PDA

View Full Version : New Android Version doesn't work!!!

sunnyazchica
08-31-12, 10:50 PM
I have a LG My Touch android phone. Today my Bakery Story changed. It has not worked since. I had 8 gems and they no longer exist. I try to bake on my stoves and the food does not appear on the stove. But when I click the stove it asks me if I want to cook or cancel the food like it is there, but i can't see it. it constantly freezes but never forecloses. I cannot do anything without it freezing. it won't actually go to a neighbors store, it just freezes. The menus are different. The times are different and the cost of the food is just absolutely ridiculous that it seems pointless to continue playing the game. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

There is something called a goal now. But can't figure it out because can't do anything in the game. Have to turn off my phone just to get the game to unfreeze. Uninstalled & reinstalled the game & it is still this funny version.

I think the version update should be optional. I would like my old game back....and all my gems that disappeared!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:: mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

sunnyazchica
09-01-12, 10:57 AM
Also the goals don't work and my place used to be a really happening place. Now the people walk around like zombies, really slow, like they are drugged.

suesue103
09-01-12, 11:37 AM
mine did that when I used up all the memory on my phone, However there is something odd with the update. When I go thru the cook book to find the recipe I want to make - to make it a second time it starts over that the start of the list instead of keeping the recipe on the screen...

09-01-12, 11:41 AM
mine did that when I used up all the memory on my phone, However there is something odd with the update. When I go thru the cook book to find the recipe I want to make - to make it a second time it starts over that the start of the list instead of keeping the recipe on the screen...

This is happening to everyone's and they really need to fix it. I have like 10 regular ovens out and it is a pain to scroll through