PDA

View Full Version : Don't understand the new bread oven for Androids

MomsHouseofSweets
08-31-12, 08:14 AM
I see the bread oven ... last item in the appliance area, but I don't know what "Goal" means. Does this mean we (Android) have to complete some goal to be able to get it?? This is nuts. I don't mind having goals now, because I can do them or ignore them. I won't skip them, because I'm not going to pay gems to do so. So ... what do we have to do in order to get the bread oven??

ashrb
08-31-12, 08:17 AM
You have to complete the specific goal that unlocks the oven. I'm not sure if you have to complete certain goals before this one appears or not? But if so, once you complete goals, other ones appear

kieranyeow
08-31-12, 08:17 AM
Just Follow The Goals Instructions~
And You May Get The Classic Bread Oven.

MomsHouseofSweets
08-31-12, 08:28 AM
There are no instructions to follow. When I click on the bread oven, I'm told to have friends help with parts. Ok ... don't I need to buy the oven first??? Complete other goals in order to get the oven?? So, sounds like some of us MIGHT get the oven and some might not. Is this true?

kieranyeow
08-31-12, 08:31 AM
Everybody Who Had Goals Will Be Getting The Bread Oven~Including You~
Is The Bread Oven In Your Bs Remain Locked ?

almondieeyez
08-31-12, 08:33 AM
All the goals the ones that tell you to bake brownies, expresso, buy windows, tiles.. etc. you will have to keep doing those goals until you get the goal that gives you the bread oven.

MomsHouseofSweets
08-31-12, 08:46 AM
Yes, Kieranyeow it's locked ... says "Goal".

MomsHouseofSweets
08-31-12, 08:49 AM
Thank you almondieeyez. Well ... I won't be doing all those goals. I'm at Level 96 and am not going to buy what I don't need, want or have already purchased enough of, so I guess the bread oven won't happen. I don't mind some of the goals and I think they're a good thing for those who are new, as it helps them get started, but so much for me.

Again, thank you for explaining this to me, because I didn't have a clue! LOL

almondieeyez
08-31-12, 09:25 AM
I don't mind some of the goals and I think they're a good thing for those who are new, as it helps them get started, but so much for me.

I think the goals get harder.. I am not sure. I still have not unlock my bread oven yet so cant say for sure. I'm currently waiting for one of my nbrs for a bakery assistant tho not sure when that would happen since we currently have a new juicer out that requires new parts yet again. I do mind buying more decorations that I do not need especially since I cant re-sell walls and tiles but for the sake of getting the oven I am going to plow through it. The way i look at those goals is to buy things that i don't have that way if in the future I re-design my shop maybe I can utilize them. I love the designing aspect of the game so small sacrifice i guess besides after baking and saving all those coins what else are you gonna need them for besides expanding? ;)

almondieeyez
08-31-12, 09:26 AM
I'm currently at level 92 btw so not so far from your 96 level.

MomsHouseofSweets
08-31-12, 09:29 AM
Well ... I can't expand any more or at least I can't see how to be able to do that. Think I'm at the limit as far as that goes.

sweetstuff525
08-31-12, 09:36 AM
Well ... I can't expand any more or at least I can't see how to be able to do that. Think I'm at the limit as far as that goes.

You should do the goals... It should be easy since you are level 96... Have max appliance or more...... A couple coins don't effect you since you say you already have fully expanded ... No need to save millions of coins

ashrb
08-31-12, 12:47 PM
Thank you almondieeyez. Well ... I won't be doing all those goals. I'm at Level 96 and am not going to buy what I don't need, want or have already purchased enough of, so I guess the bread oven won't happen. I don't mind some of the goals and I think they're a good thing for those who are new, as it helps them get started, but so much for me.

Again, thank you for explaining this to me, because I didn't have a clue! LOL

Just FYI, whenever TL bring out goals that unlock a prize/appliance, a lot of times they will make you buy decor or you can obviously just skip with gems. I don't think a lot of android users were aware that a lot of our goals were like this and now that they have these goals some of them aren't happy with it. Sigghhhh lol

trm930
08-31-12, 03:21 PM
It sucks that people with androids don't have the same benefits as the iphone users. They need to do more updates for those who have androids, this isn't fair

sweetstuff525
08-31-12, 03:26 PM
It sucks that people with androids don't have the same benefits as the iphone users. They need to do more updates for those who have androids, this isn't fair

The thread is about how android users got goals... Except kindle users

trm930
08-31-12, 03:41 PM
The thread is about how android users got goals... Except kindle users

I'm fully aware, I'm an android user

sweetstuff525
08-31-12, 03:44 PM
I'm fully aware, I'm an android user

So we both iOS and android have the benefits of goals... Where is it not fair?

trm930
08-31-12, 04:07 PM
So we both iOS and android have the benefits of goals... Where is it not fair?

