PDA

View Full Version : We ever going to get more habitats?

jrocket97
08-31-12, 03:52 PM
I've had a long-standing goal of getting 2 of every dragon. With the current habitat cap, this isn't possible. I was wondering if there were any plans to increase the habitat cap? If anyone could tell me, I'd appreciate it.

LUCASYAU
09-01-12, 01:48 AM
We'll get more habitats when the breeding chances aren't solely based on luck.

Which is to say, never.

Ladynewmoon
09-02-12, 11:51 PM
I would like to have an answer to this as well. In other "Story" games we are allowed to increase the size of our Bakery, Farm, Restaurant, etc and keep adding chairs and tables, counters, crops etc as we level up. Why the restriction here? You continue to add more and more dragons and we need dragons to try different combos to try and breed what we want.
This restriction makes no sense to me.

mammami08
09-03-12, 12:08 AM
It would be most appreceated whit an answer to this question, just had to sell My fourth habitat and three wild dragons to make room for My second cruzaider. I would like to be Abel to plan in advance witch to keep and not, and how to plan the layout of My Island, i see no point in expanding more for an exemple if we are not going to have more habitats, that would eventaly leve me with ? very empty island....

northsweets
09-03-12, 08:13 AM
They are probably waiting until they have enough dragons to fill the habitats so we can only have one of each before they add more

CyndersTears
09-03-12, 10:45 AM
Nope. just levelled to 30 and got a new one. now if only they would decrease expansion prices.. *sigh*