PDA

View Full Version : Problem with goals. Please help!!

desteni10
09-01-12, 09:00 AM
My goals seem to be acting up because I finished up one part of a goal and the next thing that popped up said to add a soulmate to the room and a baby to the same room but that room already has a soulmate and baby in it. This has happened to me before on other goals. Is this my device (iPod touch 4G) or is this the game? Hopefully someone can help.

MiniLaura
09-01-12, 12:36 PM
The soulmate and baby goals are never retroactive. That means if have a soulmate or baby BEFORE you get at goal saying to add one, you won't get credit for them. On the other hand, room goals are retroactive. So, if you have a room before getting the goal, you will get credit for it.

I suggest never adding a soulmate or a baby to a room until you get a goal telling you to do so, particularly if the room is an expensive one.

desteni10
09-01-12, 04:08 PM
Okay. From now on I won't add a soulmate or baby to any room. Thank you for responding.

vampyrebowler
09-05-12, 10:31 AM
Still that doesn't make any sense. Like How I can still show that I need a soulmate for a room but the baby aspect is completed within the quest. Already spent 35 gems to fix it once on an earlier not gonna do it for a 2nd one. My gf has also experienced it too.

eastie41
09-27-12, 09:21 PM
Hi Everyone. I've emailed the TeamLava Support. I've noticed that I don't get my rewards of coins or stars when I meet my goals, and that my expansions are not counting in my goals. I've tried to delete and reinstall the game and still no luck. If you are having the same problem. Please post here and alert TeamLava support. I've found them to be helpful.

lesami
10-21-12, 10:51 PM
Hi Everyone. I've emailed the TeamLava Support. I've noticed that I don't get my rewards of coins or stars when I meet my goals, and that my expansions are not counting in my goals. I've tried to delete and reinstall the game and still no luck. If you are having the same problem. Please post here and alert TeamLava support. I've found them to be helpful.

Really ???? Don't mean to sound cynical,but I've found my dealings with them quite the opposite....
Anyway good for you I'm genuinely happy for you :)