I wasn't referring to the goals exactly, but don't worry about the differences since you're an iOS user

MomsHouseofSweets
08-31-12, 04:11 PM
We Androids have goals. No problem in our not having them and these goals are great for new players to get them started. They won't have to work quite as hard as most of us did when we first started and I don't have a problem with that. It was what it was at the time. The Problem is them (the goals) working right ... like my buying 2 windows, but not getting the reward for having done so. I'm not complaining about our having goals ... just about them not working right.

sweetstuff525
08-31-12, 04:11 PM
I wasn't referring to the goals exactly, but don't worry about the differences since you're an iOS user

First of all don't tell me what or what not to worry about.. Second the only unfair thing I see at the momment t is that are kindle neighbors are left out again

I for one always have voted for parity on all devices

sweetstuff525
08-31-12, 04:15 PM
We Androids have goals. No problem in our not having them and these goals are great for new players to get them started. They won't have to work quite as hard as most of us did when we first started and I don't have a problem with that. It was what it was at the time. The Problem is them (the goals) working right ... like my buying 2 windows, but not getting the reward for having done so. I'm not complaining about our having goals ... just about them not working right.

Yeah goalss most of the time have glitches.. I don't really pay attention to the reward if it's coins or xp since I'm almost on level 97 but do pay attention if reward is gems or a decoration or oven lol

With goals you actually spend more coins than you receive back

trm930
08-31-12, 04:38 PM
First of all don't tell me what or what not to worry about.. Second the only unfair thing I see at the momment t is that are kindle neighbors are left out again

lmao...

MomsHouseofSweets
08-31-12, 11:56 PM
Yeah goalss most of the time have glitches.. I don't really pay attention to the reward if it's coins or xp since I'm almost on level 97 but do pay attention if reward is gems or a decoration or oven lol

With goals you actually spend more coins than you receive back

Spending more than received ... yeah, I can certainly see that!! If I want that bread oven, it's going to cost me dearly!!! LOL

melby29
09-01-12, 02:53 AM

As an Android user, I can say that I see no unfairness or disparity. I am on level 70, and it doesn't bother me one hoot that I have been baking brownies and buying ugly grey tiles. I am having fun getting through the goals. Thank you, Sweetstuff, for your support in getting parity for all users. It is much appreciated. I think some Android users give the rest of us a bad name. We are not all ungrateful for what we receive. Even before getting the goals, we still received free entertainment from TL (unless we chose to spend money on gems).

Let's now hope that the Kindle Fire users get an update too. I would like that.

trace35
09-01-12, 01:02 PM
I've always wanted android and iOS to be equal too, and I'm excited for you tat now it's happened! Just ignore rude ignorant people sweetstuff.

sweetstuff525
09-01-12, 02:21 PM
I've always wanted android and iOS to be equal too, and I'm excited for you tat now it's happened! Just ignore rude ignorant people sweetstuff.

Yeah thanks

pinkster73
09-01-12, 02:31 PM
Group hug! ╭(╯ε╰)╮*

trace35
09-01-12, 02:41 PM
How are you liking the goals pinkster?

sweetstuff525
09-01-12, 03:08 PM
How are you liking the goals pinkster?

I dont think pinkster plays bakery story

pinkster73
09-01-12, 05:09 PM
Pinksker doesn't play bakery, so she still has no goals.

trace35
09-01-12, 07:49 PM
Oh. I love it when you refer to yourself in the third person.

rosie080
09-02-12, 07:18 AM

Is comments like that really necessary?

melby29
09-02-12, 01:38 PM
Is comments like that really necessary?

It's the rudeness and ignorance that is not necessary.

nmishii
09-02-12, 02:54 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right.

melby29
09-02-12, 03:15 PM
Hmmmmmm.... Where is the second wrong?

nmishii
09-02-12, 04:12 PM
For the past 14 months at least, whenever TL releases something to one platform and not the others, there are threads/posts discussing the unfairness. For those who do not frequent the forum and are unaware of the history, the views can be in the minority. This is in general and not specific to this thread. I'm sure TL reads these threads and sees the type of discussions, yet they still do nothing as far as releases to try to stop it.

There are a couple of people who have recently posted in multiple threads their opinions on some of the comments, while at the same time making different but still not nice comments. Calling a person rude and ignorant isn't nice regardless of the circumstances. Calling a thread boring and derailing it by discussing a snoring fest, and derailing another thread discussing what they would do if their children acted like the posters when they became old enough to play TL games isn't really nice either.

