PDA

View Full Version : Now iOS is disadvantaged to Android

princessbella99
08-31-12, 04:45 PM
Now that Android has had a massive update and have basically the same things. But they still had free things from the candy box that people have had MANY goes at and still haven't got 1st prize. It's unfair, and maybe we should get from the new candy box, or the same box. Only then will we be both even. And for the next update, I think you should consider Kindle players too...

Tempete8
08-31-12, 04:51 PM
We're Not even until we ALL have the same games...which we do not therefore iOs Still has the Advantage ..Thankyou :)

princessbella99
08-31-12, 05:02 PM
We're Not even until we ALL have the same games...which we do not therefore iOs Still has the Advantage ..Thankyou :)

LOL i just meant BS they have advantage.. other games we do gratefully

bigbux3
08-31-12, 05:08 PM
I'm iOS, but what's with all this even talk? I know that Android got an opportunity to get free items while logging in everyday, but TeamLava knows that there are more iOS users and they don't like to give away free stuff. You can agree with that, correct? I know it may not seem fair, but I HIGHLY doubt that'll happen. If we were to get a new box and Android didn't, it wouldn't be fair to them because now they're missing out on items.
However, TeamLava SHOULD come up with something to fix this, because this is getting ridiculous.

lilkeeks
08-31-12, 10:03 PM
In fairness, the free items which Android received were a part of the "Google Play" promotion; therefore Google probably covered those costs, not TL.

Another thing, why the competition? iOS vs. Android and vice versa. Just be happy for each other.

bigbux3
08-31-12, 10:05 PM
In fairness, the free items which Android received were a part of the "Google Play" promotion; therefore Google probably covered those costs, not TL.

Another thing, why the competition? iOS vs. Android and vice versa. Just be happy for each other.

Exactly!

That's all I have to say

Tempete8
08-31-12, 10:50 PM

IOs users don't believe Google Play Promoted that they say TL did it..Idk why Tl giving. Them all the games first after that..They should just make Android the "Number 1"

nmishii
09-01-12, 01:13 AM
Now that Android has had a massive update and have basically the same things. But they still had free things from the candy box that people have had MANY goes at and still haven't got 1st prize. It's unfair, and maybe we should get from the new candy box, or the same box. Only then will we be both even. And for the next update, I think you should consider Kindle players too...

Yes, iOS should be able to get the candy box items. And at the same time Android should get the Christmas, New Years, Valentines and World Games goals, the goals that give free gems for downloading the games (and that means releasing the games to Android that we don't have), holiday versions of the games, and anything else I missed. And then release the same features and games to all platforms at the same time in the future. Then we'd have the same Bakery game.

And the list is too long to mention what is needed to bring the other games to parity with iOS.

tzvetkata
09-01-12, 01:53 AM
Not that talk again! *facepalm*

xoxjenn
09-01-12, 01:59 AM

I agree. This is starting to get old quick.

sweetstuff525
09-01-12, 04:34 AM

True .....I was mad first because of items being. I'd items but got over it ... And google play didn't just do it for pet shop and bakery they did it for other non tl games also

trm930
09-01-12, 08:30 AM

I think its more of confusion rather than competition. I'm an Android user and I think its great that both devices have these new goals. Atm, I think that's one of the few things we have that's the same (or fair). Regardless of which device has more users, it seems confusing (to me at least) as to why TL would give iOS users more appliances or recipes than Android users. I mean these new updates still have to be made, so why only decide to give one device the benefit of experiencing it :/ I'm not too sure how it works, but is it that troublesome to update other devices at the same time too. Unfortunately TL doesn't really answer these questions directly, therefore users will ask out of curiosity (and if they complain that's understandable). The truth of the matter is BS wasn't developed fairly, if it was people wouldn't be talking about it (and will probably continue to do so). Hopefully in the near future all devices will be at par (and whatnot), because although this is an awesome game it sucks that we can't experience the full potential of what the developers created.

ashrb
09-01-12, 09:50 AM
I think its more of confusion rather than competition. I'm an Android user and I think its great that both devices have these new goals. Atm, I think that's one of the few things we have that's the same (or fair). Regardless of which device has more users, it seems confusing (to me at least) as to why TL would give iOS users more appliances or recipes than Android users. I mean these new updates still have to be made, so why only decide to give one device the benefit of experiencing it :/ I'm not too sure how it works, but is it that troublesome to update other devices at the same time too. Unfortunately TL doesn't really answer these questions directly, therefore users will ask out of curiosity (and if they complain that's understandable). The truth of the matter is BS wasn't developed fairly, if it was people wouldn't be talking about it (and will probably continue to do so). Hopefully in the near future all devices will be at par (and whatnot), because although this is an awesome game it sucks that we can't experience the full potential of what the developers created.

Well initially TL games were made for only iOS and then they branched out to android and both softwares run a lot differently, so all I can think is it took a while for them to figure out how to bring android users everything that iOS users have gotten or maybe it actually was difficult for them to work around the android software, who knows! But I agree. If you're going to bring your games to other platforms, at least let it work properly and run the same as it would on the other platforms. I think they should have done a lot more work to the android or kindle versions before actually making them available because everyone always feels unequal or one platform feels another platform is favored etc etc.

trm930
09-01-12, 08:12 PM
Well initially TL games were made for only iOS and then they branched out to android and both softwares run a lot differently, so all I can think is it took a while for them to figure out how to bring android users everything that iOS users have gotten or maybe it actually was difficult for them to work around the android software, who knows!
I assumed so, but that does explain a lot.

But I agree. If you're going to bring your games to other platforms, at least let it work properly and run the same as it would on the other platforms. I think they should have done a lot more work to the android or kindle versions before actually making them available because everyone always feels unequal or one platform feels another platform is favored etc etc.
I wonder if you decide to switch phones if your bakery would convert as well, or will items be lost or something of the sort. I can't really imagine switching platforms to be such an easy task.
I know TL has a lot on their hands. But I think it would've been a better choice to bring the BS on Androids and Kindles to the same level as iOS, rather than all receiving goals. But maybe this new update on goals is a way of evening it out. I wish TL would be more forthcoming when answering these types of questions since they come straight from the consumer who speak about what concerns them.

angeleyes17
09-05-12, 09:18 AM
I switched my bakery from my old Android phone to my iPhone, and nothing changed, except getting access to goals... but I do wonder what would happen if you went from an iPhone to an Android...

I must say though, I find it ridiculous that people are still fussing about this. It's a game! And let's be honest, life isn't fair, so if people are having a fit over some fictitious bakery items, I'd hate to see how they react to real life situations.