PDA

View Full Version : Candy Story

cynthiasfc
08-31-12, 06:29 AM
With all of these candy related items and updates I'm thinking I'd love to have a candy shop u.u
is there a candy story or something like that? if not, how about it? I' sure lots of people would love it as well.
Anybody?
:rolleyes:

pinkcherryb
08-31-12, 06:55 AM
Meeeee! I've always said this :) Oh and Carnival Story

ashrb
08-31-12, 08:02 AM
Yesssss I have always wanted them to do a sweets shop story or a flower shop story. Perhaps one day!

mushroom79
08-31-12, 08:38 AM
Carnival cum Amusement park story pls. Those with ferris wheel, rides, cotton candy stalls, whac a mole stall etc!

kieranyeow
08-31-12, 08:57 AM
Wow~So Many Suggestions~Haha
Hope So~

cynthiasfc
08-31-12, 09:30 AM
yaaaay, let's hope our dreams come true haha ;P

trace35
08-31-12, 02:00 PM
We already have it. It's called bakery story.

trm930
08-31-12, 03:38 PM

lol, i'm dead

princessbella99
08-31-12, 04:40 PM
With all of these candy related items and updates I'm thinking I'd love to have a candy shop u.u
is there a candy story or something like that? if not, how about it? I' sure lots of people would love it as well.
Anybody?
:rolleyes:

me too! great idea

emma2997
08-31-12, 06:28 PM
You'd think they would have made one by now but they keep rolling out annoying games like Pet Shop Hotel and Monster Story which I still dont understand. Candy Story, Carnival Story, and Mall Story- Like adding in stores boutiques a food court, etc

lizzygee23
08-31-12, 06:47 PM
I second the idea of a candy and carnival story! And candy story would kinda be like bakery, but not. In the sense that we would be making and selling only candy or some kind of candy type drinks and everything in the shop would be made of candy! The walls, floors, tables, chairs, counters, etc. A sort of gingerbread house type of thing, only a shop instead! I think it would be awesome! I especially love the carnival idea. There's so many fun things TL could do with a game like that.

We should bring this thread to kookys attention so she can pass along the suggestions. Does anyone know how to send/tag it to her?...

26peanut
08-31-12, 07:24 PM

Yeah but we can have more! And i always wanted a cafe

melby29
09-01-12, 03:34 AM
lol, i'm dead

Zombie Story?

argentina718
09-01-12, 11:36 AM
YESSS !!! i totally agreee with lizzygee23 !!!! a candy store would be amazing!!

trace35
09-01-12, 01:28 PM
Zombie Story?

Lmao!...

rusticjess
09-01-12, 03:45 PM
bakery is already too much like a candy story. I'm annoyed by the fact that theres a monster story; its too similar to dragon story. instead of another junk food centered food shop I'd like to see a more creative game; someone brought up the idea of an aquarium story, where you can build an aquarium full of exotic fish and decorate it the way you want. I wouldn't mind seeing that

trm930
09-01-12, 07:36 PM
Zombie Story?

Noo, I was just laughing at the statement I previously quoted. I meant that "I'm dead" as in, I laughed so hard. But I'm not too sure how a Zombie Story would play out, kinda interesting to think about though.

xoxjenn
09-01-12, 07:47 PM
bakery is already too much like a candy story. I'm annoyed by the fact that theres a monster story; its too similar to dragon story. instead of another junk food centered food shop I'd like to see a more creative game; someone brought up the idea of an aquarium story, where you can build an aquarium full of exotic fish and decorate it the way you want. I wouldn't mind seeing that

There are tons of those on the App Store/Play Store also. I want something NEW. Something that's not already out there. I liked the idea for a Supermarket Story that was previously mentioned. But I do agree that Bakery Story is pretty much a Candy Shop/Bakery/Ice Cream Parlor.

trace35
09-02-12, 02:55 AM
I quite like the idea of mall story. My husband says what about hardware store story. ( I think not)

melby29
09-02-12, 03:54 AM

No junk food? Maybe Tofu Story!!

lilacpear
09-02-12, 05:04 AM
Don't know if it's been suggested before, but how about Toy Story? Might be trademarked, though... :(

It could have little elves instead of Jean-Pierre and Loretta. Assembly-line machines instead of ovens. Cute display casesfor toys instead of cookies. Kid bots instead of grown-ups. A lovely train! Okay, I'll stop now. :)

-lp

trace35
09-02-12, 03:18 PM
One of those massive floor keyboards like in the movie Big!

melby29
09-02-12, 03:58 PM
Is that Cupcake Massive or Bakery Sign Massive?

trace35
09-02-12, 04:55 PM
Haha! Definitely not bakery sign massive!

jay1314
09-02-12, 06:10 PM
Don't know if it's been suggested before, but how about Toy Story? Might be trademarked, though... :(

It could have little elves instead of Jean-Pierre and Loretta. Assembly-line machines instead of ovens. Cute display casesfor toys instead of cookies. Kid bots instead of grown-ups. A lovely train! Okay, I'll stop now. :)

-lp
That's a really good idea I also love the candy shop idea I love cooking games

miyukifocus
09-02-12, 06:53 PM
I love the idea of Candy shop too, better is we can have Theme Park story as well ~~~

tamsharley
09-04-12, 06:51 PM
I know it's not a team lava game. There is a game I play called sweet shop. It's similar to bakery only you make candy instead. U use kettles and different kinds earn a percentage more candy u make. It's a simple game with simple designs n stuff. It's cute u might like it. The only downside is no wall to leave messages nor can u talk to your neighbors.

Potatocat
09-06-12, 07:27 AM
I quite like the idea of mall story. My husband says what about hardware store story. ( I think not)

LMAO!!!!!! That's adorable!!!

Potatocat
09-06-12, 07:31 AM
I find monster story to be really ugly...I find the designs unappealing and I stopped playing.

Pet shop story is cute..pointless but cute! I enjoy it :)

I think a sweet shop is cute BUT. Bakery already pretty much encompasses that so I highly doubt they would bother making just a candy shop.

cynthiasfc
09-06-12, 09:50 PM
I know it's not a team lava game. There is a game I play called sweet shop. It's similar to bakery only you make candy instead. U use kettles and different kinds earn a percentage more candy u make. It's a simple game with simple designs n stuff. It's cute u might like it. The only downside is no wall to leave messages nor can u talk to your neighbors.

I'll check it out, thanks! :D

creeturous
09-06-12, 10:17 PM
Ha ha, I'd def play Zombie Story, or Mystery Story.

Only thing is I would only play if the graphics/art style were like RS or BS. I really don't care for the way the other TL games look.

kooky13
05-07-13, 07:54 PM
I would like to design my own Miniture Golf Story, or an up to date Nightclub Story.