PDA

View Full Version : DisapPearing gems

julie_x3
08-31-12, 08:09 PM
I win gems only to have them dissappear...i begin the level with, say, 19 gems and when i complete or lose the level, i'm left with 4 gems! Frustrating and it's happened to me often after the latest update. Help!!!

kooky panda
08-31-12, 08:10 PM
You can email support@teamlava.com to have them look into you game.

Are you maybe accidentally tapping during game play to buy more bubbles with gems?
( I did this a few times).

jojjvjfan
09-06-12, 09:22 PM
I'm having a similar problem, but my gems are disappearing while I'm not playing (in fact overnight while I'm sleeping). Two days ago I had a certain number when I stopped playing. Yesterday, I had several less when I started playing. I didn't use any while I played. I know how many I had when I stopped. Today when I went back to play, I had lost even more. A funky glitch or a gem thief in our midst?

gjabron
03-04-13, 04:06 PM
Same here, I have list over 60 gems in the last 3 days! This has never been a problem before. I signed in here just to see if anyone else was having this issue.

CtyWch
03-08-13, 10:17 PM
I tried emailing team lava this morning but the emails kept coming back unknown email address....anyway here is my email to support
[remove support email]
- newest version of bubble mania
[remove email (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum&p=94677&viewfull=1#post94677)]
Hope to get some resolution to this issue, thank you

CtyWch
03-10-13, 11:48 AM
No I am positive I didn't click to add more bubbles, I was round 1, mid game when I was awarded then booted then lost all my gems!

kooky panda
03-10-13, 01:44 PM
Check your sent box and make sure you sent your email to support@teamlava.com