I can't even find those comments in one of the threads where they were yesterday, and I can't even find the other thread, so either I'm not looking hard enough or TL/mods felt the same.

andyman4u
09-02-12, 04:38 PM
Maybe TL give them gems to derail discussions which criticize TL for their decisions/inaction, and they post negative comments too so the mods can help them keep their cover?

trace35
09-02-12, 04:52 PM
I understand your point of view. And I even agree with some of your comments.
I happen to believe that the ongoing debate : android vs iOS is extremely tireing. The topic has now infiltrated almost every thread, and derailing other topics.
The belief by some people that iOS users are selfish and not to be liked, just because we use apple devices is quite offensive! And the personal attacking has gotten way out of control!
Also there are a few iOS users who are discriminating against android users, and it has turned into an all out war!
I have made it no secret that I find those sort of comments to be childish, because they absolutely are. It is like me not liking someone because they have brown eyes instead of blue.
Also I will defend anyone who has been personally attacked for no reason very single time.
Androids have goals, yay!

greygull
09-02-12, 04:57 PM
Ok guys - lets all play nice and stick to the topic, or this thread will have to be closed. People are allowed to express their opinion, as long as its not belittling someone else. For the parity between platforms, there are already several threads. Try one of these two if you wish to carry on with that topic please.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18709-Android-Feature-Parity-Discussions

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20551-Dev-Response-Challenges-of-Porting-from-iOS-to-Android

Jasminebarnes
09-02-12, 08:47 PM
Im on the goal where i need to use the classical oven, i have the oven but it is not put together yet, and i have tools that i received from my neighbors but i dnt know how to use them for myself

greygull
09-02-12, 08:54 PM
Im on the goal where i need to use the classical oven, i have the oven but it is not put together yet, and i have tools that i received from my neighbors but i dnt know how to use them for myself

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15812-Constructible-Appliance-How-To

Try this thread. It was written for RS, but works the same in Bakery.

wununknownplayer
09-07-12, 12:04 AM
I am playing on an HTC Incredible 2 and have unlocked the "A New Oven!" goal. It says to "Start Building the Classic Bread Oven". I tap "Start" and it takes me to the Appliances section of Design. At this point I start scratching my head because no matter how many times I go through the list of appliances, Classic Bread Oven is just not there. There is nothing called "Classic Bread Oven" in Appliances. Here is what I do see (sorry for the plain text):

Fruit Juicer - 108,000 Coin
White Oven - 5,000 Coin
Drink Mixer - 5,000 Coin
Green Oven - 10,000 Coin
Green Mixer - 10,000 Coin
Easy Oven - 20,000 Coin
Pink Oven - 15 Gem
Orange Oven - 15 Gem
Yellow Oven - 15 Gem
Blue Oven - 15 Gem
Purple Oven - 15 Gem
Pink Mixer - 15 Gem
Blue Mixer - 15 Gem
Forever Oven - 42 Gem
Sonic Oven - 42 Gem
Forever Mixer - 42 Gem
Sonic Mixer - 42 Gem
Ice Cream - 20,000 Coin
Fireplace Oven - 20,000 Coin
World Games - 50,000 Coin
Healthy Sweets - 50,000 Coin
Emerald Oven - 34,000 Coin
Deep Fryer - 20,000 Coin
Treat Dispenser - 20,000 Coin
3 Bears Oven - 50,000 Coin
Dehydrator - 20,000 Coin
Sugar Coater - 20,000 Coin
Cocoa Maker - 60,000 Coin
Big Apple Oven - 40,000 Coin
Espresso - 70,000 Coin
Candy Hatchery - 50,000 Coin
Frozen Drink - 100,000 Coin
Shaved Ice - 70,000 Coin
Candy Oven - 100,000 Coin

Suggestions?

nmishii
09-07-12, 12:11 AM
TL removed the Bread Oven from the appliance tab. They removed the goal recipes from the bread oven. I don't believe it was intentional. I think they were careless in restoring the stuff we had locked and removing the locked goal items.

tuesday0936
09-07-12, 12:54 AM
Hello, I got the same problem. I was actually able to see and purchase the Bread Oven but when the goals asked to visit 2 neighbors. I got the server out of sync error then when it refreshed my unmade oven disappeared and it also disappeared from the list as per the above comment. Is this a glitch? I still have the goal on the screen but no oven so I'm stuck. Any quick fixes? Thanks!

RemysMom
09-07-12, 05:01 AM
I saw the bread oven as a goal last week and now that I'm at the point where it's asking me to build it it's gone! Is it a glitch, something that can be fixed???

RemysMom
09-07-12, 05:06 AM
oops, didn't see the 2 above me :)

wendy475
09-07-12, 09:35 AM
I completed the bread oven goals but once I made the heart shaped bread I no longer have any goals, is that the last of the goals for android users or is there a problem? I noticed goal recipes I had unlocked how now gone which I understand to be because the update to show unlocked items messed up somehow.

kooky panda
09-07-12, 09:37 AM
TL removed the Bread Oven from the appliance tab. They removed the goal recipes from the bread oven. I don't believe it was intentional. I think they were careless in restoring the stuff we had locked and removing the locked goal items.
Reported over.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35252-Lost-Bread&p=393497&viewfull=1#post393497