PDA

View Full Version : Nether Portal

tohsw
08-31-12, 10:30 AM
Nether Portal can be night as drcorations! Lucky I didn't spend 24 gold to get it :)

CyndersTears
08-31-12, 08:15 PM
They also help get rarer dragons! i randomly got a scorpion first shot when i gave up on Dragonrides~

foxxiegirl
08-31-12, 08:35 PM
They also help get rarer dragons! i randomly got a scorpion first shot when i gave up on Dragonrides~

Yea i don't believe that,i added some today and got 4 Islands in a row so far.....i've never lol. I'll do a few more breeds tonight but yea no.

CyndersTears
08-31-12, 08:47 PM
Huh. Well, i tried Fire x Air and got Scorpion..

TimeForACuppaTea
08-31-12, 08:57 PM

I wish. I've had one for a while and have been trying to breed rare ones and have had no luck for a long time. Sorry, but it's just decorative.

CyndersTears
08-31-12, 09:09 PM
Huh. :P Eh. I'm just happy i got a scorpion~

Java_Phoenix
09-01-12, 02:57 AM
Nether Portal can be night as drcorations! Lucky I didn't spend 24 gold to get it :)
Huh? It says 9000 coins for me

tohsw
09-01-12, 03:40 AM
Lol. Phone keeps changing me words. Yeah it's 9000 now. It can be bought for 24 gold last time

karie121
09-03-12, 06:22 AM
i think the portal helps. either that or i jus been lucky. i have gotten athletic, fairy, familiar, seabreeze, and mistmoth. all on first try.

MazShaddix
09-03-12, 06:40 AM
What exactly is it for?? Other than decoration, I've had one for 2/3 weeks now and the info says something about an island and something to do with the athletic dragon egg or something...

northsweets
09-03-12, 08:18 AM
It was offered at a goal people that finish the goal before the time ran out can buy as many portals as they want for 9000 coins. It is just a decoration it does not do anything. People have ask for new decorations so they gave us the purple house and portal.

azychan
09-03-12, 08:28 AM
It was offered at a goal people that finish the goal before the time ran out can buy as many portals as they want for 9000 coins. It is just a decoration it does not do anything. People have ask for new decorations so they gave us the purple house and portal.
I didn't finish that goal because i didn't have enough coins, but now i can purchase the portal for 9k coins ' v '

shalla666
09-03-12, 09:18 AM
It doesn't do a thing for me but decoration. I've been trying for a Wizard for 2 weeks now and just gave up. Going for a forestfire this time.

CyndersTears
09-03-12, 10:26 AM
I got a Planet from it! Thought i got a Wizard, too, but i was stupid and didn't check. Got yet ANOTHER island DX Eh. After that i got a Parakeet.

CyndersTears
09-03-12, 10:29 AM
Sorry for double posting, but i think it alos matters with quantity. A few weeks ago i only had 1, and had zero luck. Now i have almost 20 and i'm getting really lucky.

foxxiegirl
09-03-12, 07:21 PM
Sorry for double posting, but i think it alos matters with quantity. A few weeks ago i only had 1, and had zero luck. Now i have almost 20 and i'm getting really lucky.

So again i tested this just because i had nothing better to do. Now mind you i'm normally very very lucky. Only item i'n having trouble with is the Infinity and thats Ultra Rare so meh. I've been breeding Rares and Super Rares and selling them for the past week while trying to get the Infinity using gold to speed and going with the normal time when i'm sleep or working. I bought 24 of theses today including what i had already so around 30 total i think. I got JUST one rare which was a Mindvolt....keep in mind i used gold to speed and i had about 300. So again these don't do anything it's all luck and timing. I've got 3 Super Rares in a row many times so it's not unheard of. Your just lucky these Decos aren't helping. If i had more room for my dragons you'd see this for a fact because i end up selling so many daily. I keep track of what i breed and yesterday alone i had to toss 3 Trickster, 1 Seabreeze, and 2 Wizard. So clearly sometimes you just have good days and sometimes you have bad ones. If you were correct and they helped then today i'd have done better and not worse.

maggieyyli
09-04-12, 10:45 PM
I got this decoration and actually how I can use it for 'lucky breeding'? Just placing it can bring luck or there is some special menu in it?

figuresk8er88
09-06-12, 07:54 PM
I don't know if it's coincidence or not, I just bought 6 or 7 nether portals yesterday, and today I finally got a diamond! i had given up after 40+ tries and was aiming for familiar, and when I bred fairy & charm i saw 2 days!!! so excited, and speculating whether the nether portal actually did bring me good luck or not! it's been a month since I've gotten anything interesting at all, been trying first for diamond and then familiar for about the past week, and it seems today is finally the lucky day! i'd say i'm definitely keeping all my nether portals!

tohsw
09-07-12, 03:38 AM
2days could be a Titan :(