PDA

View Full Version : Christmas & Valentines Appliances

LalaSmooth
08-31-12, 05:52 AM
This won't happen (but would be good if they did) but i want them to bring back the appliances along with the recipes that players missed out on...
I do hope one day they will bring them back.. I really do want to cook the seasonal recipes as it's annoying seeing LOCKED next to them :(

shakiba
08-31-12, 06:09 AM
I know. Even when I was playing during these seasons, I wasn't so into bakery back then, therefore I didn't really care about them. I SOLD my candy cane maker, I don't know why I would do that especially that was my only one. I still have the 2 valentine appliances but it's annoying seeing them LOCKED. Hopefully they bring them back when the appropriate season comes back.

trm930
08-31-12, 03:31 PM
For certain appliances I get let recipes when I checked on the food chart here. Maybe its because I have an android

26peanut
09-01-12, 01:15 PM
Yes!?!?!?!?!?!?!

rusticjess
09-01-12, 03:48 PM
For me, I like leaving certain things that are retired as retired. So that those who have them have a uniqueness to them, and lets other users know that they've been around long enough to have obtained those appliances and take part in the holiday specialties

kieranyeow
09-05-12, 07:44 PM
I want The Valentine Goals Back!
Please TL I'm Begging!!!!