PDA

View Full Version : Wish appliances would go back to 24 gems!

purplegem611
09-01-12, 04:13 PM
I really wish the appliances were still 24 gems! I would so spend 24 gems to unlock them rather than on a mystery box! Will not however spend 49 gems! In that case i would chance the boxes.... LoL... I have plenty on BS... But started RS and find it frustrating not to be able to unlock new oven for 24 gems!

Waaaah.... Sorry just venting!

trm930
09-01-12, 08:53 PM
Hey you're entitled to your opinion.
I don't wish for that lol, I think there are too many things in BS that ask for gems anyways. But if since you have enough gems to spend on new appliances I can understand why you would prefer that. You should buy pretty items with the gems you have.

lilacpear
09-02-12, 05:44 AM
I don't wish for that lol, I think there are too many things in BS that ask for gems anyways. But if since you have enough gems to spend on new appliances I can understand why you would prefer that. You should buy pretty items with the gems you have.

The OP is referring to unlocking appliance slots, not purchasing appliances. Unlocking slots used to cost 24 gems but TL raised it to 49, which I think is ridiculously high; the OP is simply saying he wishes that unlocking went back to costing 24 gems.

If new appliances were to cost gems instead of coins, I think TL would have to deal with a mini-riot in the forums.

-lp

purplegem611
09-02-12, 05:51 AM
Yes sorry I should clarify! They used to cost 24 gems to "unlock" an appliance if you want to buy it before you've leveled up! Now they are 49 gems which I won't spend!

MomsHouseofSweets
09-04-12, 08:35 AM
I wish the appliance slot was 24 also. The new 49 is too high, especially with all the goals now and new appiances over 50,000 coin! Things are just too high.

purplegem611
09-06-12, 05:33 AM
I wish the appliance slot was 24 also. The new 49 is too high, especially with all the goals now and new appiances over 50,000 coin! Things are just too high.

Agree!!

kieranyeow
09-06-12, 05:41 AM
Agree!!

100% Agree!
I want 24gem Back!!!

purplegem611
09-06-12, 06:50 AM
100% Agree!
I want 24gem Back!!!

I have 24 appliances and am pretty much all set fortunately I unlocked before the price hike.... But I want to add extra to my RS... But won't! Ok I broke down and unlocked one but that's it for me! RS will be a slow going game for me! BS is my hardcore game!! LoL

argentina718
09-06-12, 08:29 PM
i woudn't even spend 49 gems for a new appliance because i wouldn't be cooking.....AT ALL!!! TL needs to change this, they don't realize how many customers/players they are losing....they should change and return to normal prices ASAP

Ororo132
09-08-12, 11:44 AM
AGREED!!! But 2me, EVERYTHING is over priced!! In addition to the fact that it seems like u have2 use gems on 80% of items!! The wall/floor covering prices are also ridiculous! I play FS, RS, BS & NS....I'm starting 2dwindle down & will stop playing....costs 2 much 4 something that's supposed 2B fun...

Baraze
09-09-12, 01:45 PM
I remember the good days when extra appliances were only 24 gems. I had to get some during the bug that had your stoves getting locked up by accident.

Those were the good days.

If people think its all a joke think back to the juice machine. It cost gems until people complained. I think it was done on purpose, with their feeling some dingdongs would be addictes enough to buy gema for it. Some were, most werent, so it sold for overpriced gems.

All in all, they want us hooked but ive a dozen things I could spend my money for.

Stueeeee
09-10-12, 03:08 AM
Yeah they are just money grabbers now. 24 I was happy to spend, but 49 is a no no no go!