PDA

View Full Version : Beach/Tiki Theme Bakeries

Java_Phoenix
08-31-12, 03:43 PM
Hi! I'm looking for ideas for a beach or tiki island theme bakery. Is there anyone that would like to show me what they have done. I don't know how you guys do it on this forum. Whether you post screenshots or ask me to invite you.

I did do a search on beach and tiki theme on here but only one thread came up which was a gripe about tiki themes ...:rolleyes:

emma2997
08-31-12, 06:23 PM
A month ago I converted half my bakery into the beach theme. I have since redone it because summer is ending but I had all the tropical food and drinks on the tiki counters and a few of the tropical machines set out as a tiki bar with a hawaiian waitress and the little menu. I had all the sand flooring and pineapple chairs with tiki chairs. I also had a bunch of cute starfish and such on the walls. I used the sand dollar dividers and those constructible dolphins to separate it from the rest of my bakery. I tried to recreate a boardwalk with the wood tiles on one end but that didnt look great- you may have better luck than me. Dont bother spending gems on tables and chairs because the coin ones look nice too. Good luck!