11-22-10, 12:30 AM
list suggestions for christmas case!

few of my suggestions:
1. shopping mall
2. santa's workshop
3. santa statue

Unregistered
11-22-10, 12:33 AM
NO Christmas case. We dont want any more cases!

Unregistered
11-22-10, 01:15 AM
NO Christmas case. We dont want any more cases!

Agree 100%. It is the season of goodwill. Please allow us to buy Christmas items with coins, even if they are expensive.

chocolate boy :P
11-22-10, 12:28 PM
yeah. good point. lol.

Unregistered
11-22-10, 12:57 PM
This may as well turn into a petition against the magic boxes, etc.

No more boxes. I don't want to waste $5 on an item I do not want, but there are plenty of items that I would pay for (although, honestly, $5? You drop the price to $1-3 and we've got a deal)

chocolate boy :P
11-22-10, 03:34 PM
This may as well turn into a petition against the magic boxes, etc.

No more boxes. I don't want to waste $5 on an item I do not want, but there are plenty of items that I would pay for (although, honestly, $5? You drop the price to $1-3 and we've got a deal)

good point.

Unregistered
11-23-10, 03:38 PM
Good point ! I think the cases are a bit expensive...

Please add more new city items !!!

chvchv & chvchv2
11-23-10, 06:04 PM
Good point ! I think the cases are a bit expensive...

Please add more new city items !!!

We Rule, We City and We Farm are currently updating like hell. LOTS of updates and lots of fun to play. CS slowly gets boring. No updates, no nothing. What else is there to look forward to? A second or third Empire State building? An overpriced possible christmas case?

TeamLava (which means: Norman): WAKE UP!!!

Unregistered
11-23-10, 06:19 PM
We Rule, We City and We Farm are currently updating like hell. LOTS of updates and lots of fun to play. CS slowly gets boring. No updates, no nothing. What else is there to look forward to? A second or third Empire State building? An overpriced possible christmas case?

TeamLava (which means: Norman): WAKE UP!!!

I can't stand the We series. Always crashed when I tried to visit to place orders. Emailed support months ago, received a cursory response, but problem continued, so now I'm gone. For good.

Anyways, in the minority as I'm looking forward to Christmas case.