PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for old appliances

rbkddr
08-31-12, 10:10 PM
:confused: Hi all! I was just wondering it it's worth it to sell old appliances which have been mastered already. Like candy oven, frozen drinks machine, etc. Any suggestions? I don't like to have them just in storage.

melby29
09-01-12, 03:31 AM
Each to their own, I guess, but I am going to keep my appliances even when I have mastered all the recipes. TL may decide one day to give us new recipes for them, but I also like the look of some of them so I wouldn't mind keeping them in my bakery. There are also recipes that I will cook even after I have mastered them, simply because I like the look of them.

Dreamer691
09-01-12, 04:02 AM
WHen I've mastered all recipes on the extra appliances I usually sell all but one and keep the other in storage. That was I still have it just in case, but I'm getting a little bit of money back from selling the other ones

shakiba
09-01-12, 08:58 AM
I would keep it. Sometimes, unpredictable things can happen. Besides, you don't gain too much coins by selling them anyways.

rbkddr
09-09-12, 02:35 PM
Thanks all for your replies, I guess if by 6 months they don't have new recipes I'll just sell them.

kieranyeow
09-09-12, 07:53 PM
I Will Stored It?
It's A Collection Sometimes.

ritz131
09-10-12, 09:55 AM
I store them. They don't sell for much as it is.

marrrina
09-10-12, 10:28 AM
Some of them have been used for goals, (ones that aren't considered seasonal/holiday) so definitely hold on to those.

queentina3
09-10-12, 10:44 AM
The storage is the same as where you purchase appliances, so storing them is no big deal. I would never sell any appliance as you never know when items may be added to them or when goals require you to bake something from them.