. You can also send a private message to one of the Community Managers (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List) - they are also TL employees. Provide them with your ticket number from support, and what's happening.

Today is a holiday in the US, so support is most likely limited today, but should be back tomorrow.

beckysaye
09-05-12, 05:47 PM
I got the automatic email but that was all and they still haven't fixed the problem