PDA

View Full Version : Errors with goals

AnnasCoffee
09-01-12, 04:34 AM
Something more productive (corset chair goal)

Yesterday I completed the collect fabric roll and glue part of the goal. But I didn't have the second roll of fabric. This morning I got the fabric I needed and built the chair.

Problem one ... Now I don't have the gather fabric and glue checked anymore

Problem two ... Then out of no where I completed the goal and got the credit (at least I think I got the credit, not sure if it took the money/xp away)... But now the goal is back and it says it's not completed.

mattyboo1
09-01-12, 10:47 AM
I had to use gems to complete a goal becaus it didn't count that I built a nightstand and I tried twice

sweetstuff525
09-01-12, 11:06 AM
All my goals worked good... I only have one left the one with the pool ... Got to wait 4 days till its built

trace35
09-01-12, 01:49 PM
They are a bi weird, I just tried to complete one where I had to buy kitchen decorations and bought place settings. Apparently they aren't counted as kitchen decor?

trace35
09-01-12, 01:51 PM
And set of draws wasn't counted as bedroom decor

bigbux3
09-01-12, 02:24 PM
I'm still not being counted for Bedroom Decorations and I bought about 4 or 5.
I didn't receive a Crimson Pot and it's still locked, but I received one Simple Mailbox, but it's still locked as well.

sweetstuff525
09-01-12, 02:28 PM
I'm still not being counted for Bedroom Decorations and I bought about 4 or 5.
I didn't receive a Crimson Pot and it's still locked, but I received one Simple Mailbox, but it's still locked as well.

Well my simple mailbox is also locked but I already finish that goal only got the one they put in storage.... But I do have the crimson pot unlocked......

Make sure your on the decorations part

bigbux3
09-01-12, 02:37 PM
Well my simple mailbox is also locked but I already finish that goal only got the one they put in storage.... But I do have the crimson pot unlocked......

Make sure your on the decorations part

I am. I didn't think to take a picture when I unlocked the Crimson Pot. I didn't expect this, and I wanted to knock out a lot of the goals. They're both locked. And only the mailbox is in my storage. :(

ButterPanda
09-01-12, 09:12 PM
And set of draws wasn't counted as bedroom decor

This one has been reported. Not sure when it will be fixed yet.

bigbux3
09-01-12, 09:16 PM
This one has been reported. Not sure when it will be fixed yet.

Can you fix the issue that I didn't get the Crimson Pot and the Mailbox and the Pot aren't unlocked?

trace35
09-02-12, 02:44 AM
Try the bedroom lamp guys, it registered for me. I just sold it afterwards.

kooky panda
09-03-12, 07:12 PM
The simple mailbox being still locked has been reported.

kooky panda
10-01-12, 06:30 PM
Hey guys, the simple mailbox is now unlocked.:)

bigbux3
10-01-12, 06:46 PM
Hey guys, the simple mailbox is now unlocked.:)

It's been unlocked for days now.

mattyboo1
10-01-12, 06:51 PM
I earned from a goal

mymimi5
10-28-12, 06:53 PM
I can't get my points or coins for a goal. I have bought two gothic beds,when you need one, have two flowerpots. Telling me I still need to buy bed

kooky panda
10-29-12, 08:51 AM
I can't get my points or coins for a goal. I have bought two gothic beds,when you need one, have two flowerpots. Telling me I still need to buy bed

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/s6.png

If you bought the bed before you got the goal, you will need to buy another one.
Make sure you are buying the gothic bed and not the hallow bed.