PDA

View Full Version : Gems

Unregistered
11-22-10, 05:54 AM
Is there any way to obtain gems other than purchasing them?

Unregistered
11-22-10, 10:15 AM
This section of the forums is for bugs found on Android devices - not questions. But to answer your question, you can also get gems by getting crop mastery levels, which is not working on Android devices st the moment. Sometimes, TeamLava offers gems to those who download a particular application advertised in the game, much like what Storm8 does with honor points.

Sincerely,
Chaznuts

hoptown
11-22-10, 08:37 PM
Twice today I received a pop up stating that I have reached a particular level and was being awarded coins. Neither time did the coins add to my account. Who should I contact about this issue?

Unregistered
11-23-10, 01:07 AM
Twice today I received a pop up stating that I have reached a particular level and was being awarded coins. Neither time did the coins add to my account. Who should I contact about this issue?

You're close to where you need to be. Just create a new thread under the Android part of the forums (which you're in right now) and alert TeamLava of the problem. Don't forget to put your phone information!

Sincerely,
Chaznuts

unregistered
11-23-10, 08:02 PM
I have been awarded 3-4 gems from crop mastery ( which does seem to reset as posted in another thread) but once the gems are awarded they "poof" Afraid to buy gems for the same reason.
I have a Droid 2 and havent run across any other problems as of yet but have only been playing a week.