PDA

View Full Version : Missing gifted food when I went to use it!!

Jeremie01
11-21-10, 11:39 PM
I saved 32767 plates of stew!! When I used it, it only placed 150 plates of stew on the table!! Where did it all go to? How and what do we do to get it back? I was just *****ed out of thousands of in game$$$!!!!!

Unregistered
11-22-10, 12:47 AM
I think gifts expire after a certain point. So even if you saved it, you can no longer use it after it expires.

deadpix
11-22-10, 02:46 AM
I saved 32767 plates of stew!! When I used it, it only placed 150 plates of stew on the table!! Where did it all go to? How and what do we do to get it back? I was just *****ed out of thousands of in game$$$!!!!!

You really need to update your version of RS cause this issue was fixed 2 updates ago.

Jeremie01
11-22-10, 03:42 PM
Just went to use 300 plates of stew that was just gifted and once again it only shows 149 plates when served!!! As far as the other 32000 plates from last night they briefly showed up again then when I woke up today they weren't there at all and the money I received while I was away didn't equal those number of plates that I put out!! If the gifts expire they shouldn't show in the menu and the 300 I just tried to use were just given to me so where did they go?? I'm so fed up with the "support" that team lava/ storm8 give I don't think they have a clue when it comes to these games!!! They seem to be to buisy pushing out new games that take your money before they fix the current ones!! I think I'll just start deleting some of their games and make sure that me and my friends give them a horrible rating in the apps store!!!

Unregistered
11-22-10, 06:55 PM
Just went to use 300 plates of stew that was just gifted and once again it only shows 149 plates when served!!! As far as the other 32000 plates from last night they briefly showed up again then when I woke up today they weren't there at all and the money I received while I was away didn't equal those number of plates that I put out!! If the gifts expire they shouldn't show in the menu and the 300 I just tried to use were just given to me so where did they go?? I'm so fed up with the "support" that team lava/ storm8 give I don't think they have a clue when it comes to these games!!! They seem to be to buisy pushing out new games that take your money before they fix the current ones!! I think I'll just start deleting some of their games and make sure that me and my friends give them a horrible rating in the apps store!!!

Wow! Talk about over-reacting. Get over yourself. It's a game.... You didn't even answer about updating your game first off, secondly you must not have many friends if you, and they are so hooked on a game to waste precious time for what??? ...payback? Ooooo! Good riddance, I say!

Jeremie01
11-22-10, 08:45 PM
I criticize a game and u take it out on me? Hmm!! You talk about me and my friends or lack there of and yet your the one reading through threads about the issues with the game how did you find the time to break away from your friends and your busy life? By the way i did do the update jack wad! If u aren't going to be helpful don't post your 2 cents worth because really that's all that was worth!! It's ok I realize your life must really suck and trying to act tough online makes u feel better about yourself especially when you hide behind a guest sign in!