PDA

View Full Version : Request problem!! Requests are not being sent to neighbors.

acrazy1
09-01-12, 01:03 PM
My requests are not being sent to my neighbors - why not? It's been 10 hours and they still haven't received them.

I know this because I am personal friends with some of my neighbors and they haven't received my requests nor have I received theirs.

This seems like its another way that teamlava is trying to con their customers/players.

Pls let me know ASAP what is going on with this request issue!!!

iamdrake
09-01-12, 01:47 PM
I have never had this issue, I send and recieve requests from 120 neighbors. It usually takes about 24 hours for me to get the items so maybe there is just a time delay.

acrazy1
09-01-12, 02:23 PM
I have never had this issue, I send and recieve requests from 120 neighbors. It usually takes about 24 hours for me to get the items so maybe there is just a time delay.

I didn't have problems until I hit level 29 and obtained 296 neighbors. I am now at level 30. We have 2 devices in our house and have not received requests from aCrazy1 in days on the other device. I would like to have you to check this by adding me as a neighbor and let me send you a request for a permit just to see if you receive it!

My id is aCrazy1 so let's test away!!! I really am frustrated and have also addressed my concerns with Apple.

greygull
09-01-12, 03:42 PM
Only 20 neighbors a day can fill your requests. By asking more then that, you're clogging up the system and it's causing delays. Try skipping a couple of days, then sending out no more then 25 requests per day.

acrazy1
09-01-12, 03:50 PM
Only 20 neighbors a day can fill your requests. By asking more then that, you're clogging up the system and it's causing delays. Try skipping a couple of days, then sending out no more then 25 requests per day.

Thanks for the info! Where did you find that information? It would be great to know that before sending out all the requests. I can't find it anywhere.

Maybe because of the massive amount of neighbors I have, my personal friends are part of the first 25 to receive my request.

Thanks again for answering this problem.

greygull
09-01-12, 03:56 PM
This has been going on since requests started (in other games). City Metro is a very new game in comparison :)

SF919
09-28-12, 11:53 AM

Stupid limitations, I now need 56 permits to expand and that means I have to wait for 3 days!!! While the amount of permits keep increasing when your city grows larger!!!

nmid
09-28-12, 01:01 PM
This has been going on since requests started (in other games). City Metro is a very new game in comparison :)

It's pretty stupid... If I have 300 neighbours and am able to keep them happy enough to reply to my requests, then why stop them from replying?
In other popular online games, the request system is a bonus gift item, not consumables reqd. to continue playing or expanding.

benbever
10-01-12, 06:55 AM
Just have patience. I have this problem all the time, but after a day or so some or all rewuests get through and I get the items.
Sometimes it is annoying when you need one constructible item to build a com building to raise the cap etc. and you have to wait a day, but this is a game of patience.

Carlytwo
10-07-12, 05:54 PM
HOW do you get items out of storage? The replies to my requests apparently sent the items to STORAGE. I have a lot of the items I need for my building materials (wire, seats, carpet, fixtures, etc), in storage.....but have yet to "discover" a way to get them OUT of storage? How does one learn this? Is it dependent only on Tribal Knowledge or is there someplace to read up on these details?

kooky panda
10-07-12, 07:20 PM
HOW do you get items out of storage? The replies to my requests apparently sent the items to STORAGE. I have a lot of the items I need for my building materials (wire, seats, carpet, fixtures, etc), in storage.....but have yet to "discover" a way to get them OUT of storage? How does one learn this? Is it dependent only on Tribal Knowledge or is there someplace to read up on these details?

You do not use the constructible parts directly from your storage.
You will need to tap on the building you are constructing to see how many parts you have recevied. Once you receive all the parts, you build button will light up.
click that and your building is completed.