PDA

View Full Version : I need help guys / girls !

dongkean
08-31-12, 05:45 AM
I've completed all the quest (the final quest i did was a monster with white element) and then the quest book dissapears ! Now my Iphone had the game quest but my monster doesnt had it . Even the quest book doesn't appear . I did re-install and its not working . Seriously , help needed here !

anketam
08-31-12, 06:13 AM
Shouldn't the quest book disappear if there are no more quest? Normally the white shell is the last quest people fill.

kooky panda
08-31-12, 07:42 AM
Once you complete the goals, the icon will disappear.

dongkean
08-31-12, 09:07 AM
Owhhh . That means i won't get any game quest as well ?

trace35
09-01-12, 02:29 PM
What do you mean? You did get the quest and you completed them.

dongkean
09-02-12, 03:45 AM
Well . What I meant is that I had completed all monster story quest and the quest book disappears . Now there is a new game , Farm Story right ? That quest didn't appear in my monster story . My iPad did receive and I just want to get that bunch of gold ! Any solution ?

kooky panda
09-02-12, 07:38 AM
Well . What I meant is that I had completed all monster story quest and the quest book disappears . Now there is a new game , Farm Story right ? That quest didn't appear in my monster story . My iPad did receive and I just want to get that bunch of gold ! Any solution ?
The promotional game goals will go out randomly to different device. You may have it one one game and not another.