PDA

View Full Version : The people who run this game...

Katherinedismuke
11-21-10, 11:41 PM
Suck. I wrote in with a problem, which has now become a flaw in the game, and all I received back was an attitude. They are making money from people like us who enjoy this game and if anything goes wrong or we find a flaw in their system, they don't give a **** about fixing it. I, for one, will never spend another dollar on this game! At the beginning I was enthusiastic about getting ahead in the game, so I spent some money buying more "gems", and I still would be open to spending something on furthering my game if it weren't for the person who wrote back to me. They need to check themselves, befo they wreck themselves. Yo.

Thank you.

Unregistered
11-22-10, 03:37 AM
Put up with a lot of bull**** from people who expect everything for free and immediate fixes(because they have no clue what it involves)

More bull**** than I'd take from USERS of a free game!

You haven't spent a dime. So what the hell are you complaining about?

Ya, u have a right....if it's useful and productive. Which your rant isn't.

There's many of us here who have spent real money and more patient than you. Get a grip, you are not the centre of the universe.

Unregistered
11-22-10, 04:57 AM
Put up with a lot of bull**** from people who expect everything for free and immediate fixes(because they have no clue what it involves)

There's many of us here who have spent real money and more patient than you. Get a grip, you are not the centre of the universe.

I completely agree with you! You read through the majority of posts on this forum and they are all so negative. People dont seem to have enough time to be patient with the games, but obviously have enough time to write in and complain about it. I dont spend any real money on the games, I cant afford it, so I choose not to, but I can still enjoy playing.

I Love the story games. I only have a small amount of time at night, when the kids are in bed, to sit down and play, and I look forward to that moment all day. Thank you TeamLava, just thought you would like to hear something nice for a change.

Unregistered
11-22-10, 09:11 AM
Actually, alot of us have spent money. If I like a free game enough, I will buy at least the minimum of game currency to support the programmers. This is to show that I like the game enough to contribute financially. For many who feel the way I do, we've spent at least $5 on this game, and most likely more. But when they seemingly take my money and run, I get pissed. I personally have been very patient about the bugs, but when City, Farm and Restaurant Story fail to provide the advertised weekly updates, and I have spent the $5 or more per game, then I think we have a right to ask for halfway decent customer support and regular updates.

Unregistered
11-22-10, 03:55 PM
Thanks for informing me that I am not the center of the universe! I seem to have forgotten that. But is this not a public forum to discuss what we think of the game? Which I obviously like and play, otherwise I wouldn't have cared enough to post here. And after I've spent more money on in app purchases than I've ever spent on one app, I do get angry about being written to in a sarcastic manner, and receiving no help what so ever. These people ARE making money off of us and it's their job to make sure that their app is the best that it can be. I don't care about the bugs, or the server being down sometimes, I understand that nothing is perfect and that's ok, but I still wanted to let them know about what happened to me. Is that not reasonable, guest? Also, thank you again for writing so eloquently as to change my way of thinking. You told me.

Unregistered
11-22-10, 11:29 PM
Geez. Forums exist so that people can express their thoughts/concerns and obviously teamlava is aware of this which is why they indicated this page in their faqs.

If you think the developers aren't getting enough credit for their efforts, start your own thread, since this is obviously a concern that has nothing to do with you.

Ps. Before getting all riled up and looking like a fool, you should read properly. The person who started the thread mentioned spending real money. Duh.

"You haven't spent a dime. So what the hell are you complaining about?"

-----------------------------------------