PDA

View Full Version : Goals - Another New Problem

MomsHouseofSweets
08-31-12, 03:34 PM
I went ahead and met another goal, or so I thought. I spent 4,000 coins on 2 new windows, which I didn't need. Thing is ... I didn't get the reward for it. I shut down and restarted, but that didn't help. I then un-installed and re-installed (again), but that didn't help either. I checked to make sure there was nothing else involved with that "A ray of sunshine" goal ... there wasn't. Said to buy 2 windows. Bought the 2 windows ... nothing happened. This isn't fun. Any one have a suggestion that I've not tried??

There are quite a few issues I'm experiencing and have been for some time now and not just with the latest update. This is all very frustrating.

sweetstuff525
08-31-12, 03:36 PM
What was suppose to be the reward? Is the goal still there? Did it open a new goal?

MomsHouseofSweets
08-31-12, 04:20 PM
No, there's no new goal and yes, it's still there, just as tho I never bought the windows!

sweetstuff525
08-31-12, 04:22 PM
Are you sure you didn't have windows in storage? Or is it asking for a certain type of window?

MomsHouseofSweets
08-31-12, 04:24 PM
No, I had no windows in storage and it didn't require any particular windows. I went ahead and did it again ... not dong any more goals ... I'm finished.

sweetstuff525
08-31-12, 04:26 PM
Email support@teamlava.com

MomsHouseofSweets
08-31-12, 04:28 PM
It would be nice, but I'm not going to spend so much on goals "hoping" to get the bread oven and then buy the bread oven on top of it. LOL

melby29
09-01-12, 02:30 AM
I did the "spend 50,000" coins goal - I was tossing up between the nice wooden clock (40k I think?) or the antique one for 100k. I decided to get the antique one. Then, I put it on my wall, and when I exited and went back in, it was still there. BUT the food that I had served for the previous goal, was now back on the stove, so it was not served at all, so I didn't yet have the goal for spending 50k coins. I served the food, finished the goal (AGAIN!) and got the 50k coin goal AGAIN! So I had to spend another 50k on something that I didn't particularly want, after already spending 100k for that goal.

Oh well. That's life I guess! I actually like my antique clock and ended up getting the regular one too for another part of my bakery.