PDA

View Full Version : How do you sell floor tiles and wall paper?

usmdesigner
08-31-12, 08:56 AM
I'm going through these goals and I keep getting a goal to buy more floor tiles and wall paper. I'm 96th lvl and have went through many floor tiles already. I have to lay down all of them just to "buy" another.

Can anyone tell me how to sell them? When I go to sell screen, I can not select a floor tile or wallpaper to sell. :mad:

kieranyeow
08-31-12, 09:00 AM
I'm going through these goals and I keep getting a goal to buy more floor tiles and wall paper. I'm 96th lvl and have went through many floor tiles already. I have to lay down all of them just to "buy" another.

Can anyone tell me how to sell them? When I go to sell screen, I can not select a floor tile or wallpaper to sell. :mad:

Sorry
Currently Floor Tiles And Wall Cant sell~
You Wil Just Save It~
Maybe Someday will be useful For your new design~

shakiba
08-31-12, 09:17 AM
They cannoy be sold. Majority of the people has been requesting this for a long while now, and not just for this game. Hopefully, one day we can sell our wall/tiles.

usmdesigner
08-31-12, 07:23 PM
That way you can keep your stuff that is already in inventory. It's nice to have the inventory when you want to change your decor later.

Well if you read my post, it is actually a problem being "forced" to keep it due to goals that I am going through keep asking me to buy more and more and more. This means I have to go back and lay all of them down over my current design. This means I have to relay down my design I actually want when I'm done. This means when I get another goal to do even more, I'll have to do that all over again.

I'm not sure if you actually read my post before you posted your comment or not. I understand the basic function of keeping something gives me access to it at a later point, this is why I have a choice of that little option called "sell" on every item. Oh wait, not floor tiles and wall paper. But yeah, I'm pretty sure most people in the game don't need to be told if you don't sell something, you can use it for later. Your logic is pointed towards the fact that it is actually "helping" me by not letting me sell it. That same logic would have to be then questioned on why you can sell everything else you buy in the game. It helps you right? It makes no sense to force you to lay down all that just to satisfy the goal, or either start buying stuff really over the top expensive just because you have bought most of the tiles already.

This was the point of my post. Thanks Shakiba for answering my actual question :)

denisenicolet
09-01-12, 12:03 AM
This seems like a simple answer and fix. Please address and make this available.

lilacpear
09-02-12, 05:54 AM
It would be nice if those items could be sold. It really bothers me to see a number of stocked wallpapers and tiles which I will never use again.

We should be allowed to sell them, or even give them away for no coins. I just don't want to see them there...

-lp

rosie080
09-02-12, 07:37 AM
It would be nice if those items could be sold. It really bothers me to see a number of stocked wallpapers and tiles which I will never use again.

We should be allowed to sell them, or even give them away for no coins. I just don't want to see them there...

-lp

I completely agree. They just pile up there. I know in Fashion Story I think you can sell them.

NeeOnn
09-03-12, 05:11 PM
I need to sell a lot of old flooring and will probably not use them as another design..