PDA

View Full Version : FARM STORY GOAL, need help?

pribakes
08-31-12, 08:42 PM
I Play bakery, fashion, monster, dragon and pet hotel, got the GOAL to reach level 9, I played the game but only go treward in bakery, why Not got in others games? Do you know if there is way to get reward in All the games? If so, how? Thanks

09-15-12, 03:16 AM
You don't earn gems for the first goal. This excludes Pet Hotel Story. Then the second task earns you 3 or 6 gems in all games.

09-15-12, 05:39 AM
Sorry I meant to say you get gems for the first and second goal if you are playing Pet Hotel Story. For other games you get gems for the second goal.

vanillaheaven
09-15-12, 07:19 AM
Well, from what I know... Here's an example. If you want to get rewards in Farm story for playing and advancing in Dragon story, you need to have the goal to play dragon story, on Farm story. I was upset, too, that I wasn't getting rewards in all of the games. Buuuut.. One day about a month ago, when I opened the games in the morning, I got a LOT of goals, then rewards, because I'd already reached level X in whichever game. So I think I got about 300 gold for all of my past efforts :D that was pretty cool, maybe it will happen to you, too :) I hope so, at least.