PDA

View Full Version : Permits not arriving? Not seen...

acrazy1
09-03-12, 08:20 AM
I have requested permits for expansion from neighbors & according to my news feed it shows 10 neighbors have responded but my expansion screen shows 0 permits.

Have I maxed out my expansion capabilities - if so, why show expand options?

My id is aCrazy1
Device is iPhone 4
iOS is 5.1.1 game version 1.0.1
Level 30

I have screenshots that I email showing my friends responding according to news feed and expansion showing zero.

Thanks

mattyboo1
09-03-12, 10:07 AM
I have requested permits for expansion from neighbors & according to my news feed it shows 10 neighbors have responded but my expansion screen shows 0 permits.

Have I maxed out my expansion capabilities - if so, why show expand options?

My id is aCrazy1
Device is iPhone 4
iOS is 5.1.1 game version 1.0.1
Level 30

I have screenshots that I email showing my friends responding according to news feed and expansion showing zero.

Thanks wait until omorrow to see if you get more
You might be maxed on requests

acrazy1
09-03-12, 10:50 AM
I guess I'm confused on why I have to wait. If u send out 27 requests & can only have 20 fulfilled - its crazy. I'm very disappointed in the documentation concerning teamlava games. Nowhere is it in writing (that I can find) stating only 20 neighbors can help you a day and not to ask for help from all your neighbors.

Maybe it's time to find some new games to play since I appear to be heading more roadblocks than answers.

canderel
09-03-12, 11:13 AM
If the newsfeed says you already got some, just try force-closing and re-opening - worked for me when my counter above a building construction site did not register that my neighbors had already sent the parts :)

acrazy1
09-03-12, 03:19 PM
I already did that - I have learned to force close all my game apps just to make sure everything is current. Thanks for the suggestion though - if I hadn't tried that I would have used your suggestion. I spend 50+ hours a week on video games - I work for a software developing company and we r paid 2 play games to help find problems, give feedback on the good things, etc.

canderel
09-04-12, 11:39 AM
Hmm, sorry to hear that forceclosing did not work for you - seems that that requesting is one of the weaknesses of several of TL's games - had some problems with requests in bakery and restaurant as well (even though I'm strictly keeping to the - admittedly unwritten - rule of not sending out more than a maximum of 20-25 requests a day :)