PDA

View Full Version : Option to sort neighbors by star rating

Quezovercoatl
09-03-12, 02:56 AM
Right now, my neigbors list is in alphabetical order.
I would like the option to have them listed by star rating (4 stars at the top) just like on the Community tab.
I don't always have time to tip all of my neighbors and this would make it much easier to just tip the 3 and 4 star neighbors.

melby29
09-03-12, 03:30 AM
I like that idea.

LynnStorm8
09-03-12, 05:27 AM
Great idea.

Carmacatt
09-03-12, 06:10 AM
That would be great. I like that idea too.

kieranyeow
09-03-12, 07:09 AM
Not Bad~I Like That Too~
Cause I'm Four Star So I Want To Remove 0-2 Rating Star

mposey
09-03-12, 04:24 PM
Yes I would rather have four star nbrs first on my list. I agree with this

sunnyazchica
09-03-12, 05:18 PM
I also wish when someone writes on your wall with their ID requesting you to add them that you could see how many stars they are by their name. Or at least see it when you visit their store.

portiaandluis
09-03-12, 06:50 PM
yes we should definitely have control over how our neighbor lists are arranged and see their rank when they request to join us, even though I pay little attention to stars.

kieranyeow
09-03-12, 08:22 PM
Hope TL Will Release It

NeeOnn
09-04-12, 08:28 PM
+100000000 on that one :p

MomsHouseofSweets
09-04-12, 11:26 PM
Excellent idea!!

meteor7
09-04-12, 11:29 PM
I agree and I like the idea of being able to see how many stars they are rated.

26peanut
09-05-12, 04:28 PM
Fab idea:o:o:o

shakiba
09-05-12, 04:40 PM
Very good idea. Would be a great feature.

smartbake
09-11-12, 07:18 PM
I love that idea - I was wondering why I haven't heard from a few neighbor in a while - then I notice they're a ZERO rating .

goofy42
09-13-12, 10:08 AM
This neighbor list idea is wonderful. There have been times when I get neighbor requests, and, since I don't know their ratings, I write to them and ask if they are 3 or 4 stars. Then, I need to wait until they get back tome. These suggestions would eliminate this waste of time. Thanks for a great idea. Let's see what happens!

yewook21
09-13-12, 12:27 PM
This is a great idea! It would be so much easier to gift my frequent 4-star neighbors if we could sort them. I especially feel bad for my neighbors with names that are near the end of the alphabet.. it's not fair to them! But if they could be moved up based on their star rating, this is a good solution. What about a list of "favorites" for real life friends or really awesome neighbors you frequently talk to?

queentina3
09-13-12, 12:30 PM
This idea is fine as long as it is a "sort choice" by the player. I don't want my friend list sorted by rating as that can change daily. If I need to find particular friends that need certain supplies sent to them, I'd prefer they were kept in Alpha Order as then I can find them easily. If they were sorted by Star Rating, I'd have no clue where to find them as they may have been a 4 one day and a 2 on another day.

karinscafe
09-13-12, 12:46 PM
I think a best friend list would be helpful. A list we could create of the neighbors who we exchange tips and gifts with on a regular basis, regardless of their star rating. Although, it would definitely be helpful to see the star ratings before we add them. I usually check out their message board to get a sense of how often they play.

09-13-12, 01:48 PM
Loe this Idea! :D Will support this all the way! :D PLease do TL!

ladygaga1978
09-13-12, 03:14 PM
I love this idea, I hope that TeamLava considers it after dealing with the other more important "issues" going on right now.

dalula
09-13-12, 03:16 PM
Great idea :)
If this idea is implemented, I hope that when you visit a neighbor their name will be at the BOTTOM of the list again. it was very annoying when i had to keep scrolling to find the next neighbor to visit.

dinamom
09-13-12, 03:54 PM
Yea i would love this option too cuz i got nothin better to do with my life
Than to delete innocent people cuz they dont tip daily and take this FAKE BAKERY GAME
die herd serious as I do. Even at my age!!!

Count me in!!

This deleting is gonna be goooooooodd!
Mwaahaahaa!!

sukie43
09-14-12, 04:13 AM
What I'd like more than anything, which undoubtedly has its own thread somewhere is to be able to remove neighbour requests, when the other player has clearly stopped playing months ago and has a rating of 0.

moon331
09-14-12, 07:47 AM
Star rating means nothing. A 4 star rating player could haven't played the game for months and since he didn't log in, the rating remains the same.
While some people just don't like to tip, but they will gift or reply your request.

bethwilliams
09-15-12, 01:29 PM
Star rating means nothing. A 4 star rating player could haven't played the game for months and since he didn't log in, the rating remains the same.
While some people just don't like to tip, but they will gift or reply your request.

Hi! In order to maintain a level 4 star rating(SR) you need to tip practically everyday. Not sure how long it would take for your SR to drop if one decides/decided to take a break (I'm thinking in a matter of 12-24 hours rather than days) but again I'm not entirely sure as I've never tested it and have always been SR 4. I would also like to find out if the speed of change varies depending on how long a player has been 4 star without letting it slip during that time. Reason I ask, one of my neighbors (or ex-neighbor) recently quit and was a dedicated 4S tipper and I didn't see any change until a week had past. Hmm, meh never mind probs just me over thinking it lol.

queentina3
09-15-12, 01:52 PM
Hi! In order to maintain a level 4 star rating(SR) you need to tip practically everyday. Not sure how long it would take for your SR to drop if one decides/decided to take a break (I'm thinking in a matter of 12-24 hours rather than days) but again I'm not entirely sure as I've never tested it and have always been SR 4. I would also like to find out if the speed of change varies depending on how long a player has been 4 star without letting it slip during that time. Reason I ask, one of my neighbors (or ex-neighbor) recently quit and was a dedicated 4S tipper and I didn't see any change until a week had past. Hmm, meh never mind probs just me over thinking it lol.

It isn't just that you need to tip everyday, you need to tip a certain amount past Rating 4 to keep that rating. If someone is a 4 and they don't log into their game, they'll stay a 4 until they do log in, then depending on how many days it was since they last tipped, will determine if they fall to a 3, 2, 1, or 0. This is the same if someone was a 3, 2, 1, or 0 when they stopped playing. Whatever rating you had when you stopped, is what will show until they open their game again.

You need to tip at least 40 tables after your rating has changed to 4 and then consistently tip at least 30 tables in order for your rating to stay a 4.

limesalamander
09-15-12, 04:41 PM
TeamLava...

Option to organize neighbors by star ratings AND delete those who have not accepted neighbor invites...PLEASE!

MeriLizzie
09-15-12, 05:19 PM
I concur, for all games!

sweetkrista1
09-16-12, 04:39 PM
I would just like to be able to mark certain neighbors as my favorite. I have some 4 star neighbors that don't always tip back, but 1-2 star neighbors that always tip back.