08-31-12, 07:38 AM
Anyone have any of the wonders yet? Or are close to getting one

kieranyeow
08-31-12, 08:47 AM
I Dont Have But I Think Other User Get It~
Im On Level 26~haha~

benbever
08-31-12, 09:10 AM
I don't have one, but if I had saved up money instead of spending it to increase population, then I would have been close to the Chrysler building by now.
A few friends in my list have the statue of liberty (gems) and some have the chrysler building, or both. You get a lot of in game money for gems if you want to spend cash. One neighbor has both the statue of liberty, the chrysler building and the Eiffel tower. That must have cost quite a bit of money.

hotbeef
09-01-12, 04:31 PM
I don't have one, but if I had saved up money instead of spending it to increase population, then I would have been close to the Chrysler building by now.
A few friends in my list have the statue of liberty (gems) and some have the chrysler building, or both. You get a lot of in game money for gems if you want to spend cash. One neighbor has both the statue of liberty, the chrysler building and the Eiffel tower. That must have cost quite a bit of money.

That neighbor is stormy who works for TL and most users have him as a neighbor as he's the 1st one you recieve automatically

bigbux3
09-01-12, 04:33 PM
I wonder why no one has the Sydney Opera House.

benbever
09-02-12, 04:40 PM
Because it's expensive?

That neighbor is stormy who works for TL and most users have him as a neighbor as he's the 1st one you recieve automatically
That neighbor is not Stormie but a normal neighbor with a lot of money or love of the game. Stormie is not a person, but a city made by Team Lava. My Stormie doesn't have the Eiffel tower.

kieranyeow
09-03-12, 07:17 AM
I wonder why no one has the Sydney Opera House.

Ya Same Here

nekohakase1
09-12-12, 10:51 PM
I wish they had a Meiji Shrine. That thing was cool.

kopitownhk
09-15-12, 11:29 PM
anyone bought the Petronas Twin Tower yet? I am on my way to saving $$ for the Sydney Opera House, but I want to see whether the Malaysian building looks good or not